The MILFS of Cougar Street (Second attempt)

Started by NileGoddess, January 08, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fezesarecool

Did my character get accepted, or do I need to make changes?

NileGoddess

Quote from: fezesarecool on January 18, 2015, 08:19:58 PM
Did my character get accepted, or do I need to make changes?

I have been busy the past few days. I will look at profiles tomorrow evening, US Central time.

Capone

I already informed NileGoddess, but due to various circumstances I am withdrawing myself from the game.

NileGoddess

A lot in the post, so I suggest people read it to see if it applies to you.

Dependent, you'll have to edit the part in Francesca's profile about how she's slept with a lot of the husband's around Cougar Street. The plot of the game is that the husbands are too busy with work for women, period. So no fooling around with the other married women's partners. Also, she does not have the same last name as her husband.

neoextra1, the part about having an open relationship agreement isn't fitting of the game. The game is supposed to have a forbidden aspect to it, and having a swinger couple sort of negates that whole aspect. It also seems to clash with her submissive nature; why would a submissive woman agree to an open relationship with her husband immediately? The wealth aspect needs to be scaled down a bit as well. Billionaire is kind of overshooting in this case.

Juggtacular, remove the drug reference. I won't require it, but his back story involving his father and uncle is a little overly complex. You could probably simplify it a little.

The count stands at 4 milfs to 4 young men. I'd like to wait a little more and see if any other stragglers come in. I already have all the threads set up from the previous attempt, so it won't be hard to restart those. I think we'll be able to start in a day or two. I'll link a new OOC here for everyone who has approved characters so far.

Juggtacular

Neo In Matrix

Edits made in the post. I hope they're sufficient. Let me know if I need to change anything.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

vin26m

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 19, 2015, 10:49:19 PM
The count stands at 4 milfs to 4 young men. I'd like to wait a little more and see if any other stragglers come in. I already have all the threads set up from the previous attempt, so it won't be hard to restart those. I think we'll be able to start in a day or two. I'll link a new OOC here for everyone who has approved characters so far.

Looking forward to it.

Madriv

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 19, 2015, 10:49:19 PMThe count stands at 4 milfs to 4 young men. I'd like to wait a little more and see if any other stragglers come in. I already have all the threads set up from the previous attempt, so it won't be hard to restart those. I think we'll be able to start in a day or two. I'll link a new OOC here for everyone who has approved characters so far.

I will take the time to read through all character sheets before I submit one, but I want to state my very strong interest in writing up a cougar hunter.   ;)

Blinkin

Do I want to know what a cougar hunter is? ;0)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NileGoddess

So I guess at this point we can start to move on to the actual game. I'll start organizing all the posts we need and link them here, so watch for another post today with all that information.

NOTE: the game will continue to accept new applications.

NileGoddess

Everyone, the OOC thread is up, as is the character thread.

OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222277.0

Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222278.0

Please post your character in the character thread if you have made the edits I mentioned. If I didn't mention any edits, then feel free to post them. If you have not made edits yet, please do so. Blinkin, I will take care of getting your profile in.

vin26m

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 24, 2015, 07:17:35 PM
Everyone, the OOC thread is up, as is the character thread.

OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222277.0

Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222278.0

Please post your character in the character thread if you have made the edits I mentioned. If I didn't mention any edits, then feel free to post them. If you have not made edits yet, please do so. Blinkin, I will take care of getting your profile in.

Thanks, NG.  I'll get my character over there sometime today.

NileGoddess

Also, please note that this does not mean applications are closed. The more characters we have the better! I will continue to monitor this thread.