News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Z's Twisted RP Thoughts... [MUL]

Started by Zorak, October 18, 2009, 07:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorak

Ok... here's a couple of RP ideas I've always thought might be interesting to play out... takers?

Anything? For love...

Eric had found the love of his life.. Tina was beautiful, funny, smart - and she wanted him too - but not exactly as an equal partner... She'd always been a bit "bossy", but he hadn't really minded.  When Tina presents HIM with an engagement ring, he's surprised.  He's even MORE surprised when she tells him that, before he's allowed to wear the ring, he'll need to prove himself - and that would require a rather "extensive" training process...  When they arrive together at the huge "mansion", he finds himself suddenly inside a world of female dominants who aim to make certain he's properly educated for his new married life...

[One m played by me, Multiple F, B&D, S&M, Free-form ]

An Enemy of the State (an extension of "Closet Land")

The man renting the 2nd floor of her two-family home had just been dragged out in handcuffs for planning to bomb government buildings.  She didn't complain when the Political Authority asked to search the entire building because innocent people have nothing to hide.  But she's suddenly finding herself arrested as well, without explanation, taken to the "offices" of the Political Authority and locked up in a small, dark cell without so much as a word...

[One f, Multiple "Interrogators" (M or F) working alone or in tandem, B&D, S&M, Extreme, Free form, this would bounce control from one interrogator to the next - I'd act as a "mediator" or "warden" and the interrogators can take the scenes any way they'd like]

Thoughts, refinements, comments, re-imaginings - all welcome :)