The Honeypot{ Female & Male Spot Open}

Started by KikuLei, August 03, 2011, 10:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

MagicalPen

I was pretty sure Hookers on the street went for like, $100 - $200 for straight up sex. So 15,000 seems a little heavy!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

KikuLei

xD I didn't think anyone would sell for over 600 or so, 800-1000 probably being my HIGHEST guess.

MagicalPen

Exactly. Snowboarders aren't exactly the best paid people so having 15K to spend on a night of sex...well, they're better off spending $50 to wine and dine a snowbunny before taking her back to their room ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kokaine

*is now wondering how much Derek will be paying Natalie*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

whtbitch4u2own

I shall too. I was thinking aronud 2500  but since I saw 15000, I figured MIGHT AS WELL..hehe
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

lovelygirl

It was a figure he threw out there so we kinda settled on it.

Ons &Offs

crazyazn021

Hopefully it's not too late to join in? Was hoping ta take one of the snowboarders' spots.

KikuLei

Hmm, well Crazyazn you are new so...we don't know if you'll stay long...Shall we have a vote? Ladies and Gentlemen cast your vote now! :D

lovelygirl

Well looking over his intro to E post, let's see how he pans out.

Ons &Offs

KikuLei

Alright, I am going to make a second female character. If any other women would like to then you may. ( No more than two of you though. xD )

Kokaine

Quote from: KikuLei on September 16, 2011, 04:20:26 PM
Hmm, well Crazyazn you are new so...we don't know if you'll stay long...Shall we have a vote? Ladies and Gentlemen cast your vote now! :D

I say let him join.

Quote from: KikuLei on September 16, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
Alright, I am going to make a second female character. If any other women would like to then you may. ( No more than two of you though. xD )

Actually, I wouldn't mind having a female character if you're open to it. xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

KikuLei

Kokaine

Hehe. Awesome... I'll work on her after I post for Derek.

My O/Os

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: KikuLei on September 16, 2011, 04:36:17 PM

I posted here once but it didn't come through for some reason.

Anyways, I was saying that instead of posting for a second female character, Can you please check if MAGICALPEN is still in the game? I feel as if one part of the game is stuck in PARLOR, awaiting for response. So if you don't mind, I will have Amanda come out of Palor and Let SAM catch interest in her.

Let me know what you think?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

MagicalPen

I'm still here. Waiting for Vulnerable to make a post since he initiated conversation with my character...but it doesnt sound like Amanda is interested in the threesome so you might as well move her off (and just edit the post so that she doesnt come back to where my character is seated).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

whtbitch4u2own

Ohhh you are here. I don't mind sticking to the parlor and  threesome.

It seems we both are waiting for a reply. I thought since I came back to the room and spoke something, I thought you'd post something back in regards to replying back to Amanda. I suppose we will have to wait for Vulnerable. :)

Sorry for misunderstanding magical....
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

KikuLei

So are we giving Vulnerable a 24 hour notice or waiting on her to post? :]

MagicalPen

I like giving everyone in the interaction to get a chance to respond especially to dialogue so that they don't get left behind.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Kokaine

Alright, so here a female character that can be around if you let more males into the game, or if another girl is needed for some reason.

Name: Tatianna D'Angelo
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Job: Worker at The Honeypot/occasional pianist/fills in wherever needed
Likes: drawing, reading, chocolate, music of all kinds, singing, cuddling, storms, originality, artistic people
Dislikes: bugs, old people, ignorance, rudeness, stupidity, hot weather
Turn On's: tall men, muscular men, intelligence, tattoos, sexy lips, kissing, teasing, bondage, Dominance, small pain (spanking, biting, hair pulling, etc), making men lose control
Turn Off's: anything toilet related, being treated like glass, selfish men, marks that take too long to fade

History: Your classic good girl gone bad, Tatianna grew up a perfectly well behaved daughter of two wealthy lawyers. Having attended a rather strict boarding school all her life, she was fairly naive about the world until she went off to college and had her eyes opened to so many fun things she'd missed out on previously. Despite having a good time and getting into all manner of interesting situations, she remained a straight A student, on track to go to the law school of her choice so she could follow in her daddy's footsteps like he wanted, but slowly she became aware that law wasn't really what she wanted to do the rest of her life.

After her junior year she made the decision to take a year off from school—something her parents actually supported since they didn't want her to burn out on school and because she really was the perfect daughter (from what they knew anyhow). She decided to take the time and really live, to find out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life and somehow that led her to The Honeypot, where she's been for the past year. Her father would likely disown her if he ever found out but she isn't sure she cares now. She's having too much fun.

My O/Os

GaGa88

If you're still looking for another female, I'd be very interested in this! If not right now then if you're ever looking for another female, I would like to be considered if it's alright with y'all. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.