Code Geass Original [Seeking Female]

Started by Dray, July 25, 2010, 08:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Alright so one of my favorite anime of all time is Code Geass, so I thought is would be interesting to have a role play built around the concept and idea of it, but with original characters rather than canon.  The plot could be similar, perhaps twisted differently here or there.  We can tackle it from many different approaches, such as taking the Lelouch route in Japan, or even as another individual in another place of the world trying to fight back.

So basically I am wanting to play an original character that is very similar to Lelouch, and then I am looking for a female to play an immortal rather similar to CC who would make the deal with him and give him his Geass and thus they are partners.  She could also join him and assist him in his goal to stop Britannia and all of that, it is up for discussion and we can go more into detail depending on what path we decide to take.  So it would have a strong story and plot thanks to Code Geass, and a bit of action since they are running a resistance, and then some romance between the two of them.

PM me if you are interested and would like to discuss it further.  I am looking for literate females whose Ons/Offs match mine, or are at least a good fit that we can work comfortably together, and I also want someone who can post at least a few paragraphs each time and add some detail to their posts.