Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I'd be fine with you refusing to help me with a computer problem. I am good with computers. Would you like me if I refused to attend your wedding?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

No - I'm with you.  I don't like ceremonies and I'd skip this one, too, if I could.

Would you like me if I had dinner with your favorite author and didn't invite you to join us?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lapine

I'd still like you but I'd be seriously pissed and pump you incessantly for details.

Would you like me if I borrowed your clothes without asking?

Mnemosyne

Yes, as long as you let me know so I was not terrified that I had lost it or someone was snatching my clothes.

Would you like me if I had an alter ego?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Belle33

No - don't alter anything, you're perfect.

Would you like me if I gave you a nickname like Sin to shorten your name?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would. I used to go by Sin all too often offline and on. To the point where I reacted to it more than my real name. I suppose that was mostly because I had thought about changing my name at one point... then I realized how silly it would be to change it to Sinesthesia. Especially since I think I like various nicknames too much..? I think I am just a nickname hoarder. I appreciate and love having many names, rather than a real name? I think one day I wish to be much like what they describe in 'Cats' the musical. Or rather, the poem that T.S. Elliot wrote that is included in the musical.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Naming of Cats
The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter,
It isn't just one of your holiday games;
You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter
When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.
First of all, there's the name that the family use daily,
Such as Peter, Augustus, Alonzo or James,
Such as Victor or Jonathan, or George or Bill Bailey -
All of them sensible everyday names.
There are fancier names if you think they sound sweeter,
Some for the gentlemen, some for the dames:
Such as Plato, Admetus, Electra, Demeter -
But all of them sensible everyday names.
But I tell you, a cat needs a name that's particular,
A name that's peculiar, and more dignified,
Else how can he keep up his tail perpendicular,
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
Of names of this kind, I can give you a quorum,
Such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat,
Such as Bombalurina, or else Jellylorum -
Names that never belong to more than one cat.
But above and beyond there's still one name left over,
And that is the name that you never will guess;
The name that no human research can discover -
But THE CAT HIMSELF KNOWS, and will never confess.
When you notice a cat in profound meditation,
The reason, I tell you, is always the same:
His mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation
Of the thought, of the thought, of the thought of his name:
His ineffable effable
Effanineffable
Deep and inscrutable singular Name.

T S Elliot

Would you like me if I never told you my real name because it made me unhappy to think about it, even if we were very close?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

Your name is whatever you want it to be. Who you are identifies you.

Would you make me coffee in the morning? So it's the first thing I smell when I wake up?

Undine

Of course I would - it's always a joy to give someone the small gifts that mean something, and make them smile (particularly in the morning ;) ).

Would you like me if I insisted only large dogs could come live with us, because small dogs simply annoy me?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Captain Maltese

Define large dogs. I am partial to sleek hunting dogs like english and irish setters and german shorthaired pointers. A german shepherd is nice too. But grand danois.... meh, if you want a horse get a horse.

Would you like me if I insisted on only getting a dog who would stay healthy with as much exercise as we were actually able to give it?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Absolutely.  Having a dog that suits your lifestyle is paramount.

Would you like me if my dog chewed your slippers?

Captain Maltese

Meh, slippers are just slippers. As long as he stays away from the things I can't replace, we are okay.

Would you like me if I had no sense of smell?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Sure.  I could be your nose ;)

Would you like me if I had terrible taste in clothes?

Captain Maltese

Some dress to impress, others to be comfortable. If you dress according to what your guide dog growled the loudest at, I might make some suggestions. But if you considered yourself the Salvadore Dali of outerwear, I'd either decide to cope or decide to be gone.

Would you like me if my favorite leather jacket really really wasn't appropriate for my age?

Lapine

Of course, although I might smirk a little and roll my eyes behind your back.  But if it made you happy, that's all that would matter.

Would you like me if I was scared sometimes about the way you drive?

Captain Maltese

Well, it would be a lot better than you not telling me you were scared.

Would you like me if I was slowly turning visually into Lord Blackwood?

Lapine

I don't know who that is but if you were still you...certainly!

Would you like me if I sprouted a few whiskers?

Captain Maltese

Well, if I can shave and groom then so can you. Should not be an issue. Just don't go with the full beard and mustache because it looked bad enough on me.

Would you like me if I was a biggie on beans of all kinds? Hah, "if".

Lapine

Thank you :)  Plucking is more appropriate, LOL

Sure, I'd even cook them for you, but I'd spike them with Beano (an anti-gas agent)

Would you like me if I preferred oldies to current music?

Captain Maltese

Considering how 90% of what I listen to already qualifies as 'oldies'... which is bullhocky, considering that Johnny Cash and Abba and effin Brithey Spears are defined as old now. What do I call my Rat Pack selection? Antiques? Then what about the Mozart works, I only ask. He's only been a punk for the last 250 years.

Would you like me if I sang in very bad French?

Lapine

Bad singing, or bad French?  LOL

Of course, although I might ask you to sing elsewhere ;)

Would you like me if I left my stuff all over your bathroom?

Captain Maltese

You are a woman. It's a given.

Would you like me if I had a favorite towel and just kept on using it?

Lapine

Certainly.  I do that myself.

Would you like me if I ate crackers in bed?

Captain Maltese

I have to draw a line somewhere and leaving cracker crumbles in bed is just evil.

Would you like me if I kept being found asleep with a cat on my chest?

Undine

Of course, though I would undoubtedly take a photo, because sweet moments are meant to be kept.

Would you like me if I admit I'm not naturally a good cook, but still need to follow recipes diligently to make most anything and everything after all these years?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Lapine

Sure.  I'd offer to cook if you'd do the clean-up :)

Would you like me if I cheated at solitaire?