Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

Yayness! *Snuggles the heck out of Nurse when she finally arrives.* Oh happy day...

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Nimmy

*wanders through and grabs some yummies to eat*

MzNurse

*grabs the Nimmy to snuggle with them*

Nimmy

MzNurse

*giggles at the Greg sammidge*

snow

*walks slowly back in to the room that he has been away from for so vary long and looks around to notice only once person that he remembers from before his long absence and smiles brightly as my tail sways* Hello MzNurse, i do hope you remember me * he walks to his pillow and brushes the dust off of it and sits haply*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

SNOW!

*pounces the snowwolf and smothers him with kisses andplies him with brownies*

snow

^ ^; Hello :D

*Noms brownies >3*

Sorry i was gone for so long.

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

I'm glad you'reback
I misseded you!

snow

*Rears up on hind legs and raps my paws around her knee and snuggles it* i misseded chu to :3

WhiteyChan

*jumps in through a window randomly*

Hi guys. Whats happening?

MzNurse

hey Whitey.  Welcome to the Shack. All the goodies are homebaked.

WhiteyChan

Homebaked goodies are the best kind of goodies!

MzNurse

*keeps it stocked daily, even if I don't post that I do*

Fancy Lala

*Pop's her head through the door looking around at the old bar she hasn't seen in ages* Wow...its been forever...Hmm, wonder if anyone still comes here...
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala