Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victorian

Dolly:  I know you have abandonment issues, so I will let you stay in the city pied a terre until the end of the month.   I have found a new mistress; someone younger and more exotic who will participate in kinks you weren't willing to do.  I truly hope you land on your feet.

James.

blue bunny sparkle

Victorian,

Take your coat off and stay awhile. Make yourself comfortable.

You're always so formal, so... so... Victorian!

It's terribly maddening.

Live a little, eat a cupcake, dance the can-can.

Oh come on!!!

No? Alright. It's over then.

HockeyGod

Endorphin

Look, at first it was ok... I could deal with being ignored and the whole 24/7 infatuated-by-hockey thing. But the lime green? Lycra? Seriously?! C'mon man! And I don't know how many times I've asked you not to open the freezer(s) overnight and hold tournaments in the dining room. You've broken 2 windows and a vase this week alone. And those things are damn expensive!

We're done. And you know where you can stick that stick!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

There you go again!  Taking half-naked selfies and sending them to other women.   ::)  You promised me you'd never do it again.

I guess you lied, too, when you said I was enough woman for you.  >:(

Stamps her foot and points to the door

Get out! 

Endorphin

I feel far too clothed and normal around you all the time. You stifle my creativity and expression. I need to share my awesome abs with the world so that everyone can bask in my glory. We're done!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

There are mirrors all over your house just so you can share at your abs. I mean selfies were one thing but I think this is getting to be a bit of an obsession. Did you just give your and a name ? Umm I think your more in love with them than me so I'm out.

Kazyth

Dolly.  Oh dolly.

Only I get to put you in the corner.  Only I get to put you away when you aren't being used.  You know this, and still you try to put yourself away, or crawl into your box without permission.  I've told you time and again to stay where I put you, but you just don't listen.

So I'm off to the store for a new dolly, one that will be a good girl for me.  We're done.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

RampantDesires

*sob*  I can't take it anymore.  I knew you loved bacon.  I just didn't know you LOVED bacon.  No woman should feel the need to compete with let alone lose to sliced pork products no matter how delicious they may be.

Good bye forever!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Swashbuckler

I knew......i just KNEW that you would eventually find a way to weasel out of our deep and abiding bond, ladyfickle!

Thus, I shall have to strike first!   I'm leaving you, and alas, your poor nerves as well!

Amelita

I just can't anymore. You used to be a badass pirate, now you're just... pretty  :-(

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

blue bunny sparkle

Oh. My. God. Ameltia!

I am sooo in love with you! I mean WAS. I WAS so in love with you! You are so stunning in all that red. I mean... You can't turn my head anymore, I'm not looking. *looks* Okay, now I'm not looking, really.

I know about all your lovers. It was hard not to figure it out when they sent the flowers to the house... every single day for the past week.

We're done! We're over!

*sobs* Take me back pleasssssse?

Amelita

(Bwahaha best breakup xD)

Bunny.

I know about Jackrabbit. Don't deny it, it's pointless.
Was it the ears? The jumping?
Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Goodbye darling.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Dark Rez

Amelita,

I'm coming to you, heart full of sorrow and pain.
I-I don't know how to say this, but we're over!

You tried to hide it, but...but you couldn't,
I found the carrots underneath the bed, and the pictures... the love letters.
I can't do cheaters, I wish you would have told me...

Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

Dear Ren

I know you think it's cheating, but it's really sharing. Didn't they teach you how to share your toys back in kindergarten. you get mad every time some one wants to play. I can't take the fighting. So I'm going to go with someone who knows sharing is caring.

Love dolly.

Stone

For once in my life I'm gonna do exactly what someone wants. I'm abandoning the dolly. Make a big deal out of it on your sosh meeds, babe!  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phoenixrisen

Your grip just isn't tight enough for me. I appreciate that you don't want to hurt me, but I could totally take more and you just won't give it to me, so I'm going to find someone who will!
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

theavianone

Phoenixrisen, when you started drawing all those shapes on the walls, I just thought it was you being quirky and free spirited. When you started your candle collecting hobby I just figured it was how you chose to cope with the passing of our goldfish. Even when all those weird folks in black robes started showing up for 'choir practice' I just thought it was a test I had to overcome to be with you.

...but I draw the line at letting the hell demons of a forgotten realm crash on our couch, eat our food, and enslave the souls of that nice couple down the street. Clearly you want to be with your friends more than me and I'm just not willing to put up with that. They've changed you, you used to be so kind and caring and now you have tentacles for arms and teeth for eyes.

I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back. I'm moving back in with my mother and I'm taking the dog, the bird, and the cactus. You can keep the cat...he seems oddly at home now...

Merry Gentry

theavianone,
   Tou know I love your stories.  The twists, the turns, the round about way you get to the point.
I need someone that's going to let ME tell a story now and again.  I'm off to find someone that will listen, to me!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

RampantDesires

Merry,

The cuddling, the cuddling I can handle. It is nice. But the biting?  Why?  Why so much gnashing of teeth?  I am a delicate flower, I bruise easily and I cannot take this kind of abuse upon my precious pale skin.

Good bye forever!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Zulma

RampantDesires, my delicate One,

I'm sorry my beautiful angel. It's not you. It's me.
You're sweet, really sweet, too sweet even. But you see, that's the problem. I need spice and spunk. I need push and pull.
So I am letting you go. I'm giving you back your freedom so you can find someone who loves you truly and needs that sweetness of yours.

You take care of yourself okay?

Phoenixrisen

My dearest Zulma, you're amazing. Wondrous and gregarious and your turn of phrase.... Alas it tears at my heart that I can not see your lovely face. I need more, good bye beautiful, be well.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Undeniable Sin

My Adventurous Pheonix,

Time with you compares to no other. You are exciting, vibrant. Sadly, the fault lies with me. I am too cautious for you. Honestly, the rational side of me knows I should just ask what you planned to do with the feathers and the meat thermometer but I'm worried my heart is too weak to handle your answer. I wish you the best, and hope you find someone as beautifully wild as you.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Merry Gentry

Dear Sin,
    I'm not into sharing and I feel that you're a little too much into sharing. *sigh*
I've found some of the photo's of you with.. well let's just say, there are too many to name.
Please pack up all your tutu's and be gone by the time I get home.
xoxo
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”