The Harem of Hakim [Open]

Started by MagicalPen, July 24, 2011, 10:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Is this acceptable?

Name: Amir
Position: Harem Guard and Eunuch
Picture:
Appearance: A soldier's build and broad at the chest, usually draped in pleasing colors to match the sensuous environment of the harem despite his role as guard.
Affairs: None yet, trying his best so far to ignore the flirts and solicitations of the harem women.
Brief History: Amir was a slave all his life.  Purchased by the sultan at an early age, he owes his allegiance to him alone theoretically, but as a military slave he has spent most of his training and campaigning fighting alongside General Darius whom he looks up to.  When he was offered the most trusted position a slave could aspire to, he willingly had himself castrated to be able to join the harem as its new, young guard.  His chastity is challenged every day however, having never touched a woman before and never planned to without his master's permission, and he finds it hard to look away when the harem girls openly frustrate and seduce him for their own amusement.  Though he is no threat to the sultan's line, being sterile, Amir still retains his manhood and still finds himself aroused solidly by the teasing despite his resistance.
Desires: To keep the sultan's trust, to serve Darius out of hero worship, and to please the harem queen and her girls as best he can without profaning his master's harem with forbidden fornication.  The women were for the sultan and his heroes after all, not a mere slave right?
Offs: Uneventful peace, harsh punishment, disloyalty and sacrilege to the sultan, and drawing blood.  He escaped the battlefield to curb his violence and blood lust.

MagicalPen

Looking good. Also, not forgotten about this.

Will hopefully get it running this week.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haloriel

Hmm.  Have you still room for others?  Just thought I would poke my head in and query. :D

MagicalPen

Sure. Just PM me first so I can ok the character and whatever affairs she has.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Haloriel

Name: Leila (Haversham).

Position: Harem Girl.

Appearance: Leila is a lovely young woman, with dark hair that flows in waves to the middle of her back, perhaps longer.  Her eyes are her best feature, being a brilliant blue.  Her skin is a middling tone, a warm colour likened to the hues of the desert sand.  Her nose is slightly too long for her face, giving her a striking and haunting appearance as it breaks up the beauty with a single flaw.  She is often found smiling, and loves to sing.  She is a lissome young woman, standing to a height of five feet nine inches tall(175.26cm), though her willowy frame has no lacking of gentle curves to compliment it.  She has a preference for teal silks and burgundy.

Affairs: She has not been known to have any affairs, and remains untouched ... for now, though has been taught some thing of the pleasure arts.  She knows how to attract a man, and flirt; that seems the extent of her true experience.  Of course, she would do her best to behave as commanded by the Sultan, and to that measure, his Queen - she fully understands her place in the scheme of things, and knows that sooner or later, she will be expected to serve whomever Hakim wishes her to.

Brief History: She is the one of the many, many daughters of a local Sheik that allied with Hakim upon seeing that he could not best the man.  A recent gift to the Harem, she tends to keep to herself as yet.  Her mother was a captured Englishwoman and the daughter of an Earl, hence her striking eyes and almost noble appearance.  Her ability to speak both the local languages and a sharp, perfect Estuary English is a small result of her interesting heritage.  Her mother had been travelling with a touring group, and were raided; everyone escaped but her.  With no chance at returning home, the Lady Cecilia Haversham decided to make the best of her new life, ending up falling in love with her Sheik and embracing the culture to a large degree.

Desires: Will participate in group parings, as she has watched some of the other goings on in the Harem, believing none had noticed her spying.  Much of her desires remain to be seen, though she seems to have a fascination for women - especially when they are being taken by more than one partner.

Offs: Scat, Gore, Watersports, Bestiality, Vore.

MagicalPen

OOC Thread up here.

I WILL MOVE YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS OVER TO THE FIRST POST.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116715.0

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Quote from: Sabre on August 10, 2011, 03:14:46 PM
Is this acceptable?

Name: Amir
Position: Harem Guard and Eunuch
Picture:
Appearance: A soldier's build and broad at the chest, usually draped in pleasing colors to match the sensuous environment of the harem despite his role as guard.
Affairs: None yet, trying his best so far to ignore the flirts and solicitations of the harem women.
Brief History: Amir was a slave all his life.  Purchased by the sultan at an early age, he owes his allegiance to him alone theoretically, but as a military slave he has spent most of his training and campaigning fighting alongside General Darius whom he looks up to.  When he was offered the most trusted position a slave could aspire to, he willingly had himself castrated to be able to join the harem as its new, young guard.  His chastity is challenged every day however, having never touched a woman before and never planned to without his master's permission, and he finds it hard to look away when the harem girls openly frustrate and seduce him for their own amusement.  Though he is no threat to the sultan's line, being sterile, Amir still retains his manhood and still finds himself aroused solidly by the teasing despite his resistance.
Desires: To keep the sultan's trust, to serve Darius out of hero worship, and to please the harem queen and her girls as best he can without profaning his master's harem with forbidden fornication.  The women were for the sultan and his heroes after all, not a mere slave right?
Offs: Uneventful peace, harsh punishment, disloyalty and sacrilege to the sultan, and drawing blood.  He escaped the battlefield to curb his violence and blood lust.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry