Revised & Revamped Story Idea's (M/F - looking for partners for both roles)

Started by Daeva, November 16, 2011, 02:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

I have had a few stories come to a close or drop off. I am looking to add another one or two. Below are some ideas, but are by no means fresh or new, that said, I am also very open to hearing ideas that others have as well.

Please do not post to this thread, I will only respond to PM's of interest.
Please read my On/Off page before you contact me
All idea's are just rough outlines, I would ideally like to flesh them out with potential partners
I am willing to write both Female and Male roles depending on the story
For some stories, I am willing to write more than one version with different partners
Stories are not first come first serve

In addition to these very general story idea's, I would love to hear any ideas you may have if you think I might be interested, so if you have one, send me a PM, I don't bite....much.

** strong interest for this story - A romance gone wrong. He was always sweet, attentive, loving, over time it changes to jealous and possessive, dangerous, violent. Realizing that nice guys just might finish last.  - Open on what would be the catalyst and how far this can go with the right writing partner - will consider two versions of this writing one from either gender
----

A woman has a happy life, a husband who adores her, a new baby at home, they are the perfect family. She has a past though, she'd committed a crime, he covered it up and then she moved on. Now he's back and that threatens to take it all away from her now. Details to be discussed with partner.
Will consider playing either role for this story
-----

A woman falls head over heels in love with a man, he doesn't know she exists (she could know him from work or elsewhere, open to discussion). She knows he needs her help in his life, essentially stalking him. Eventually, it comes to light who she is. Open on where it goes from there - looking for a writer to write the male role in this story.
----

When they were younger, she was shy and awkward and often the target of his teasing and pranks. Years later they meet again at a party, though she's blossomed since he'd known her and doesn't recognize her at all. Not realizing she'd harbored resentment towards him all these years, she decides to turn the tables and make him feel as horrible as he'd made her feel. The problem is, the more she gets to know the man, the more its hard to hate him for what he'd done as a boy. I see this story as being more of a power struggle, she wants to hurt him, but she starts to fall for him. Details to be discussed - - Taken
----

As the daughter of a servant, she often played with the children of the house as a child, and later served them as they got older. She grew much closer than was appropriate to the eldest son and a love affair between the two bloomed. Several ways this story can go, to be discussed with partner - Taken with a partner writing the female role, would consider writing with someone writing the male role.
----

A modern day (or old world) Romeo and Juliet. They are madly in love, her family forbids her from seeing him, in fear that he will be as cruel as other men from his families line, his family forbids him from seeing her, afraid that she will bring about the destruction of their family. I see this story as having some supernatural twists to it that are open to discussion.

Other types of pairings I'm open to:
Arranged marriages
Dom/sub pairings
Relationships with age gaps (older male/younger female)
Historical settings
Teacher/Student

And more.

Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's