M needed for rape scene [NC-H, possible EX] - all places taken (7 guys, 2 girls)

Started by sinera, October 02, 2009, 12:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

I'm in the mood for a good rape scene... multiple males acceptable (gang-rape). Don't know why, just in the mood LOL.

PM or post here if interested.

Jessie loved hiking and camping, getting away every few weekends to "commune with nature." One night she's sleeping in her tent when she wakes to a hand clamped roughly over her mouth and another prying her legs apart.

Like I said, this could be one or more men who have happened upon the 19yr old hiker and decide to have a weekend of fun.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Jack Stalker

Is this fantasy rape where she gets the seeing to she deserves and secretly likes every minute of it? :-)

Or 'Harrowing realistic trauma' rape? With her passing out and needing years of psychotherapy to recover? :-(

Mr Self Destruct

I'd be up for this if you're still interested.

Scott

I'd like in on this game if you have another opening? I mean... well you know what I mean.

sinera

I'm looking for totally forced, perhaps some bondage, even if it's just to tie her up so she can't run away while he/they are doing something else (while they're fishing or something)... even *gasp* that it's park rangers... (my desire for gang-rape is rearing its ugly head).

Like I said, more than one male character is perfectly acceptable - if I get more than one person wanting to play a male, would you all care to make it a group RP?
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Zaer Darkwail

I raise hand up for interest to join this 'gang-rape' as one male participant :). Perhaps instead park rangers they are bunch of hunters/fishermen in the weekend and they get bit drunk and all and then find sexy hiker sleeping in the tent.

Doomsday

sinera

Hunters/Fishermen sounds good... Do y'all want to start this now, or should I PM the others who've asked, allowing them the option to join - would you want them as part of your group, or strangers who happen upon our (un)happy little scene? (strangers happening along adds a bit of the scare factor for the girl IMO)

Doomsday

Strangers would be cool, though it'd be pretty farfetched to have 4 or 5 'strangers' wander onto this girl's campsite.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, more likely we move in together as group of men spending time in wilderness hunting small catches, fishing etc. Then in middle of wilderness they find this hiker camping in their old traditional camping spot :P. So they decide take toll from the girl using their campsite.....(basic plot idea)

sinera

Well -- would you gentlemen like to coordinate here, or should I set up an IC thread and an OOC thread? - or one of you could take the initiative and coordinate in PM with others who've shown interest LOL

zemo8801

Is it a little to late to join this but i wanted to say if it would be OK with the other guys in this if i can be like the one that does it but against his will and if that would be OK with you to sinera. and if not i can think of something else.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Mr Self Destruct

We can coordinate here, rather than clutter a thread with our OOC ramblings. lol

I'm thinking of playing a hunter who just happens to chase a deer through her campsite, only to find the exquisite woman free for the taking. :)

Doomsday

I'd like to play a park ranger then, because I just watched the Ken Burns special about the National Parks :D

real3000

Zaer Darkwail

I just thought that perhaps we all are alone in the woods separately but we all 'know' each other (buddies maybe). Also to make easy intro it could be that the guys had done this before; if they find a pretty lone lass camping in the woods one of them calls with cellphone the others (check are they in the woods) and if they are they gather like pack of wolves and then together have fun weekend in gang-raping the girl.

Then they take pictures and video stuff to blackmail the girl not drop charges on them (if girl plans to do so once she is out from the woods). Threaten spread the stuff all over the internet. Just ideas how the story would go from start and then in the end. In the IC threads we do the middle part :).

sinera

Great idea Zaer - since it's a safety thing for a lone hiker to check in with the park service, the ranger would know she's alone and can even suggest a "good camping spot," LOL She doesn't have to follow his advice of course, but she'd check it out at least, and once seen, she'd probably like it and stay there.

Heheh one of them could even offer to help set up her camp (since it's only what she can carry, it's a small tent and a few supplies. I suppose the guys could either drag her to their cabin, set up a larger tent, or rape her out in the open, since her tent's really small.

Silk

I know its against the asking but if you choose to have a second victim would it be possible to take that spot?

Scott

Quote from: sinera on October 04, 2009, 10:05:43 AM
Great idea Zaer - since it's a safety thing for a lone hiker to check in with the park service, the ranger would know she's alone and can even suggest a "good camping spot," LOL She doesn't have to follow his advice of course, but she'd check it out at least, and once seen, she'd probably like it and stay there.

Heheh one of them could even offer to help set up her camp (since it's only what she can carry, it's a small tent and a few supplies. I suppose the guys could either drag her to their cabin, set up a larger tent, or rape her out in the open, since her tent's really small.

Great idea!

sinera

Hm. I really hadn't thought about adding another female (I'm selfish that way!)... we'd have to have enough guys to control both girls. Let me think about it, talk it over with the guys.

I have to say, the idea of them forcing the girls to pleasure each other opens a whole new angle...

Doomsday

It looks like we have 6 guys, 7 if Jack the Stalker is still fine to play :-)

Jack Stalker

What is this?

A mass orgy?  XD XD XD

Since I'm just a face in the crowd so to speak I'm sure I can find the time to pop in now and again and 'pop in' LOL!

zemo8801

this is going to be lots of fun and should be quite a interesting story concept so looking forward to this and man this irony in a way but never mind the random rambling of this person.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

real3000

i would think with 6 guys good to have two girls because we all need something to pleasure us at any point in time right not enough holes with the one haha

sinera

OK, I think it's time to close this to newcomers - 6 guys (not counting the ones who've PMd me in pvt), 2 girls (Yes, Silk you can play with us - I don't think I can keep 6 guys busy by myself  :o )

So far the guys are
DoomsdayJesus
Dark Clown
zemo8801
Zaer Darkwall
real3000
Scott
Jack Stalker

Since zemo8801 wants to play the reluctant participant - perhaps he's a roommate or younger brother of one of the other guys who's been bugging to know where the guy goes... so he drags him along and makes him play too? "You wanted to know, well this is it - get in there and get your dick wet, bro!" LOL

Silk, I figure we'd be friends or sisters or something - non-sexual. My char is going to be a virgin, has only engaged in fully-clothed heavy petting and kissing... it's up to you how much experience your char has.

I'd like to start this ASAP - my muse is kicking me in the shins as we speak LOL Perverted little hussy.