Too Many Queens (Fantasy, still open for Female Characters)

Started by LD, November 12, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LD

Quote from: Op3999 on November 19, 2017, 07:29:43 PM
That makes sense, but I thought we were going to make individual threads for each wife for that reason.

Yes but that's sort of going to be the child of whoever's playing that wife.  In the meantime I'm thinking I'll post one or two location threads set in no particular time that make it easy for jumping into the prince and the wives doing their uh, conjugal duties for those of you who don't have time to start their own thread (basically your own RP) at this time. Think of it as "extra scenes" on a dvd or something, where they can definitely have special moments and stuff but it's either not necessary or doesn't fit in with the main story.  And gives an extra opportunity for all of us to jump in and have our characters do the dirty without having to set up much context or wait for a good time.

DrLovegood

LD

Anyway!

Auren's Bedchamber is open for whoever wants to visit: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278637.0

You guys are free to post your "solo" threads at will.  Just invite each other into them here, in character, or in the OOC threads.  Or invite me.  The prince needs some lovin' too... he's one half of all your marriages, after all!  Just keep in mind that we probably aren't all going to read each of each other's threads, so only put important plot points in the true group threads.

DrLovegood

HEY YALL. Sorry I had to delay my responses, My work/personal/school load got teh best of me  but i will be posting more regularly starting this week. <3

LD

Just wanted to bump this thread to make it clear people can still join.