The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Make me wonder what her story is?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tsumi Okazaki

Makes me almost tempted to tell it.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tsumi Okazaki

makes me tempted to drag her to the doormat to do just that

Lycana

Drag me, she says? Doesn't she know I go where I please :P

Tsumi Okazaki

Nods at the idea of a challenge. "We can't really have a chat here though."

TheLegionary

is competiting with the guys for the attention of the girls

Lycana

Should know there's no competition! I love ya's both!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Is lookin' snazzy. Whatever could he be smiling at?

Captain Maltese

Wants to be smiled at. Then petted and fed her favorite snack.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Is too busy making me laugh for me to enjoy said snack ::)

TheLegionary

has a fierce look, but is very sexy

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

shooter6806

Might really be a natural blonde?
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Autumn52

Seems to be a wild west lover
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Has a wicked look in her eye.

TheLegionary

has no look in his eyes...not that I can see at least

Breathless Intent

Is putting me in the mood for a nice long shower!

TheLegionary

Breathless Intent

TheLegionary

Breathless Intent

TheLegionary

is more than teasing me....is toying with me!

forbiddenfruit