Female for Male (NON CON, BDSM)

Started by Aifa Yasha Jaganshi, January 21, 2016, 03:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

A gentlemen an officer a rapist  Female for Male (NON CON, BDSM)

I have had this idea in my head for a long time. For this game I am looking for some one to play the male character. I intend on doubling as both the mother and daughter. The family lost the only male in the house during the war. They can hardly keep the farm running and my soon lose it if they do not get some help. It seems they have a turn in luck as he shows up. A strong man in need of rest and food. He tells them he is willing to work for a place to stay and a hot meal.
   Then he decides he wants more... The mother is ever so taken by the handsome stranger. He makes her all hot and bothered but his real sights are on the daughter and she has no interest in him.
He takes what he wants from her by force using threats and the farm as leave knowing that both women need the extra support.

I would really like to see this played out a lot more between the man and daughter. I look to role play things that can not be done in real life.
Please PM me if interested.

I do what I like with you.

A man Or woman ( you)  is the owner  my character and has decided to use her to make some money.  Using my character in sexually exploited ways. Selling sex with her to people, having her raped in public as a show and so on.  She starts to make her (captor/ owner ) lots of money this way  so it continues.  This plot could have a few ways of being played. The Ownership could be a D/s relationship or it could be completely non con.
This plot idea involves you  possibly playing more then one person.
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.