Disney Princesses Corrupted (Extreme)

Started by eBadger, April 05, 2012, 01:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

The dark figure, a mass of roiling smoke and glowing red eyes contained within a black cape, stepped into the room past the bodies of the guards.  The three small fairies within gasped on the floor, their eyes rolling and faces growing ever more pale as tendrils of darkness stole their breath away. 

"Pink...!"  Flora warned, too faint to be heard. 

Across the chamber, Merryweather lifted a hand for a moment, only to have it drop back down as her strength gave out.  "Blue," she breathed. 

Ignoring them, the figure reached the bed where two figures slept, sprawled still clothed across the bed on their wedding night.  Gathering the blond princess into his arms, the figure chuckled; still, neither stirred.  A breath of wind swept through and both darkness and princess vanished. 

The next morning Prince Phillip awoke to utter despair; within the hour he rode forth, silver sword held aloft and a dozen knights in tow to reclaim his wife. 

This game is in progress but still recruiting!

IC Thread

OOC Thread

The Concept:

This is a tongue in cheek - but not comedic - chance to pervert, abuse and corrupt the icons of innocent youth.  Plot-wise, the Kingdoms of Ever After have been invaded by a dark force: Jareth Black, a malevolent wizard intent on destruction and domination, leading a host of dark knights, cruel enchantresses and vile beasts.  They are attacking and capturing princesses, hoping to use them to seize control of the Kingdoms for themselves, subjugate the hapless villagers and begin a reign of evil.  Only the Princes seem capable of response, leaping into action without thought for the risk to their life and limb. 

The System:

Canon characters should be basically true to the Disney version (as of the end of their first movie) or, if non-canon or sequel material, match closely with the content of the iconic movies just to maintain the tone (no invading robotic aliens, please).  I anticipate concepts to fall into three categories: the Princesses (who will be abused, raped, whatever.  Individual experiences needn't be Extreme, of course, but 'things ending badly for nice girls' is the theme here); the Villains (wizards, dark queens, wicked dragons, what have you) who shall be eagerly kidnapping and imprisoning said princesses, and the Princes, who may (or, I suppose, may not...) be rushing to make things right no matter what they have to inflict or endure (princes can certainly be taken as well). 

This will be freeform.  Beyond the stated background plot it will mostly be a sandbox, although I will peek in from time to time as an NPC to help move things along or join in the fun for a while.  In cases of combat, magical powers, or other conflicting shenanigans I will determine the outcome randomly through an arbitrary method based on whatever I feel like or what seems more likely to result in perversion. 

Again, since this is beginning as basically canon, any characters killed in the movies (say, poor Ursula) will either be absent or need a damned good reason for being undead. 

At least until we have a decent cast of main characters, I would prefer that players take on a main character rather than supporting cast; however, each player may take one as a secondary character if they wish. 

Character Applications:

We are currently accepting all, but in need of Villains (feel free to make new ones up!) and Princes!

Name:
Category: Princess, Prince, Villain, or Other. 
Movie: Which movie the character is from. 
Sexual Preference: 
Notable Powers & Abilities: Mostly for the Villains. 
Personality & Bio:

Current Cast & Open Characters:

Princesses:
Snow White (Snow White): Ghostraven
Cinderella (Cinderella): JuliettaRossi
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty): Meliai
Aurora, still a virgin, has been kidnapped on her wedding night and is being held by a villain (also open)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid): Peachie
Belle (Beauty and the Beast): helvorn
  The Beast is a prince by day, but the transition is somewhat faulty - he is still a beast by night.  Perhaps their love has some chink of impurity, or else is lacking some ultimate form of expression.  I currently reserve this one for a furry/bestiality pair). 
Jasmine (Aladdin): Rhapsody
  The genie has been stripped of his unlimited powers by dark magic.  Feel free to have him killed horribly, as well.
Pocahontas (Pocahontas): Vampricprincessty
Mulan (Mulan): Kanrya
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): Open
  Tiana would require a convincing story to work in, due to the whole modern-day thing. 
Rapunzel (Tangled): Open

Princes:
The Prince (Snow White): Open
Prince Charming (Cinderella): Open
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty): Open
Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid): Open
Prince Adam (Beauty and the Beast): Requiem
Aladdin (Aladdin): Open
John Smith (Pocahontas): Open
Li Shang (Mulan): Open
Prince Naveen (The Princess and the Frog): Open.  See note for Tiana. 
Flynn Rider (Tangled): Open

Villains:

Sharvan (inspired by The Little Mermaid): summoner2183
Jafar (Aladdin): Metalzephyr
Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog): Vergil1989

The Evil Queen (Snow White): Polymorph
Java'ar (OC): RedEve
Yuan Lu (Inspired by Mulan): Qt
Jareth Black: The leader of the Malevolent Forces; a uniting force which they answer to, at least in theory.  Mostly for background, not play.  NPC. 

Other:
Rajah (Aladdin): helvorn
Brom Bones (The Legend of Sleepy Hollow): JackWhite

Maybes/Undecided:
iridum248
Nightmare
Qt

Navy text indicates the character sheet has been approved.

iridum248

This certainly sounds like an interesting idea:

For image inspiration, I'd recommend J. Scott Campbell's sexy takes on the Disney Princesses...Examples here:

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/01/shmexy-2012-disney-princess-pin-up-calen.php

summoner2183

This looks quite interesting, I am in!

Name: Sharvan
Category: Villain
Movie: The Little Mermaid
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: Command of Plants, Charismatic Voice and Master of Lust Magic
Personality & Bio: Sharvan is a Sharkanian who is crown prince to the throne of Sharkania. While his father was a warrior, he was somewhat of a hybrid between a warrior and a mage, something that his father frowned upon. He is also quite intelligent, and unknown to his father, he did learn a bit from the Sea Witch Ursula in the past. He is a charismatic individual, able to command respect from his peers and underlings by his voice alone, and that is without his strong magical talent added in.

Unlike his father, he has no real desire to conquer Atlantica... he cares less about what his fathers' minions and even his father would do to the inhabitants there... oh no... he was far more interested in obtaining a certain red headed mermaid that foiled his father's plans a while back. She sounds feisty, and he desired to subjugate her, for her to become his slave. That is the goal that he had in mind, and he started plotting on what to do to obtain her.

Platinum

It looks very interesting indeed.
I think I may have to brush up on my Disney knowlage however. Ive not watched TV for about 2 years.
Although I have a question; this game is based on the Disney film or can it have any link to any of the Disney games, like say "Kingdom hearts?"
What is this, I don't even...

Qt

Hehehe, this does look interesting, though I have to say that I have pretty much... forgotten most of the movies by now, will certainly need to find a way to regain those memories.

Would the game be strictly based upon the canon? Because given how the game will play it, it looks like it'll stray one way or another. ^^

eBadger

I expanded on that section - to answer, NO, characters don't have to be canon.  Princesses and Princes should be (I don't want an Ariel that never fell in love with Prince Eric, for instance) but I don't expect them to match with every bit of made for video sequels.  Basically, they've gone through their movie adventure, this game is what happens instead of their happily ever after.

Other characters just have to be in a similar tone: Rodric, the dark huntsman drawn from afar to kill the Beast, would be super; X23, robotic alien invader, not okay. 

Note that most of the villains will need to be non-canon, as several are killed off and others are just not sexy.  Likewise, many of the princes have all the personality of cardboard. 

Quote from: Nightmare on April 05, 2012, 03:19:56 AMAlthough I have a question; this game is based on the Disney film or can it have any link to any of the Disney games, like say "Kingdom hearts?"
Not familiar with it, but wiki describes it as a Final Fantasy/Disney crossover, which has me intrigued at least.  Hard to answer this; I don't want Donald Duck or Mickey; nor Final Fantasy characters; but again, made up characters or those not from the movies are fine if they match the normal Disney tone.  Maybe just pitch your idea and I'll let you know?

Qt

Okay, that is awesome, since well... I have trouble remembering most of the villain, hehehe. Plus it's more fun to make ones own.

Will certainly adhere to the theme to keep things look consistent, lol at X23.

summoner2183

Hope you are ok with my character eBadger.

eBadger

summoner2183

Thanks... I took the idea from the Little Mermaid TV Series though. Not the movies.

Brazen Endeavors

Ohemgee!  Interested!

Edit: Where is the Hercules/Megara pairing?  Mrow.  I'm thinking Belle, Pochahontas, or Jasmine?  I like the more headstrong princesses that are harder to break.  I'm open to suggestions, whatever rolls you'd like to fill first, etc.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Requiem

I really want in on this, and if he's not taken, I want Prince Adam.  Beauty and the Beast remains my favorite movie, pretty much ever, and the chance to play the iconic role has got me excited.

Which is weird, because typically I stay far away from cannon characters.

I like the take that maybe there is a nugget of impurity.  My take on this is that the Beast thinks Belle was cheating on him, whether she was or not.  This jealousy starts to revive the spell, and a new rose appears in the castle.  Since then he's basically gone on the rampage, especially at night, but he's turned into something of a douche during the day as well.  Primarily, he wants to slam Belle back in the dungeon and keep her there for his own pleasure... and possibly some of the other Princesses as well.  Depending on in game events, I could really see him swinging towards the other Princes (if they try to eliminate the Beast personality) or the bad guys (if the Beast is encouraged to be... well, a beast.)

For a bit of amusement, I would think that the Beast believes Belle was screwing Lumiere.  That seems amazingly appropriate.

Edit:  I completely missed the application bit.

Name: Prince Adam/The Beast
Category: Prince / Villain
Movie: Beauty and the Beast 
Sexual Preference:  Prince Adam: Heterosexual / The Beast: Anything with a hole he can shove it in.
Notable Powers & Abilities: The Beast: A creature of unbridled passion and anger, the Beast is incredibly strong and very dexterous.  His roar can cause fear in even the strongest hearts.  He is a powerful combatant, and though he can take a lot of punishment before dropping, his furry hide does not offer him any special protection... as he learned when fighting Gaston. 
Personality & Bio: As a boy, Prince Adam turned a hag away when she came knocking one cold night.  The hag turned out to be a beautiful enchantress, and even though he was only an eleven year old, she decided to turn him into an actual monster for acting like one.  As an added bonus, she also transformed everyone in the castle into household objects for no apparent reason, left them all a magical rose, and promptly buggered off.  For ten years he sulked in his castle, not bothering to do anything about his plight, until fate delivered a fat old man at his doorstep.  Doing what any rational person would do, he immediately incarcerated the old inventor.

Some time later, the man's daughter showed up on his doorstep.  Using the same sound judgement he's shown in the past, he immediately tossed the old man and took Belle as his prisoner.  His subjects knew that if they let the Prince handle things they'd be stuck like this forever, took matters in their own hands and attempted to set the two up.  Stopping just short of employing date-rape drugs, they finally got the two to like each other.  On the eve of Belle falling in love and ending the spell, The Beast let her go... and she left, rather quickly. 

Back in Belle's village, a local huntsman roused a posse to go take care of the monstrous threat beyond the forest.  When Belle objected to this rather prudent course of action, Gaston locked her up.  Frustrated at what was quickly becoming a pattern with all the men in her life, Belle escaped by activating an incredibly dangerous piece of machinery one would assume you need to be certified to use.  She got to the castle just in time to distract the Beast so Gaston could stab him.  The Beast got the last laugh, however, and tossed him off the side of the castle.  It was all very heroic, and looked like the perfect ending, until Belle decided she did love the abuse, and bestowed true love's first kiss on the thing that had falsely imprisoned her.  Luckily for her, he floated up into the air and turned into a hottie, and as a double bonus, came back to life.  They lived happily ever after, and even had some type of Christmas themed adventure, but that basically sums it up.

Rhapsody

I tend to shy away from group games, having not had great experiences with them in the past. HOWEVER, this looks interesting, and as Requiem told me, it's right up my alley.

I'd like to tentatively request Jasmine; I'd prefer Belle, but Requiem and I don't RP together on the forums (since we live together in RL) and he's claiming the Beast. :) Besides, with Rajah, Jasmine could just as easily hit my fur fetish as Belle.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

eBadger

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 05, 2012, 06:41:33 AM
Ohemgee!  Interested!

Edit: Where is the Hercules/Megara pairing?  Mrow.  I'm thinking Belle, Pochahontas, or Jasmine?  I like the more headstrong princesses that are harder to break.  I'm open to suggestions, whatever rolls you'd like to fill first, etc.

Im down with Megara. Ive actually never seen that movie but heard alot, must catch it. Rest of you look awesome, ill update the first post when im on a real computer.

Meliai

I don't normally like heavily canon-based things, but I've got to admit corrupted Disney princesses is a bit of a weakness of mine. I'll get to work on Belle, if that's alright :-)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

helvorn

The game sounds exciting, count me in.

Name: Belle
Category: Princess
Movie: Beauty and the Beast.
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual (men and male monsters)
Notable Powers & Abilities: Belle has an outstanding memory for facts and figures gained while helping her father with his inventions and of course through her extensive reading.  She also has some ability to tinker with things, again learned from her father although she never had the opportunity to work on anything during the movies.
Personality & Bio:
The only daughter of Maurice the inventor, Belle has grown up and lived in their small provincial village all her life.  Belle was only eight when her mother died and she had to take on responsibility for the household and her rather absent minded father.  In looks and temperament she takes after her dead mother and grew up into a beautiful, intelligent and headstrong young woman. 
Belle never fit into the provincial life of the village.  Her father was always regarded as a crank and some of that reputation rubbed off on Belle.  In addition she was never interested in boys and dresses and particularly not in Gaston the town hero.    Instead Belle dove into a love of books and adventure that was cultivated by her supportive and indulgent father.  Further isolated from the other villagers because of her reading and learning she was still well loved because of her beauty and sweet nature.
Her life changed when her father was lost in the woods while headed to a show to demonstrate his new invention.  Belle tracked him down and found that he was being held captive in an enchanted castle by a horrid beastman.  Always concerned for others, Belle offered to take her father's place.  The Beast accepted and Belle was imprisoned in the castle.  Over the course of several weeks Belle came to love the strange, enchanted inhabitants of the castle and to like the darkly tempered beast.  Just as she was starting to fall in love with the Beast she went back home to care for her father.
All that Belle managed to accomplish back home was to stir up Gaston's jealousy over her affections.  He locked her up and took a mob of villagers to attack the castle and kill the Beast.  Escaping with the use of her father's unstable invention she managed to arrive in the castle just as its enchanted inhabitants were driving off the villagers in a bloody rout. Belle found Gaston and the Beast dueling on the roof.  Her presence distracted the Beast who after taking a mortal wound from Gaston threw the treacherous hunter off the side of the castle.
Now that the Beast was gone, Belle discovered she did love him and bestowed 'love's first kiss' on the cooling corpse.  Fortunately the magic of the curse not only brought the Beast back to life but restored him and the castle inhabitants.  Now happily cohabiting with Prince Adam Belle sings, dances and lives happily ever after.

helvorn

I posted as Meliai was posting.  Do we toss a coin for Belle?

Meliai

No no, it's alright. She's not one of my favorites but I'll switch to Aurora.
This is why you should post a placeholder when you start working on a canon app though :P
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Peachie

THIS LOOKS AWESOME.

Application:

Name: Ariel
Movie: The Little Mermaid
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: At the end of the first movie, she ends up as a human with Prince Eric. However, I'd like the ability for her to turn into a mermaid. So once a month, King Tritan's magic forces her to return to the sea.. 
Personality & Bio:

Growing up under the sea, Ariel was adventurous and loved to explore the caves of the deep sea. She was obsessed with the human world, and longed to be a part of it, though her father, King Tritan, forbid all merfolk from even approaching the surface. So instead, Ariel collected knick-knacks and trinkets that floated down from shipwrecks, dreaming of the day she could be a part of their world.

However, the little mermaid was stubborn, and eventually found a way to be a part of their world. When King Tritan realized that Ariel would never be happy unless she could her true love above the sea, he granted her that wish, giving her legs. However, his magic also ensured that she returned to the sea once a month to visit him and her sisters, along with Sebastian and Flounder.

Ariel is an outgoing, kind woman though sometimes stubborn and impulsive. Growing up without a mother, (she died while giving birth to her) was hard, and she acted like a tom boy compared to her sisters. Her father loved her, but was often frustrated with the way she acted, always out on adventures. There were plenty of times when he had to save her from some unforseen danger that she got herself in. However, the princess never meant any harm, and she grew into the strong woman she is today.

helvorn

Quote from: Meliai on April 05, 2012, 12:35:23 PM
No no, it's alright. She's not one of my favorites but I'll switch to Aurora.
This is why you should post a placeholder when you start working on a canon app though :P

Thanks, lesson learned.

Rhapsody

Name: Jasmine
Movie: Aladdin 
Sexual Preference: Repressed princess: whatever she can get her hands on
Notable Powers & Abilities: Haughty Dismissal, Imperial Voice of Command, Master of Manipulation, Friend to Animals   
Personality & Bio:
Jasmine loves free will so much her father kept her a virtual prisoner in the palace, probably afraid she would infect the population with it. After one amorous suitor too many, she engineered her escape by stepping on the head of her pet tiger Rajah and found herself in the real world, where she had little hope of survival. After stealing an apple to feed a hungry child, Jasmine almost lost her hand, but the timely arrival of a scruffy street rat and his pet monkey saved her. She briefly adventured across rooftops and through alleyways, until the scruffy street rat was arrested and she was returned to the palace.

Instead of trying to escape again, she moped around the castle for weeks, until the arrival of Prince Ali, who she detested on sight as another arrogant, egotistical prince. Over the course of a couple of days, he wore her down until she finally figured out Ali and Aladdin were the same, and decided she would marry him.

Alas, the evil Vizier Jafar had other plans for her, rid himself of Prince Abooboo and chained her up and forced her to feed him apples. When Ali/Aladdin/Abooboo returned, she tried helping him defeat Jafar until he put her in a giant hourglass. After huffing sand, she passed out and missed the grand finale of the battle, though she's assured it was awesome.

Her father, deciding that he was the Sultan after all and could change the law as he liked, told Jasmine she could marry whoever she wanted, and she chose Aladdin. As the fireworks burst in the skies, she and Aladdin flew over Agrabah on his magic rug to celebrate their engagement.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Metalzephyr

Hmmm

I confess, the premise has me all kinds of excited. I'm a bit of a sucker for perverting such things, and I haven't had a chance to be a properly villainous gentleman in some time.

Is there perhaps room for this particular fellow (pending approval by Rhapsody as well):

Name: Jafar
Category: Villain
Movie: Aladdin
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual (most especially those others would consider unattainable)
Notable Powers & Abilities: Immensely powerful Genie, but has all the restrictions therein (no raising from dead, no forcing love, bound to the lamp, etc). Also has extensive sorcerous knowledge.
Personality & Bio:
A man with talents well beyond the station his birth offered, Jafar was ever an incredibly intelligent and manipulative man, often underestimated physically and often frustrated with the incompetence of those who considered themselves above him. Sorcery proved the perfect study for him, and his talents flourished, leading the low-noble born man to become Vizier to the court of a powerful Sultan. It had been his hope initially to prove himself invaluable to his patron, and be rewarded with a token marriage as custom suggested, to his daughter.

But the Sultan, an air-headed and incompetent fat buffoon, thought otherwise, seeking powerful alliances with other nobles through his daughter's hand. A parade of moronic 'well-bred' princes were brought through the palace, turned down by her again and again, and they ever turned their noses up at the 'low born' vizier.

The time came that Jafar's bitterness turned to malice, and his ambition grew well beyond his current station. Using sorcery, he spent several years seeking a a legendary genie's lamp, only to have it stolen from his grasp at the last moment by the pet of another moronic lackey he had hired. Assuming the boy dead, and the lamp beyond his grasp, he grew desperate, as the Sultan's daughter would likely be married off to an arrogant suitor who would see Jafar pushed aside or worse.

Jafar's attempt to usurp the Sultan's throne failed, in the end at the hands of the orphaned thief he had thought long dead, who had been posing as another highborn prince. Tricked into bondage as a genie, Jafar's lamp was launched deep into the desert by those who defeated him. He now sits, trapped, forced to wait for some fool to release him. With each day his malice and dark lusts grow, and new plots are formed to seize what he wants from the world, or at least cause those who defeated him to suffer.

I had thought perhaps Jareth Black had come into possession of the lamp, and while their relationship is antagonistic, he can certainly use Jafar's powers. More so than many other 'masters', Jafar might be willing to be cooperative rather than cruel and manipulative, if not terribly friendly. Especially if sufficiently motivated :D Also, thinking, while the protagonists of his movie are his main focus in malice, he generally hates nobles, and likes to see them torn down. Add in an attraction to those 'out of his league' so to speak, and any princess could be a target of this powerful and cruel villain :D

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Meliai

Name: Aurora, though she prefers to go by Briar Rose
Movie: Sleeping Beauty
Sexual Preference:  Bi-curious
Notable Powers & Abilities: Lovely singing voice, minor ability to charm woodland creatures 
Personality & Bio: When Aurora was born the king and queen invited three fairies to attend and give the young princess their blessings. She was magically imbued with enchanting beauty and an angelic singing voice, but before the third fairy could bestow her gift on the newborn princess Maleficent, the dark fairy, appeared. Insulted that she had not been invited to the girl's birth she cursed Aurora, dooming her to die on her 16th birthday when her finger would be pricked by the spindle of a spinning wheel. Maleficent vanished, leaving the parents and fairy godmothers horrified, but with a bit of quick thinking the third fairy used her gift to lessen the curse laid upon the girl. Though she could not completely rid her of it, she modified the curse so rather than instant death the spindle would put the girl into an enchanted sleep.

In an attempt to protect the princess she was raised by the fairies in a small, isolated cottage in the woods. Renamed Briar Rose, she grew up believing she was nothing more than a simple peasant girl. Prone to daydreaming, she spent much of her childhood fantasizing about the world beyond her remote home, though her godmothers would never allow her to stray far. Rose was naive and innocent, her "aunts" and the forest creatures were her only friends, in fact the only living creatures she'd encountered outside of books until, on her 16th birthday, she met a young man passing through the woods. She became infatuated with him and was distraught when her aunts, not knowing the young man was in fact the prince Rose had been promised to years ago, told her she could never seen him again.

In an attempt to sooth the girl the fairies brought her to the palace, intending to reveal the truth of her lineage to her at last. The dark fairy had been watching, however, and put a spell on her. Under Maleficent's control Briar Rose made her way to the only remaining spinning wheel in the kingdom, hidden in a tower room long ago, and pricked her finger on a spindle.

For two years she slept, unaware of the Prince's quest to rescue her until she was awoken by his kiss.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hopefully I didn't mess up her background, I think my roommate has Sleeping Beauty on DVD so I'll re-watch it later tonight to be sure. I did make a small change, having her sleep for 2 years so she'll be 18 for the thread.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

helvorn

Quote from: Requiem on April 05, 2012, 07:51:21 AM

I like the take that maybe there is a nugget of impurity.  My take on this is that the Beast thinks Belle was cheating on him, whether she was or not.  This jealousy starts to revive the spell, and a new rose appears in the castle.  Since then he's basically gone on the rampage, especially at night, but he's turned into something of a douche during the day as well.  Primarily, he wants to slam Belle back in the dungeon and keep her there for his own pleasure... and possibly some of the other Princesses as well.  Depending on in game events, I could really see him swinging towards the other Princes (if they try to eliminate the Beast personality) or the bad guys (if the Beast is encouraged to be... well, a beast.)

For a bit of amusement, I would think that the Beast believes Belle was screwing Lumiere.  That seems amazingly appropriate.

I love the Beast's motivation.

From Belle's standpoint I can see her having daydreams about Gaston.  Even though he's dead, he was certainly a hunk.  Distance lends fondness and as the Beast becomes an ass she'd remember how good Gaston looked and forget that he was truly a jerk of epic proportions.  As far as Lumiere goes. Belle is innocent enough to partake in what to her would be harmless and friendly flirting but would be perceived by others (the Beast, Lumiere) as far more sexual.