Interest Check: Halloween Masquerade [UN][MUL][NC][VAN][BON]

Started by Clio, October 21, 2009, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Masquerade for All Hallows' Eve

The Masquerade: OOC Thread

The Masquerade: Ballroom

The Masquerade: Gardens

The Masquerade: Profile Thread <-- Put your profile there, even if you've already posted it here...thanks!

We are having a masquerade for Halloween! Everyone get excited! It will start on Halloween, but can continue for as long as we want. We can have stories, or PWP. Orgies, or individual romantic pairs. It's up to you!

I definitely intend for this to be a fairly PWP party, with random hookups and orgies, but PLEASE be able to write with decent grammar. As this is a temporary thing, length isn't incredibly important, but a small paragraph (or more) for each post makes everyone happy. Thankies!

Setting and Information

Time Period: Modern
Will Start: Midnight, October 31st, 2009.
Will End: Whenever it does.
Theme: Halloween Masquerade, but can keep the general Masquerade theme to keep the holiday theme from getting old.
A French Chateau, owned by a wealthy and mysterious owner. (I would have set it in Venice, but I have bad memories from there...and the Opera Garnier in Paris is too predictable for those who know me...lol)

(will look up interior pictures soon)

Current Guest List

Women
(Total Count: 9)
Alison McGinn (Christa McGinn) - Bi - 22
Annika McGuire (Cassiopeia) - Straight(ish) - 21 - Costume (Train) - Mask - Hairstyle
Chisame Henderson (Angry Risa) - Lesbian - 19
Cynthia Jameson (Sinera) - Bi - 21 - Costume
Isla (LilyPetalLips) - Bi - 19
Katherine Halston (Kunoichi) - Bi - 28 - Costume & Mask
Marie Fields (Precious) - Straight - 24
Maya (Myobi) - Bi - 19 - Costume - Mask
Mikaela Watson (Dirge) - Straight(ish) - 21 - Costume & Mask

Men
(Total Count: 5)
Alexander Daniels (Dark Clown) - Straight - 25 - Costume & Mask
Conner Davis (Raveled) - Straight - 31
Duke Van Damme (Primarch) - Straight - 24 - Costume - Mask
Tenebrae (DigitLninja) - Straight - 23 - Costume - Mask
Tyler (Tyranister) - Straight - 21

Other Gender:
(Total Count: 0)
None Yet

Still Waiting on RSVP

BludMagnus
Chloe Milev
Hai'iro Karasu
Hart
NekoBoy89
Rachubka
Senshi

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Chloe Milev

Yeah, there was another one I joined that didn't really seem to take off, but I'd be willing to try it again.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Clio

Quote from: Chloe Milev on October 21, 2009, 02:16:27 PM
Yeah, there was another one I joined that didn't really seem to take off, but I'd be willing to try it again.

Cool! We could start it whenever we get around 5 people or more, and then it can continue as long as people are active.

senshi32

Hart

Sure, I'd like to join. Sounds good.

Quote from: senshi32 on October 21, 2009, 02:32:35 PM
hmmm, interesting, if it was modern

^ Agreed.. but then I don't mind if it's not...

Clio

Esoteric Myobi

I do love Masquerade Balls =) If this is still going on then I'd definitely join if you'd have me ^^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Clio

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 01:10:58 AM
I do love Masquerade Balls =) If this is still going on then I'd definitely join if you'd have me ^^

Of course! I still need more members if we're going to do this, but hopefully we'll get a few.

Mr Self Destruct

Clio

Esoteric Myobi

-Goes off to convince a few friends to join in as well- x3!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Clio

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 01:51:26 AM
-Goes off to convince a few friends to join in as well- x3!

I luffles you!

That is fo' chuu!

Wow...I really need to sleep before I continue speaking like that. Lol..

Esoteric Myobi

Amagawddd cookiee!!

-gobbles cookie down happily-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Clio

Hai'iro Karasu has shown interest! And there was much rejoicing!

Wow. I seriously use exclamation marks like crack at 3 in the morning...*shakes head*

Anyway, if you guys could possibly give me a brief rundown of the character you'll play, that would be great. No big profile, just enough to know if we can have something for everyone.

For example, I'll play my typical predictable character:

Name: Alison McGinn
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but open to females.
Anything else?: Likes to be a sub, but can be a switch.

Kunoichi

Huh.  My was right, this really does look interesting...

^^; I'm about to go to bed now, though, so I'll have a character by the time I get on tomorrow.

Clio

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 27, 2009, 02:25:40 AM
Huh.  My was right, this really does look interesting...

^^; I'm about to go to bed now, though, so I'll have a character by the time I get on tomorrow.

I think I've said 'yay' too much tonight, so I'll just say...woohoo!

The character 'profile' isn't that important. This is going to be rather casual, but I figure it might make it easier to at least get a basic idea of what kind of guests will there.

Tyranister

Mind if I join in Christa?  *shuffles feet and looks around*

Name: Tyler
Sexual Orientation: Too straight
Anything else?: Can't drink, interesting in meeting people, and admittedly interested in blowing ladies' minds.

(Tyler isn't real name, an alibi I like to use though =P Here's to hoping this kicks off tomorrow or later this week!)

Clio

Quote from: Tyranister on October 27, 2009, 03:43:16 AM
Mind if I join in Christa?  *shuffles feet and looks around*

Name: Tyler
Sexual Orientation: Too straight
Anything else?: Can't drink, interesting in meeting people, and admittedly interested in blowing ladies' minds.

(Tyler isn't real name, an alibi I like to use though =P Here's to hoping this kicks off tomorrow or later this week!)

I'm hoping to get it up by Halloween, which should give everyone time. Thanks for joining! *kisses*

Rhapsody

Looks pretty interesting.  I don't think I've ever participated in an RP like this one before.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Rachubka

Je suis interested! I will put up a sort bio later. Just... kinda tired right now. lo

LilyPetalLips

I'm in.

Name: Isla
Sexual orientation: Bi-curious.
Anything else?: Anthropology major in university (fascinated by observing people).  In to light BDSM.  Not a virgin.  Attempts to be more cultured/cool than she feels.

Raveled

Hm.  As a Masquerade Ball, is this going to be some highly formal affair, or is that just a name?  Is this some friends getting together for some fun on Halloween and it turns into something else?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Maya
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Anything else?: A curious person overall, she's always open to new things. Meeting others and making new acquaintances who will hopefully become friends in the future is the main goal of her joining the party. That as well as to just simply have fun this holiday =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Clio

Quote from: Sanity Unraveled on October 27, 2009, 10:29:42 AM
Hm.  As a Masquerade Ball, is this going to be some highly formal affair, or is that just a name?  Is this some friends getting together for some fun on Halloween and it turns into something else?

I don't mind a previous story if some of you want to cook one up, but fir the main storyline, I was planning for it to be a rather formal affair, with a bunch of strangers. You can make up some reason for your character to be invited. Does that make sense? I'll update the list and info tonight after class.

Primarch

Colour me interested!

Name: Duke Van Damme
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Anything else?: Duke is his name, as opposed to a title. Thinks he's the bee's knees because he's a successful little business tycoon.

Raveled

Name: Conner Davis
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Anything else?: Dom, rumored to have private dungeons.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Risa

Hm...it sounds interesting, and I haven't been part of a large group game for a while.  I'll give it a go.

Name: Chisame Henderson
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Anything else?: A switch, though often leads towards domme. Also doesn't like to do anything with women in public, preferring not to give "shows". Shows up to the Masquerade wearing an all-black costume and a Zorro mask.

Rhapsody

Name: Mikaela Watson
Sexual Orientation: Straight-ish.
Anything else?: Sexually curious.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Clio

Yay! Now, if you guys need help finding costumes, let me know. Now, this isn't just a costume party. You don't have to "be" anything, and I'd rather not have the cheap ad slurry Halloween shops outfits. I mean, I know the basic point is sex, but I'd like everyone to have a classy outfit and beautiful mask. You know, elegant and as elaborate as you want. 

...........although it will likely come off. *winks*

sinera

OOhhh - can I get in on this, or are there too many females?

Name: Cynthia Jameson
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Anything Else: Has a strong personality, but has shown sub tendencies in sexual situations. Hasn't had any experience with women, but wonders what it's like.

My Gown:

Haven't found my mask yet :(
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Risa

Would you like us to post pictures of our costumes, Christina? What I have in mind for Chisame shouldn't be too difficult...

NekoBoy89

I would be interested...but there are no gay guys in the rp. XD So not sure I would fit into it.

Cassiopeia

I'd definitely be interested ^_^  Just hope there aren't too many girls already :P

Name: Annika McGuire
Sexual Orientation: mostly straight
Anything Else:  Annika is adventurous and fun loving, outgoing for the most part.  She's a free lance artist who likes to be inspired by life.  She tends to be a switch.

*goes of to look for the perfect costume with great excitement*

Kunoichi

Name: Katherine Halston
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Anything else?: Friendly and outgoing, Katherine's main reason for attending the masquerade is that her parents want her to find someone nice and settle down.  She, on the other hand, just wants to have fun at the party and make new friends, without having to worry about what her parents think of her.

DigitLninja

Name: Tenebrae
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Anything else?: A quiet person who seems to be more interested in being seen than having fun.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Esoteric Myobi

Hm...I was thinking of using these if they're acceptable..
Gown
Mask

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Primarch

Quote from: sinderella on October 27, 2009, 02:31:20 PM
OOhhh - can I get in on this, or are there too many females?

There is never too many females!  ;D Go ahead, fight over the precious resource that is man. ^.^

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Well, if there do wind up being too many of us, I suppose we could find other ways to entertain ourselves...

Primarch

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Us girls can keep ourselves occupied x3

But if there really is a demand for more males then I'm more than happy to play a male character =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Primarch

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 05:21:24 PM
Us girls can keep ourselves occupied x3

But if there really is a demand for more males then I'm more than happy to play a male character =)

No no, that's okay. <.< All teh ladies.

Esoteric Myobi

Seems like someone needs to learn to share >.>;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Primarch

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 05:24:58 PM
Seems like someone needs to learn to share >.>;

Always sharing, never shared. <.<

Kunoichi

Well, this seems like it's going to be fun. ^^

*has already found a nice image to use as a reference when describing her character*

Kunoichi

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Kunoichi

DigitLninja

yeah I saw that, but when I corrected it that tripped the link for some reason...
Quotes to Live by:

Kunoichi

Huh.  Did you have any text between the url tags to act as the actual link?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Kunoichi

Ah well.  Anyway, for my character, I think I'll be trying something in red...

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, I had actually had my eye on a red dress as well but decided on black for Halloween x3 Then again, both my favorite colors so either or~

-likes Kuno's costume though-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Thanks, My, yours looks quite well, too. ^^

Of course, even if a picture's worth a thousand words, I get the feeling that this is the kind of place where the thousand words would be preferred...

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Mr Self Destruct

Name: Alexander Daniels
Anything Else? A huge fan of the Phantom of the Opera (the performance piece; he finds the movies laughable), he comes dressed as The Mask of the Red Death

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on October 28, 2009, 06:34:18 AM
Name: Alexander Daniels
Anything Else? A huge fan of the Phantom of the Opera (the performance piece; he finds the movies laughable), he comes dressed as The Mask of the Red Death.

*steals Alexander for herself, then releases him and tries to be mature as she clears her throat*

Umm...anyway!

Can I just say that I LOVE all of you SO much! *kisses everyone*

And I say that girls can keep coming, as many of our characters are marked as bi-curious anyway. And Neko, I hope that another gay man shows up, as I'd love for you to be a part! I'm willing to play a man, but I'd be horrible as a homosexual one...I'm so sorry.

Anyway, sorry I've been so absent, but Tuesdays are REALLY busy, and I fell asleep last night before I was able to get on. *looks guilty* Anyhoo, I'm back today, and I'll be updating the list and making adjustments on posting everyone's characters and costumes and such. If you don't have a picture, that's fine, but I would appreciate a description at least to make sure it fits the overall feel of the game and such. So far, all the costumes are approved and amazing. *smiles*

I just want to make sure we don't end up with everyone coming in something like this. I mean, yes, it's a masquerade. And yes, it's pretty...but it's trashy. I'd rather not have trashy. Or something stupid like this. Lol...if you guys are having trouble with finding a costume or mask, let me know.

So, now I shall search for my own costume, and consider who shall be the owner of the mansion. Since we seem to be short on men, I'm thinking that I could play the mysterious male owner to help even things out. Any other ideas?

And btw...I'm SO excited! For now the start time is still 11:59 on October 31st, EST. If there is a problem, then let me know, but I figure this might drag on for a while (hopefully!) so even if you can't post immediately, no worries. And if we've already started, more characters are free to join.

*sits and remains excited*

Primarch

Clio

precious

Name: Marie Fields
Played By: precious
Other Information: She's got some sexual experience, but can count her partners on one vanilla hand.  As far as BDSM goes, she hasn't a role or clue. 
Character Appearance: Forthcoming!
Costume:  http://barretcm.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jean-harlow-1930s.gif
Mask:  sans stick:  http://i35.tinypic.com/124wig7.jpg
Other Details: http://www.myjewelrybox.com/media/content/Image/Article%20Images/ancient%20egyptian%20jewelry.jpg

Clio

Quote from: precious on October 28, 2009, 04:03:54 PM
Name: Marie Fields
Played By: precious
Other Information: She's got some sexual experience, but can count her partners on one vanilla hand.  As far as BDSM goes, she hasn't a role or clue. 
Character Appearance: Forthcoming!
Costume:  http://barretcm.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jean-harlow-1930s.gif
Mask:  sans stick:  http://www.britta.com/costumes/Cleo/mask.jpg
Other Details: http://www.myjewelrybox.com/media/content/Image/Article%20Images/ancient%20egyptian%20jewelry.jpg

Everything is beautiful, although the mask is showing up as bandwidth theft. Perhaps you should save it and then host it on Photobucket or Imageshack?

Clio

Hmm...since there are over 10 people interested now, should I put a Profile thread up in the forum? And possibly an OOC? I'm not sure...

Also, I figured I'd put this in NC: Small Groups, as that way NC is covered, even if it doesn't happen. I don't mind going extreme, but I'll keep it non-extreme for now, as more people will be comfortable that way.

Any thoughts? What threads should I make?

precious

Fixed it!   

When will the game open, and how long do you intend it to last?  I think an OOC thread is really helpful, tbh.  :) 

I'm excited, haha. :D

Kunoichi

NC: Small Groups sounds about right to me, and getting up a profile thread and OOC should help keep the chatter out of this thread. ^^;

Clio

Clio

I come bearing gifts:

The Profile Thread

The OOC Thread

So now we can move all our chatting and questions to the OOC, and if you guys could re-post your bios in the Profile thread, that would be marvelous. *kisses*

rahatngt

Can I join still Christa?
I might need a little bit of help with the costumes. Any way if you are happy with me joining I will try to find something tomorrow morning .. a tad busy at the moment thats why I didn't post in the thread before even though I was interested.

Clio

Sure! I'd love for you to join. We need all the people we can get! And yes, I'll help you. Just PM me what your basic idea is, and I'll assist.

Hart

EDIT: Just noticed the Profile thread!!! Posting this there as well!

Name: Aidan
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Anything else?: A weakness for pretty, young women? Dominant mainly...

Suit & Mask

PS: Sorry for the late RSVP!
PPS: Can I get an opinion on the mask? Masculine enough? I.e. Not a girl's masque? Just a nagging doubt...  ;D

Cassiopeia

I quite like the mask!  I think it's masculine enough, most girl masks are quite ... floofy .... I suppose that's not really a word but that's what they are :P  If it's bugging you though you can always check out a few more options, I don't think it's something you have to worry about though!

Hart

Quote from: Cassiopeia on October 29, 2009, 07:55:34 AM
If it's bugging you though you can always check out a few more options.

Cheers! That's fine, just one of my random moments of madness and uncertainty. Also fits my charrie, cause I'm planning on making him a muso ;D

Thanks again!

Clio

Quote from: Hart on October 29, 2009, 05:11:19 PM
Cheers! That's fine, just one of my random moments of madness and uncertainty. Also fits my charrie, cause I'm planning on making him a muso ;D

Thanks again!

The mask is perfect. Very nice.

Clio