Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

*grins back and shakes it, hard*  Wanna try Camille?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

*falls out, into cleavage.. vanishes there.. a silly sound of glee*
*See Pillory*

Davina

*blinks* I broke it... >.>

Hell that was easy
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

*seeing his opportunity quickly transfers himself into the win..."this is even better then watching from afar"
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Mordred

*bounced from the lovely cleavage back in.. But with popcorn.. Plenty of room to enjoy the scrumptiousness outside the win*
*See Pillory*

Davina

*Hucks the win at Mordred* Stupid thing breaks too easily *Gives her attention back to the ladies on the couch*

Xandria

*laughs and offers Davina a drink to calm her temper, then walks over to pick up the win...broken or not it's still a WIN!*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Davina

*pouts and sips while eyeing the thing* Stuff falls out of it when you shake it.

Xandria

*giggles, sits beside Davina and starts gluing the win back together*  Yes, 'stuff' indeed...those cheeky, devilish men of E...we will have to be on our guard for their silly tricks.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Alucarddalv

Still in side the peices of the win..."owe that hurt when she through me be more careful"

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*sits on the win and looks mutinous*

Alucarddalv

*leaves the win* Fine I can tell when I am not wanted *walks out of room*

Does not sparkle.....

Xandria

*can't stop laughing at these two sullen figures...holds the win up to Davina showing her it's all fixed now, and calls Alucard back.*  Surely you two can share this with me?

Davina

*sticks tongue out at his retreating back and then uses it to lick Xandria*

Xandria

*shivers from the luscious lick and grins at Davina*  Looks like we get the win!

Mordred

*unsure where he is.. it's dark.. but he feels the win.. and knows he stands in the right spot*
*reaches out.. feeling something very lovely and soft.. hmm.. who could that be..*
*has win.. he thinks*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*shines a flashlight into the darkness and giggles, shaking my head at Mordred*  "Ah, ah, ah...sorry mon ami, but the win is mine."

*grins, takes back the win, and blows the vampire a kiss.*

Mordred

*does believe for a moment that Xandria left the win behind.. but realizes that tingling on his cheek was sent through the air.. an the air which contains the shadows.. which suddenly swirl in force, find that lovely pocket that hugs her very scumptiously.. pushes the win up and out.. where it rolls along the ground.. up my leg, jumps up on my shoulder.. giggling*

Ha.. we foiled her again. *Sends a kiss in return.. in the shape of two little dots upon her yummy neck*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*slides her fingers across the little marks on her neck and smile slyly.  Saunters over to Mordred and runs her fingers along his cheek, leaning in for a quick nibble and the murmurs...* "Oh that was a brilliantly devious trick, but I believe the win will be coming with me."

*Holds out her hand and tickles the win, then leans down and gives it a kiss.  It shakes excitedly and then hops onto her shoulder, at which point she pulls back and grins at Mordred.* "Until next time mon ami..."

Linwood Badr

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hah!  Sorry old chap, but it's mine!  :P

Linwood Badr

Xandria

Absconds with the win!  XD