✧[Nim's Idea Lounge]✧

Started by Nimakhal, July 25, 2023, 07:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimakhal

Starting a thread for RP ideas I'm looking to play.  None of these are required to include smut, some may just be 'adult' due to content or topics contained there-in. Just to preface, any of my threads can be NA and it typically won't bother me.  Possible Tags listed beneath topics are just to indicate the possible level, these are negotiable.  If you're interested please PM me and let me know what you're interested in.

For brevity:
MC= My Character
YC= Your Character

What I'm Looking For

MC will typically be F and submissive.  This doesn't mean pushover.  I prefer the conflict and power struggles of dynamics than just immediate surrender. This is the kind of character that will enjoy being overpowered but will make someone else work for the right to have power over her.  As a result, generally I look for YC to be dominant (not necessarily Dominant so don't jump to that conclusion).  I like watching character interaction, the interplay of personalities, and enjoy development.  MC will not just lay down and roll over for anyone that asks.  YC will be expected to prove they're strong enough to make MC submit.  While I can and will do stories where it jumps right to smut, I much prefer having story and build up.  I'd like the smut to add to the story not be the story.

Short version
✨ F looking for M/F/Fu to play against
✨ Neither character has to be human, I'm open to anthro characters (and the occasional sentient dragon or monster animal)
✨ Willing to play other genders but not preferred at this time
✨ Preferably YC will be the more dominant personality but be prepared for some dynamic back and forths
✨ MC is going to have a strong personality and YC better be ready to prove themselves worthy
✨ 50/50 to 70/30 Story/Smut spread
✨ I will do pure smut if a particular idea appeals to me or hits a specific mood so if you got here because I reached out to you, don't freak out.

(I did get some of these from perusing the forum.  Credit given for original idea if player has been inactive for 5+ years, permission given from any player still active on the site)

General Smut-focused Ideas
THEMES
    ✨ Weres/Shifters/Vampires                   
    ✨ Twists on Fairytales
    ✨ Enemies-to-lovers/frenemies
    ✨ Unexpected pairings
    ✨ D/s dynamics
    ✨ Primal instincts
CRAVINGS
    ✨ Playing around with friends leads to fooling around
    ✨ Supernatural ideas
    ✨ Noncon/dubcon to con
    ✨ Slave and/or training D/s
    ✨ Magic marks (think inmon/womb tattoos)
Pairing Examples
(Each pairing will be graded by three stars, just starting ideas, open to suggestions and ideas.)

Dragon x Mortal ★★★
Demon x Angel ★★★
Demon x Demon ★☆☆
Demon x Mortal ★★☆
Angel x Mortal ★★☆
Angel x Angel ★☆☆
Vampire x Vampire ★☆☆
Vampire x Mortal ★★☆
Vampire x Hunter ★★★
Vampire x Mage ★☆☆
Vampire x Werewolf ★★★
Witch x Human ★★★
Witch x Hunter ★★★
Witch x Witch ★☆☆
Queen x Servant ★☆☆
Princess x Scoundrel ★★☆
Monster x Female ★★★
Captive x Captor ★★★
Orc x Human ★★★
Orc x Elf ★★★

Generic Plots
One size fits all, can be modified to fit many settings/realms/characters.

Working with my Nemesis
Premise: The first time MC and YC met, one of them is in a bad mood, snappier than normal.  Or maybe one of them as a bad reputation and the other makes a snap judgement.  As a result, they each come to think the other hates them and the dislike becomes mutual.  But what happens when they're forced to work together?
Setting: This has a few possible settings; school, office, fantasy adventurers, sci-fi explorers. Also possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
Possible Tags: [VAN] [BON] [EX] [UN]

Marooned
Premise: MC finds themselves unexpectedly stuck on a ship (air, sailing, or space) with YC.  How they ended up there and how that ends up working out is up for discussion.  Maybe MC's ship was attacked by YC or another ship?  Maybe YC plans to keep MC as a trophy?  Maybe YC is just a good Samaritan that wants to help?
Setting: A few possible settings: historical, fantasy, or sci-fi (most probably). Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
Possible Tags: [VAN] [BON] [EX] [NC] [UN]

Fantasy/Supernatural/Sci-fi Plots
After the Ending
Premise: We all know the stories. A damsel in distress gets saved by her true love and lives happily ever after. But what does it look like? And what if the ending isn't actually so happy?  What if instead of being loved by one man, Snow White ended up with seven? What if instead of being woken by the prince Sleeping Beauty was kept by the evil dragon? What if Red needed saving from the Woodcutter?  What if Rapunzel's doubled for bondage?
Setting: Fantasy (most probably), Possible character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
Possible Tags: [BON] [EX] [NC] [UN]

Beast in the Woods
Premise: A village sits on the edge of the woods.  And it's time again for a sacrifice to the Beast that lives in the woods.
Setting: This one is very possibly NC/DC for MC being a sacrifice to a monster.  One beast, several beasts.  The idea is MC is an outlet for them and all of their lusts so feel free to suggest your darkest fantasy.
Possible Tags: [BON] [EX] [UN]

Moon&Sun
Premise: In a realm where gods and demigods are real, what happens when two opposing forces meet?  Why do they meet?  What circumstances could draw them together?  And what will happen?  Can they overcome or are they truly the meaning of star-crossed lovers?
Setting: The idea of supernaturals, possibly xianxia sort of vibe.  Doesn't have to be gods/demigods but like the idea of opposing 'elements' as part of the influence o the world and the story.

That Darn Cat
Premise: The most wanted woman in town has announced she'll only marry the man able to get the key to her door from her cat.  Many try to catch the cat but none can.  The cat is fast and clever.  But what happens when you figure out the cat is more than it seems?
Setting: I see this one as more falling under this category as the cat is even more intelligent and snobby than a typical cat.  But what is special about the cat? Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF).  Possible for multiple characters played within thread (meaning I'd be open to playing two characters in a triad set up).

The Adolescent
Premise: Young and fiery, YC finds themselves in the grips of a growing need that has basically turned you into long running joke among the more mature members of your kind.  The idea of mating possesses and torments YC with escalating frustration, but you're not strong enough to compete for females of your own kind for centuries to come.  One night YC does the unthinkable: YC abducts a human female.
Setting: Fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural, pick your species and your backstory/origin.  Doesn't need to be human or a shifter necessarily. YC can be anthro/shifter/monster.  A lot of depends on what the desired interactions are.  Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF).  YC is not meant to be underage, just considered an adolescent by your own kind.
Idea Inspired by Daliacirca 2009

The Sea Monster
Premise: Your kind is dying and your numbers dwindling. However it happened YC ended up alone, possibly recently, possibly for centuries. YC knows some about the working of the human world.. You're not surprised to see one of their ships being tossed aimlessly about in the clutches of a storm, and when they call out for help, you answer if for no other reason then to find a brief reprieve from the loneliness. You discover the captain of the vessel has been reckless and taken a MC aboard, her feminine energies angering the sea (literally or just old wives tale). There is no choice. She must be cast into the sea, or the working ship and all its men will perish. Falling to his knees, the captain begs for an alternative to spare the girl that is his daughter. YC and the captain form an agreement. You will take the girl to your lair and keep her there for one year until he returns with a passenger ship. Your home is not the bleak wet cave the girl suspected, but a vast and empty underwater palace. Some room are brimming with shining treasures, while others have been left to ruin.
Setting: Fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural, pick your species and your backstory/origin.  Doesn't need to be human or a shifter necessarily. YC can be anthro/shifter/monster.  A lot of depends on what the desired interactions are.  Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
Idea inspired by Daliacirca 2009

Damsel not in Distress
Premise: Everyone knows the stories about dragons capturing maidens though most don't know why.  And MC doesn't care about finding out.  So when she finds herself taken by YC she is not exactly a willing damsel in distress.  So what do they do?  Does YC try to convince MC to cooperate? Why? What does YC do when MC tries to escape or to fight back? Similar to the above plot but perhaps a little more aggressive or noncon in feel as the idea is that MC isn't there by choice in any way shape or form and this causes friction between them.
Setting: Fantasy/possibly sci-fi (if you know why I classify this as potential sci-fi you should definitely PM me). YC can be anthro/shifter/monster.  A lot of depends on what the desired interactions are.  Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)

Stranded
Premise: YC is an alien sent to destroy humanity is nursed back to health by MC, a human woman. YC soon discovers that humans are more like your kind than you'd been taught.
Setting: Sci-fi (most probably), Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)

Fallen Paladin
Premise: A paladin of great promise, known for their strength of arm and their will.  While investigating a rumor of strange goings-on in a small rural village, the paladin finds the task a bit more than they initially planned for.  They manage to rid the village of the problem...by taking it home with them.
Setting: Fantasy (most probably). MC/YC roles can be discussed.  The Problem was originally planned for a demon but I think can be expanded to some other evil or morally-grey sort of class or race.  The Problem's goal can be basically to gain power, conquer worlds/kingdoms, or maybe just torture the Paladin for grins and giggles. Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
Idea inspired by DreadDcirca 2009

Blood and Glory
Premise: Not a specific plot but options.  A) Character A takes an interest in a battle-weary pit fighter Character B.  They must overcome the obstacles of their stations/races/societies and determine the path their relationship will take. B) A pair of pit fighters attempt to survive in the brutal fighting arena but can they truly rely on each other? What happens when they are forced to face each other?
Setting: MC/YC roles can be discussed.  Specific setting can be discussed. Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)

King’s Suffering
Premise:A king (or queen) rose to power using the bones of ancient dragons unearthed from their sacred resting places.  But the price of that power comes as a dragon wakes deep in the earth.  Sensing the desecration of the graves of their kith and kin, the dragon seeks the one responsible.  Arriving in disguise the dragon goes to the kingdom built on the bones of their kin.  While disgusted at the use of their kin as a source of power for mortals, the dragon also feels a certain grudging respect and admiration at the tenacity and ingenuity of this upstart kingdom.  During a celebration the dragon swoops in and carries the ruler off.  Suddenly, they find themselves the prisoner of this living breathing dragon, a foe they can’t possibly hope to defeat.  The ruler finds themselves a slave to the dragon’s whims.  Will they try to fight back or will they seek mercy?  Or is there a third option?
Setting: MC/YC roles can be discussed.  Obviously with a dragon involved, likely this would be some kind of fantasy-esque world.  Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)
(Original Story from Mahes666circa 2009)

Modern/Historical Plots

Official Matters
Premise: An employee finds themselves the subject of a little more attention than they anticipate from someone in power.  Also can be played vice versa, with the employee attempting to seduce one of the higher ups.
Setting: MC/YC roles can be discussed.  Specific setting can be discussed. Possible for multiple character pairings (MxF, FxF, FuxF)

Blood and Sand
Premise: Not a specific plot but options.  A) A member of the upper class takes an interest in a battle-weary gladiator.  They must overcome the obstacles of their stations and determine the path their relationship will take. B) A pair of gladiators attempt to survive in the Coliseum but can they truly rely on each other? What happens when they are forced to face each other? (Yes this is a modifier of the Blood and Glory but I purposefully separated them to emphasize that they would have different bases from which to start).

The Babysitter
Premise: MC is hired to babysit for a family, maybe once or maybe a regular thing.  She ends up hitting it off with one of the (or maybe both!) parents and things end up escalating quickly.
Setting: Setting can be discussed.  Possibly for MxF, FxF, FuxF or even threesomes.
Possible Tags: [VAN] [BON] [EX] [NC]

Image Prompts
Several images that I'm trying to come up with scenes for...

Vague Ideas
Things that I came across that caught my attention but that I'm still working on refining or making my own.  I don't like super vague ideas so I prefer to narrow down from a broad prompt or background. If you'd like to assist or be part of the process, feel free to PM me. (This section mostly exists because I am le tired right now)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Fantastical Creatures - The Human World and the Magic world were separated for a reason. Many thousands of years ago, humans and magical creatures coexisted in harmony. Man became ambitious though, and tried to enslave and conquer the magic world. In retaliation, the magical creatures cast a powerful spell that divided their one world into two dimensions and sealed the gateways forever. Well, not forever. There are several, small imperfections in the gateway. Through all the time and space of the human world, there are a few invisible portals to the magic world. Leading a few very unsuspecting people into the world of magic. (Original Story from FertileMyrtle circa 2009)

Kingdom in Peril
Centuries ago, a kingdom made a pact with the local deity: Sacrifice a member of the royal blood each decade and the land with prosper. The royal family abandoned this tradition, and now the land is torn by war and suffering; to repair this ruin, a bodyguard has been hired to transport the latest royal scion to the sacred grove from long ago. The romance would be between the prince/princess and their bodyguard, of course. And we can't forget that the royal individual is supposed to lose their life at journey's end...(Original Story from Eidenn circa 2009)

Eternal Child
No, not loli/shota/ect. This is a fantasy setting where the Church of the Bright Star oversees all; their core is the Eternal Child, a child-like being whose wisdom and power (and ability to see the future) allows them to retain their hold. One day the Eternal Child goes missing, and the Church hires someone to take care of that: However, when that person finds the Child, they find him/her in an adult body. The Child, you see, has been forcibly kept as such for centuries, denied the right to grow and live so that the Church may retain their trump card. Additionally, the Child reveals that he/see ran away because, in a vision, they saw themselves with the one who was sent to find them! What decision will that seeker make?(Original Story from Eidenn circa 2009)

More Than Family
In a fictional near-future city, the crime family that oversees Elian City is currently undergoing attacks by some unknown party. In the midst of attempting to head off the coming storm, two scions of the family are tempted to overstep the long-time boundaries of friendship. This was originally between a serious Family-type and black sheep who'd semi-officially left said Family, but can be for any combination of pairings, and a third wheel/complication can be thrown in.(Original Story from Eidenn circa 2009)

Blood And Sand (not same as above)
Another mostly-fantasy world, a noble son/daughter from a peaceful, nature-oriented kingdom is threatened by a war-like steampunk empire, who demands that son/daughter to serve as a personal attendant in the empire's capital. The outsider royal is given to the crown prince/princess, a somewhat sadistic noble who enjoys taunting their new "pet" and punishing them for reacting.(Original Story from Eidenn circa 2009)

Disclaimer: Obviously this thread is going to be subject to change and updates as needed.  All rights reserved. Void where prohibited.  Can be combined with other offers in limited supply.

Nimakhal

♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡

Bump!

♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡

Nimakhal

♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡

Bump!

♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡

Added Moon&Sun prompt

Nimakhal

♡⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡

Bump!