2 ideas, Post-apocalyptic and Modern (cheating) actress/wife (F for Anyone!)

Started by Jacqueline, December 27, 2011, 11:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hey there!

I have two ideas that I’d like to explore, both are long-term.

The first one is based in a post-apocalyptic world, we can figure out the details on the setting together or we can base it on one of the many available pre-made worlds from movies and the like. The important thing is that I would like to play a young and attractive character in this setting, between 16-18 years old, not more because the point is for me to explore how someone young and inexperienced survives. Your character can be literally anyone, male or female, I have a few ideas for the plot but it also depends on who do you want to play. Then as far a sex go, we can go for a sweet romance or for something darker like NC for example.

The second idea is about a fairly famous and attractive actress in her mid-late 20's that is now married but is completely neglected on the bed. She's on the verge of divorce and completely frustrated so... one night she dresses up provocatively, possibly with a lollipop too, and gets out of home. She goes to the worst are of the city where hookers are commonly picked up and waits, probably very little time, until your character picks her up. Depends on the sexual part, we can go for a sweet romance or NC. If we go for a romance then I imagine that it's the first time that your character picks up a hooker and he/she just wants company, not sex, think of the movie Pretty Woman! If we go for NC well, that's an entirely different story and the plot would differ so it's up to discussion too.

If you like any of these ideas and my O&O’s, then feel free to send me a PM! Don’t answer here!