The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Your hair looks stiff.. and unplayable.. v_v

LadySky

Your hair looks yummy, like lickerish!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

CandyLips

Reminds me of a party I went to..

Mistress Maro

Makes me wonder why I am straight.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Makes me wonder why girls that look like that are straight :P

Sel Nar

Because they can be bent.

*plays with the red curly hair*

Mistress Maro

Makes me wonder what the rest of her body looks like. -tilts head-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

She IS an inviting girl. ^_^

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

consortium11

The colour of the eyes seems strangely out of place.

Sel Nar

Saku

*wonders what weapon she's holding in her left hand*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to hug him.

Chris Rock

tonycraig0555

*makes me want to spank her*
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Mistress Maro

Makes me wonder why he is still dressed and she isn't. Mew.

Chris Rock

Josietta

*thinks she is pretty hot*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

leelan

*wants to just sensually kiss those innocent lips*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

Wants to pull that tail.

Chris Rock

leelan

*wants to slowly undo those leather bindings on her leg*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

Wants the angel to undo her leather bindings.

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

*Want the wings wrapped around me!

Mistress Maro

-wraps her wings around her.- Hmmm.. Makes me want a drink.

Chris Rock

saturnschild

I didn't mean to do it, don't look at me that way.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mistress Maro

Wants the scythe to turn into the boy.

Chris Rock

sweets

Makes me wonder if those eyes on her head dress can see.

purpleartemis00

Makes me think about butterfly vampires...?