In Nomine - Interest Check

Started by KaraKres, September 18, 2010, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaraKres

I've moved this RP request from the one-shot story thread to here (hence the format below), becasue the RP would require a bit more prep and it actually quite involved.  So take what as below as indicative only.  If you're interested and have a working knowledge of the In Nomine RPG (even though this RP would be strickly freeform) then shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Name: In Nomine

Content: Human, Non-con, Bondage, D/s, Freeform .  This RP will feature an angelic F/F pairing.  It will be completely non-consensual.  Elements that are a must are: bondage (degree to be discussed), most explicit parts will be vanillia but will include lots of anal play, and of course forced sex will be a central them.

Scenario: This one-shot is inspired by the following image:

I would play a female angel in service to the Archangel Gabriel (Angel of Fire) and you would play a pacifist type angel perhaps in service to Archangel Novalis (Angel of Flowers) or Archangel Eli (Angel of Creation).  My character would be an Outcast (one step away from Falling) your character would be an angel on their first assignment to Earth.  The scenario would be my character has kiddnapped your character to use as a sex slave....my character knows that she is on her way to Hell and is intent on enjoying her time on Earth while it lasts...

Setting: In Nomine verse, which is current day Earth.  Good knowledge of the In Nomine setting is strongly preferred.  I don't want this to be a generic angelic/demon RP.

Requirements: A strong-willed (yet feminine) female who is looking to RP their character being broken sexually.  As always, would prefer someone who is able to post substantive replies and who is capable of good grammar and in-depth descriptive text.  Also, you must be willing and able to engage in extremely explicit writing.

Other info: Would prefer someone who can commit to posting at least once a day.  Partner could be a male playing a female character.