Currently Craving Yumminess f/f or m/f

Started by Pastel Kitkat, January 17, 2012, 12:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastel Kitkat

This is a thread for the RP ideas that currently interest me the most.

Talented multiple paragraph RPers come on down!

Interested in some seriously erotic RP? Please take a look at my O/O's and if you fit the requirements in "The Innocent" and find my kinks delicious let me know so we can set up an RP. You may choose any of the RP ideas I have listed or if you have your own feel free to lay it on me.

Please let it be noted that I like a bit of romance to be involved in all my RPs. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a sexy love story.

Let it also be noted that though all my RPs center around a lesbian theme I'm not completely against m/f. I like my f/f action but, I enjoy m/f based stories as well.

Love and Samurai Swords
Name: Jezebel Gerard
Height: 5'1”
Bust: 36D
Waist: 30
Hips: 40
Persona: Stubborn, proud, cold, bashful, naïve, playful.
Background
The oldest daughter of a successful merchant involved in foreign trade Jezebel wanted for nothing as a child, except maybe a bit of freedom. Her father doted heavily upon Jezebel and her younger sister Isolde and always made sure to bring them home presents from his many long-lasting trips overseas. But the fine silks and handsome velvets could not fill the void in Jezebel's heart because it was not fine dresses and sparkling jewelery the young girl craved, it was a life in which she'd be free to pursue any path she chose, much like her brother had been. But with the watchful eyes of the nannies and bodyguards her father appointed to watch over her whenever he was away, and his keen gaze forever following her when he was around such a life was impossible for poor Jezebel.

But even the servants couldn't watch her all the time and it was those times when her brother was freed of his duties in the royal guard and returned home to visit her that Jezebel felt most free. Right beneath the noses of the servants and with Isolde watching from her place on her blanket playing tea party with her finer porcelain dolls Claude taught Jezebel the ways of the sword. Every year for those few short weeks her brother matched swords with Jezebel hidden by the thick of the forest that surrounded their mansion and it was those times the young woman was most happy. It was those times she felt most free. But those times couldn't last forever because the older she grew the closer Jezebel came to the impending fate that faces all young female socialites... marriage. Jezebel could not hide her displeasure the day of her eighteenth birthday when her father announced that he had promised her hand to the son of a wealthy nobleman and as they began courting the young woman withdrew further and further into herself until the once jubilant girl who craved the life of a warrior became an icy woman resigned to becoming a princess.
Story
With her wedding day swiftly approaching and the bars of her impending prison slowly rising around her Jezebel grows restless, craving an escape she knows will never come. But she's determined to experience something more then the grounds of her home. Luckily her fiance Thomas is quite eager to appease young Jezebel and assists her in convincing her father to allow she and Isolde to accompany them into the newly opened ports of a land far off to the east; a land called Japan. With excitement scorching her frozen heart back to life Jezebel sets off for an unknown world and is suddenly thrust into a society torn apart by civil war when her carriage is attacked by rebel Samurai. Her guards slain and her fiance useless it is Jezebel who brazenly steps into battle to defend her sister and it is her brazen demeanor and shocking ability with a sword that ultimately saves their lives.

Catching the eye of the samurai lord who leads the rebels Jezebel and her sister are taken as prisoners and made to serve in his house under the supervision of his daughter; a brash young woman ahead of her times in this old world of tradition. Though kind and motherly to the childish Isolde with Jezebel the woman is sly, taunting and seems keen on making her feel any degree of embarrassment she can. But try as she might to avoid her in her father's spacious village, somehow she always finds her and, though she tries to ignore it, always seems to have a reason or need to touch her in some small way that makes her body burn.

I know this seems vague but I have the story worked out rather well in my head. It's basically the movie The Last Samurai but with a romantic twist and some tweaks. Just message me if you're interested and I'll explain.

Expecting: I'm looking for a confident lady who can manage detailed multi-para RP to play this role. One that doesn't mind the challenge of stoic, distant women and is well versed in the art of gentle force(I'll be happy to explain if you don't understand this).  Also one who can maintain a pleasing balance of romance and sexuality as I would very much like both to be heavily and equally involved in this RP. I also ask that you meet all the requirements in my The Innocent list located in my O/O's.

Staying On Top
Name: Evangeline Dumark
Height: 5'3”
Bust: 34C
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Persona: Serious, soft-spoken, anxious, sweet, reliable, honest.
Background
For as long as she can remember Evangeline's life has revolved around pleasing her father. He was a hard man; the type that never showed much emotion and always expected the best out of those around him. Whether it was the overworked employees beneath him at the law firm he headed, his beautiful trophy housewife or even his sweet little girl. The only child he had. Little Evangeline Dumark.

She was the perfect child. A prime example of how children in high society should act; she was quiet and sweet. She never ran a-muck like other children or got her skirt dirty to make her mother fret. She was a proper A+ student, forever at the top of her class. It made her father happy, she knew that, even if he wouldn't kiss her forehead like the other parents did when their children brought home A's. When he looked at her and gave her that curt nod of approval; well that was perfectly fine for Evangeline. She strove for that nod, for that approving gaze, everything she did was to receive it.

She picked up various activities she knew would make her father proud; she took piano lessons and put prodigies to shame. Her father never came to recitals but he'd do his paper work in the study to listen to her as she practiced. She joined the swim team and quickly rose to the top. He never came to her meets but, he would take his phone calls pool side to watch her train. When she made it into one of the top high schools in the nation—an all girls Academy on the other side of the country from where her parents resided—he rewarded her with one of his nods and even a gentle pat on the top of her head. Evangeline was so happy; though she knew she'd miss her parents terribly and, all of her friends as well she vowed to dedicate those four years to continue her legacy as the perfect daughter.

But unfortunately for Evangeline her new school would pose to her a challenge in the form of an infuriating upper classman. A girl that, no matter how hard she tried, Evangeline could never seem to beat in the competition to be at the top of the school's grade rankings. Always, always, ALWAYS she came in second. No matter how hard she worked Evangeline could never beat the girl and, it drove her absolutely nuts. Every year when school ended and the top students were announced she was constantly disappointed;  too ashamed to tell her father she had failed to come out on top, she kept her conversations with him short. Which wasn't hard because he was hardly ever home during her summer break.

She had to find a way to beat that annoying girl. Evangeline would do anything, absolutely anything to be on top. That was the attitude she entered her junior year with. This year she would not lose. This year she would finally beat her; at any cost.

Story:
It's the beginning of her Juinior year and, Evangeline has already set her plan into motion. Using the hefty allowance her parents send her monthly, she's paid off one of her rival's classmates to keep an eye on the girl; wanting desperately to know what her secrets for studying are. Unfortunately for Evangeline, the genius of a girl doesn't seem to have any special techniques and, in fact is more of a slacker then a serious student.

Upon receiving such a report from her hired helper Evangeline is enraged and distraught and—quite literally—looses her mind. In a fit of desperation and fury she storms through the school looking for the girl, finally finding her skipping class on the school roof reading—of all things—a comic book. Evangeline wasn't sure what her initial intentions were but, upon facing the girl she bursts into a fit of tears of frustration. Without a thought in her mind but the memory of her father's indifferent face she throws herself at the mercy of the older girl; offering her a reckless proposition.

If she'll allow Evangeline to top the rankings in the school grades by purposely doing average work, the young girl would be her servant for the entire school year. Anything she asked, Evangeline would do; buy her things, carry around her books, make her lunch, do her homework. She'd do absolutely anything. The girl agrees.

Thus began Evangeline's most hectic, strangest and, sexually frustrating year of school ever.

Expecting: for this RP I need a confident, seductive young lady. The type of girl who's not afraid to take charge and loves to tease. One that is comfortable with having a reluctant partner. I'd like lots of public molestation to be involved. Also some light bondage and of course a decent amount of romance.

As always, open to any changes or suggestions for my partner.

IncestMy First, My Only
Name: Francine “Frankie” Stephens
Height: 5'5”
Bust: 34C
Waist: 26
Hips: 36
Persona: Sarcastic, quiet, withdrawn, caring, sentimental.
Background
From the time she was a little girl Francine Stephens, better known as Frankie to those who expected her to acknowledge them, knew she was different. Where other little girls and, even boys, screamed at the sight of a spider, Frankie moved in for a closer look. Where other girls liked the color pink and playing dress up, Frankie liked to color with black crayons and, only black crayons. The teachers were concerned; she had no friends and seemed completely uninterested in playing with the other children. In fact, the only child she would even talk to was her older sister.

It was adorable the way she trailed after her, so nice the way she let Frankie play kickball with her and her friends at recess. She was two years older, but so good to Frankie, so protective. They were very close all throughout elementary school. That's why everyone was confused that day in high school when she suddenly rounded on Frankie and began to yell. Right on the steps of the school she confirmed what everyone already knew but, wouldn't say out respect for her; she was a freak, a weirdo who needed to get her own life and she was done feeling sorry for her. It was harsh—way harsh—everyone one said so, even if it was true.

Frankie spent that entire day locked in a bathroom stall, refusing to come out even when the teachers got involved. The other girls swore she wasn't crying though, they didn't hear one hiccup or sniffle; she just sat in the stall for eight hours. When she came out her eyes weren't red and puffy or her cheeks blotched. Her face was neither stony with shock or sullen with depression but instead it was even and casual. She really was such a strange girl. After that day nothing really changed. Frankie was her same old antisocial self, only more so because she didn't have her sister to latch onto. She made a friend, another weird girl who liked to dress in black but no one ever heard her laugh again. Not the way she used to laugh when her sister playfully pulled her hair.
Story
The story takes place after the initial falling-out between Frankie and her sister. She's heading off to art school and, after some world travel and “soul-searching”, her sister has finally decided to start college in the fall. Their mother, desperate to have her family reconnected before they're split apart, guilts her children into spending a week alone in the family's cabin up in the mountains. She intends for them to bond but, what Frankie's mother doesn't know is that what is going on between Frankie and her sister runs far deeper then simple sibling bickering. Frankie and her sister have a secret, one not so easily kept under wraps when they're tucked away from prying eyes.

Expecting: I'm looking for a lady who can manage detailed multi-para RP to play this role. One that doesn't mind incest and taking on the role of the initiator and, also some light bondage. I ask also that you meet all the requirements in my The Innocent list located in my O/O's.

Pastel Kitkat

Nicoletta

Hello hello.  I'd be interested in roleplaying with you.  I only really do lesbian roles, very occasionally I will roleplay with a guy.  .
I have an idea for a lesbian role, it's not fantasy but I think it will tick some of your boxes.  Namely, adulterous lovers who share a real soul connection which reveals itself through romance and intense sex/lovemaking.  The dynamic of the relationship is not soley based on dom/sub but there's certainly an undercurrent there....
The character I would play is Anna Fox.  She is in her late 20s/early 30s.  She is in a lesbian relationship with someone and has been for 6 years.  However, for the past year she has been involved in an adulterous relationship with (let's say Jess just for easiness, I'm open to a name change); a woman from her past who she cannot turn her back on. 
Anna's feelings and attraction to Jess are so strong she cannot bring herself to end the relationship and when she searches herself, she does not want to.  When she is with Jess she can be her true self and in particular, she can explore her sexuality in a way she cannot with her partner. 

What I like in roles is realism, I'm not so much into fantasy (although I'd never rule it out with the right person).  This role would have a lot of secrecy, the characters would both want to be with each other but have commitments with their partners and not want to cause hurt/pain/anguish.  For Anna, I think she would possibly have struggled with accepting her sexuality in the past and while she is comfortable and open about who she is now it may not be said for her family.  Maybe they have only just come to accept her partner and she doesn't want to destroy the peace she has with them.

If you want think this role might interest you, let me know :o)

Pastel Kitkat