BBC And His White Prison Bitch. (Seeking Femboys for Gay Idea.)

Started by CaptainOrange, June 01, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

It's kind of a weird idea, but I think it could be fun. Basically you are a femboy with a round, supple ass that make men drool over you and stare at you wherever you go who is wrongly imprisoned because a friend had tricked him into holding some drugs that he was planning to sell to one of the local gangs. However, the shit hit the fan and he ratted you out faster than you could say I just got raped in the showers.

When you arrive, you meet your new cellmate. I ripped, bearded black man covered in tattoos that had to be standing at a good six and a half feet or so. He quickly puts you in line, saying the cell is his and that if you want any privileges in this cell you've got to do something for him to earn those privileges. However, in exchange he also offers his protection, stating bluntly that if you didn't have him around you'd be nothing more than a highly desirable fuck toy who'd get passed around by all the other inmates. Of course, you reluctantly agree, quickly becoming your new cellmate's prison bitch.

We can obviously discuss kinks and such in detail if you'd like in pms, and of course all characters in this idea must be at least 18 years of age. If you're interested, please send me a message to let me know. :3