Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

-helps take off the velcro- I should probably catch that Ewok, as well. -watching as Ewok, attatched to a pillow, runs into walls repeatedly, bouncing off and laughing- Nah. It's entertainment..
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

awww  I missed the pillow fight. Stupid logic class. *turns and see Ewok running into the wall.* oh this would be good. *sits next to lolli with bowl of popcorn watching the Ewok.*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*A representative of the recently formed Ewok rights group, SPEW (Society for the Promotion of Ewok Welfare, NOT that other SPEW) steps into the room, gazes down at the unconscious, helpless pillow-bound Ewok on the ground, and turns towards Lolli and Snow disapprovingly.  He wags his finger twice at them in a "naughty, naughy!" gesture like an old-fashioned schoolteacher, and then storms out.*

*Saberblue enters the shack, and kicks the SPEW bugger on his way out for giving dirty looks to his pals. ^^*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-gigglesnort-
HARRY POTTER REFERENCES??
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Ummm...

*glances around shiftily, and stuffs his wand back into the glove box of his speeder bike*

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

You have no clue what sort of internal battle I just had with myself. It went a little bit like this..

Me 1: Saber's wand.. ?.. -evil grin-
Me 2: It's a PG-13 forum!
Me 1: But it's just so easy!
Me 2: Behave yourself. Or, behave myself.. Oo
Me 1: His wand could be dirty and need a polis-
Me 2: STOPITRIGHTNOW!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Dear Lord. XD

Me and my inner perv just suffered a similar struggle.

"Maybe you should take the wand back out again..."
"Don't even start."
"She likes wands...she is an HP fan, after all.  Why don't you just take out the nice, solid wand, and - "
"That's not a wand, and you know it!"
"But it IS wood..."
*singsong* "LA, LA, LA, LA!  I'M NOT LIIIIISTENIIIIIING!"

saberblue

Quote from: saberblue on March 12, 2009, 07:33:16 PM
Dear Lord. XD

Me and my inner perv just suffered a similar struggle.

"Maybe you should take the wand back out again..."
"Don't even start."
"She likes wands...she is an HP fan, after all.  Why don't you just take out the nice, solid wand, and - "
"That's not a wand, and you know it!"
"But it IS wood..."
*singsong* "LA, LA, LA, LA!  I'M NOT LIIIIISTENIIIIIING!"

EDIT:

Inner Perv:  "Wow...if you're sticking your wand back into a speeder bike, you must be reeeeeeeeeal desperate..."
Me: "WILL YOU JUST...SHUT...UP?!?"

Lolli

Oh lawdy, I just spit orangejuice all over my poor cat. xD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

Saber...are you trying to say Lolli's pop needs a new stick...?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

-to her cat- Run away, kitten! They're going to make me drown you!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

that's a waist of OJ Lolli. But I do feel sorry for the cat. and saber keep your wand to yourself. Your not setting a good example for the Ewoks. What if they went around showing of their wands. Think about what the would lead to.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

A troupe of Ewok exhibitionist...just what the world needs...*shudders*

And...as for MzNurse's remark...um...that wasn't exaaaaactly what I said...

...but it was possibly implied...

*good me slaps pervert me, remembers PG-13 rating*

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and leaves the special boxes and Snow's brownies. Makes all the hot drinks*

*sips her coffee*  Morning.  Happy Friday everyone!

saberblue

Happy Friday, and happy early St. Paddy's day! *sneaks the Ewoks little flasks of green beer*  Don't tell the others...XD

MzNurse

Saber! they're underage!  That's illegal!

saturnschild

*grabs specail box and holds it in the air* happy Friday the 13th everybody *runs of to find saber's speeder*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*drunken Ewoks stumble into the walls, like little furry ping-pong balls* Um...MzNurse?  I hadn't noticed that...oops.

And, Saturnschild, AS FOR YOU - ! *grumble, grumble*

saturnschild

*bribes ewoks to show the way to speeder* yeah whole box for the speeder little buddies

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

good morning everyone!!! its Friday, and then spring brake!!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

I wish I knew when my spring break was. *goes off to follow ewok to hidden speeder* hehehehe it will be mine

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Goodevening, all! Well, evening from my end. ;p

Awh, it is Friday the 13th! I hadn't realized. I should watch a scary movie today.. something good. Anybody have any suggestions?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

what make a good scary movie. I might just pop in the 28 movies and enjoy. Any zombie movie is good for me. Oh I know Shaun of the Dead. *runs of to go watch*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Shaun of the Dead! Love it.
I spent the day playing Left 4 Dead with my little brother. I murdered zombies like nobodies business. But I kept getting that Louis guy killed. >.<
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.