The Dorm of Screams - Non-con group game

Started by RedEve, May 30, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The idea for this is incredibly simple.

During a prison riot a large group of inmates manages to successfully escape. They are followed by the police and end up descending upon the local college campus, where they hole up in the girls dormitory.

Soon thereafter, the dorm is surrounded by the cops, but the large amount of hostages inside prevent the police from storming the building.

During the stalemate, the criminals decide to have their way with the poor students who were caught inside the building as it was overtaken by the convicts.

So in this game, the players would either portray one of the criminals or one of the college students unfortunate enough to fall victim to them.

This would be non-con, but the degree in which would of course be agreed upon between each pair of players.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to GM a game right now. I'm not even 100% sure if I will create a character (though I am leaning towards playing one of the students).

So if this gets picked up, we will need a player or preferably a few of the players to be willing to take on the GM responsibilities.

I might be able to join them later on, once my schedule clears up a bit.

Express any and all interest in here.

The CS templates:

Student:
[float=right][img width=400 padding=15](insert character image URL)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Major:[/b] (mention the subject your character is majoring in and perhaps also what year she is at)
[b]Bio:[/b] (a short biography of your character)

Criminal:
[float=right][img width=400 padding=15](insert character image URL)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rap sheet:[/b] (describe your characters criminal past here. What was he in prison for? The prisoners who escaped were almost all inside of the maximum security section, so they should all be pretty hardened criminals)
[b]Bio:[/b] (a short biography of your character)

Sample character (which I may or may not play myself):

Name: Frankie “Oddjob” McCallister
Rap sheet: Frankie is serving five life sentences for a rap sheet that includes but is not limited to: five counts of homicide, two counts of manslaughter, fourteen counts of aggravated assault, five counts of armed robbery, two counts of rape, one attempted rape, seven counts of breaking and entering, one count of grand theft auto
Bio: If they ever decided to put a picture next to the encyclopedia entry that described career criminals, then Frankie would certainly qualify. Born in Kansas City in 1958, his life of crime started almost immediately. Coming from a violent home where his father was an alcoholic who beat him, his mother and his siblings, most of the McCallister children grew up to be troubled adults. Frankie himself earned his first stint in juve at the age of 10, and he would be in and out of juvenile detention facilities for all his teens. At the age of 18, he committed his first serious crime, a bank robbery, and immediately earned 5 years in prison for it (he served only four, not due to good behavior but because of the overcrowded prison system). It would be the longest stint he spent in prison before finally being captured for his endless list of crimes in 1989. By then, him and his outfit had gone on a murderous spree of ultra-violent crimes that briefly terrorized the Chicago area. Frankie has been inside of the maximum security wing at the prison for all that time, and he intends to make his regained freedom count, for however short it might last.

Name: Roberta Draxler
Major: For the pretense of her deception, Roberta will pass herself off as a journalism major who is in her junior year
Bio:Roberta is actually a police officer. She is a uniformed beat cop who will be sent into the dorm shortly after the police has surrounded. She will go in there unarmed and under the guise of being a college student herself, so when she is caught, it does not endanger the students that the criminals have taken hostage.

Blueprints for the building where the story takes place:

Ground floor
2nd floor
3rd floor
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Leandra

~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Deathnote

Neysha

Possibly interested. The setup idea is brilliant.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

KurganofPrussia

Hell, I'm down.  Love how simple and awesome the idea is.

Faeli

if we get enough criminals, I'll play too...

abandoneddolly

Astrofig

RedEve

Okay, with that out of the way, would any of you be interested in GMing this thing?
I am willing to help with creating a CS and even approving players, but my schedule is too busy right now to take on the day to day responsibilities of GM-ing this thing full time.

persephone325

Any more room? I really like this idea... <3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

RedEve

I have updated the opening post with the CS templates.

Anyone who feels up to it can start creating his or her character.

I will however not start this game up without the help of a GM who can handle the day to day running of this game. My schedule is too erratic at the moment for me to do so myself.

vin26m

Name: Theo Masterson, aka "Prince Charming"
Rap sheet: Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, Sexual Assault, Rape
Bio: Prince Charming is a charismatic model and actor who felt entitled to fuck whoever he wanted whether they liked it or not.  Eventually, his crimes caught up with him and even the deep pockets of his family could not keep him out of the slammer.  He helped initiate and mastermind the escape by manipulating some of the female prison guards.  He suggested using the dorm as a place to make a stand.  He thinks that some of the students will be fans of his, and he can have some fun with them before using them to help him escape and flee on his own.

vin26m

Name: William Iron-Knife, aka "Chief Smack-a-Ho"
Rap sheet: Stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, assault, battery, armed robbery, burglary, sexual assault, rape
Bio: Billy grew up poor on a reservation.  As a teenager, he was repeatedly embarrassed by white teenaged girls who turned down his awkward advances.  He served several tours of duty in the army where his sexual assaults of white enlisted women as well as local non-combatants went unpunished.  In the civilian world, he used his military training to improve his criminal endeavors, but was caught when one of his victims managed to escape.  He liked to use a big and nasty machete he called a knife to intimidate his victims, but is more inclined to slap them around before pinning them down and force his way inside them.

KurganofPrussia

I would love to run two criminals if that is OK and everyone is down with it.  We seem to have more students right now than criminals, so I do not mind.  If the numbers don't work, I can give one up.  Here are some ideas that I have:

Name: Matt "Albert" Bloom
Rap sheet: Breaking and entering, grand theft, grand theft auto, criminal mischief, assault and battery, attempted murder, attempted manslaughter, criminal destruction of property, assault and battery on law enforcement
Bio: Bloom is a former WWE superstar that has fallen on hard times.  After a successful run in Japan, Bloom came back to WWE to a lackluster reaction and then was fired for failing the drug test twice for pain killer addition.  Forgoing rehab, Bloom started odd jobs and stealing to feed his additions.  Painkillers and alcohol became his reason for living.  He picked up a couple of minor charges for stealing before his huge blowup.  He walked into a drugstore in Buffalo, New York and kicked his way into the pharmacy.  He beat up the pharmacist and put the assistant in a coma when he tried to help save his boss.  He took all of Oxy he could carry, and assaulted several of the other customers while he was there.  He went to the parking lot and and stole a car and led the police on a high speed chase.  Once caught, he beat up two officers before a taser brought him down.  Since he has been in the max security, he has assaulted 5 detention officers.  He has since lost all control of reality, and solves all problems with violence.

Name: Marcus 'Sparky' McMasters
Rap sheet: Arson X5, Firebombing, Terroristic Threats, Possession of bomb making material, Attempted murder X5
Bio: Sparky started as a small time arsonist, until he became to be politically motivated.  He picked up some arson charges early in his 20's but as he became more involved, he became enraged with State Senator Michael Bradley and his policies.  He started a plan to terrorize, stalk and kill Bradley and his family.  It started with threats in letters and emails, and graduated to a UPS package sent to his home with a full-fledged bomb in it.  Luckily for the senator, it was intercepted by the bomb squad, but the press covered it like the bomb was successful.  Once Sparky took credit, he was arrested.  He was convicted of trying to kill Bradley's whole family (him, wife, son and DAUGHTER) along with the housekeeper that was in house.  Personally, Sparky is very socially awkward and hates most all people and has very few friends, and has never had a girlfriend or woman in his life worth a shit.

MissFire

Name: Cassandra "Cass" Winters
Major: Sophmore, Art Major
Bio: Cass is the kind of girl that was either going to grow up and fall through the cracks of society and end up with 'meth addict' as her career, or be some kind of brilliant rebel genius with a crazy new way of thinking of things. She went somewhere in the middle. No druggie or party girl by any stretch of the imagination, Cass is the kind of rebel that likes to give the middle finger to authority but knows just where to stop to avoid getting herself in any real, irreversible danger. She dislikes authority but respects it enough to know how to keep her perky ass out of jail. She prefers to do things at her own pace and play (mostly) by her own rules. She found she had a talent for writing, painting, and sculpting in high school and has continued to pursue it. Her grades are fair to middling, she does great in English, Art, and History, but is abysmal at anything involving math or science to any degree. She often sleeps in, spends her weekends being lazy or hanging out with friends, and is known to keep a small stash of marijuana in her room.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Faeli

Name: Samantha "Sam" Robertson
Major: Freshman, Undeclared Major
Bio: Sam is one of the prissier and more judgmental members of the girl's dorm.  She doesn't have many friends and tends to prefer it that way.  She is markedly more cruel when it comes to men and has developed something of a reputation for blue-balling, being known as a irrepressible flirt who makes a game of NOT actually delivering on her promises.  It is whispered that the girl may be a lesbian, a sadist, or both and, to be sure, anyone performing a search of her room would find a small duffle bag crammed into the corner of her closet with handcuffs, paddles, clamps, and rope stuffed within. 

Personality-wise, Sam is something of a bitch.  She regularly tries to push people's buttons and sees which insults get a rise out of her classmates.  She doesn't know what she wants out of life, but she will be damned if she gets to where she's going by playing by someone else's rules.  She tends to stay by herself most of the time and is endlessly listening to music in her darkened room.  She hasn't yet hit the classes that actually require study and so she spends her time simply lounging and relaxing, simultaneously decrying life as boring and refusing to do anything about her boredom.

persephone325

Name: Mariko Hasegawa
Major: Freshman, Drama Major
Bio: Mariko comes from a long line of family members who have become successful doctors, lawyers, and law enforcement personnel. Her parents weren't exactly thrilled with her choice of major when she enrolled in college. But they supported her even so.

Mariko is a kind girl, and has no problem making friends. She can be quiet and reserved when she needs to be, but she often likes to be "the center of attention". Though she cannot stand petty drama. Mariko is protective of her friends.

Despite being a bit older than a "normal" college freshman, Mariko is sometimes viewed as younger than she actually is. In the past, some of her younger friends have felt very protective of her. She can sometimes be classed as a bit "naive".
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ViperFang

Name: Nina “Viper” Saitou
Major: Sophomore – Visual Arts (Painting)
Bio:
Nina has often been a misfit, ever since Junior High. She has always been more interested in the arts than in any other subject, enjoying the expressive freedom she has with it. She lost her virginity her sophomore year in high school and has, since, enjoyed the company of many different men. When she graduated, she decided she wanted to make her career by painting several different images. She is only just starting to make a name for herself, somewhat, selling a few pieces to help pay for her tuition. She is very vain and is quite proud of her beauty. She doesn’t truly get along with most other women, viewing them as competition. Her philosophy with men is that they should be like Kleenex: “Soft, strong, and disposable.” Upon entering college, she had a tattoo of a black snake coiled into a figure-eight put on her upper right thigh. This coupled with her competitiveness and callous treatment of men has earned her the nickname ‘Viper’.

RedEve

I have edited in another potential character I might play, depending on how the roster fills out.

We should also discuss the potential resolutions to this game, and what each player is comfortable with.

How does everyone feel about his or her character's potential demise or injury?

persephone325

Quote from: RedEve on June 01, 2014, 03:26:27 AM
I have edited in another potential character I might play, depending on how the roster fills out.

We should also discuss the potential resolutions to this game, and what each player is comfortable with.

How does everyone feel about his or her character's potential demise or injury?

I'm not a big fan of character death. But I totally don't mind being beaten, bloodied, or abused. Extreme pain is completely fine with me.
I don't know.

RedEve

Well it was never the idea for each and every character to be killed or even injured, that is why it's best to know everyone's individual preferences in terms of this.

However, the criminals - most of them anyway - will have little desire to surrender, so at least some of them should die or be seriously injured when the police does storm the dorm.
Of course, this will only occur near the very end of the game.

RedEve

Have added some blueprints of the building in the opening post.