Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

*smiles slightly to snow and walks away to set down more cake and hang out with other people*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Eek, a new one!
-tackles saturnschild- You bring cakes. That means I automatically like you. -snuggles against-

MzNurse...-pats head-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

eon

*sneaks back into the Snack Shack*

I smelled cake?

I brought cookies to share! As a peace offering! *grins and holds out a tray of cookies* I may have kinda, already eaten half myself, but still...

Lolli

-gigglesnort-
Bless you, child. -grabs cookie- You have pleased me. I like you.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

eon

Yay! I have a friend! *grins and takes a cookie from his plate and eats it in celebration*

Lolli

-grins, grabs another cookie-

How is everybody's afternoon so far?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

My afternoon goes well...for the most part. ^^ *noms a cookie*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

That's good to hear. :]
I've discovered the cuddling thread, you know. It's the only place where hugging strangers isn't considered creepy. I lurve it.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

HOLY CRAP!  There's a 'cuddle' thread? *glances around excitedly, until he spots it*

Aha!  Heeeere I come!

*speeder bike revs up, and then rips across the landscape, with the poor dear rider barely hanging on*

But...before that...

*cuddles Lolli*

HA!  Got you first! *runs*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*hugs lolli back and grabs some cookies* All right i'm loved for the cake I bring. and everything is find on my end, but getting slightly under the weather, lack of sleep i think :-(

and the cuddle thread is great. *goes off to cuddle more strangers*

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

There's CAKE?!?

*dashes back from his journey to the cuddle thread, having been thoroughly distracted.  Points to his ewok minions.*

You there!  Find cake AT ONCE!

Hope you're feeling better soon, saturnschild.

saturnschild

*shrugs shoulder and grabs bring in more cake from cuddle thread* Once I get some rest I should be fine.

And where you get the minions

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

The minions came to me. ^^  Well, those of them that I didn't just abduct from the shack and force into labor...XD

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Nope.  Just pizza.  And brownies.  And once in awhile, I make sure that they don't get eaten by Snow.

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Ok, the last two posts made me laugh much harder and louder then any person in their right mind should when they're alone.

Yes, yes, cuddle threads! -runs after Saber and saturnschild-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*giggles and bows* happy to be of serves

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-tackles and kisses Snow-
I's in a good mood. Can you tell? XD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*kisses you back, thow tacking my time pulling away and grins like a fox" so am i, and yes i can ^.^

Lolli

That's goodgood. :3
Although you watch.. my good mood will slowly diminish the later it gets. It's past my bedtime!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*giggles* same, thow i git happier the more sleep deprived i become

Lolli

Hehe, my brother's the same! He'll be dying laughing, running on no sleep, then moments later he's face down somewhere, snoring. ::)

Although I do need to be up early tomorrow.. so I guess sleep is a must, regardless of my mood. -pouts-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

awwww i is sry *cuddles* but yes some ppl do need it

Lolli

-cuddles back-
I think I'm gonna disappear. I need to get out early in the morning.
-throws kisses- Nightynight, Snowy and nightynight Fuzzpuffs!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.