War of the Athos [Recruitment Thread - Now Accepting!]

Started by Dark Deception, June 10, 2011, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

Wait, are you seeing we need three more Marias, or three Marias total?

JDrew Spider

I have a really crazy question.. If you're a female Knight why can't you just suck yourself off?><
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

I've never seen a female knight suck herself off, but I've seen a Maria possessed by one of the Adepts suck himself off through her body lol. But if you want to suck yourself off you can. Just thought it would be more pleasant if it was someone else.

And Revenent, 3 more Marias. There's 4 level 2 Knights and we only have 1 official Maria.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Revenent

Where do you count that? Jason is the only level 2 I see who isn't a rogue, and I thought they didn't have their own Marias, they had to steal them. Even then, that's only three, since Alex is level 1.

Dark Deception

He changed from Level 2 to Level 1 without telling me. -_-

JDrew Spider

Lol, I think getting sucked is better. Another question is it possible for a female knight to unexpectedly become a Maria of some sort?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

It says in the explanation above that Knights will never be Maria's and Maria's will never be Knights and that reminded me why I said Knights need Marias because even as a female Knight with Soma your Soma is just as average as a Normal Human's. That is why in the show, one never saw a female knight sucking herself off because her Soma wouldn't even feed a child (exaggerated joke of course).

JDrew Spider

Oh, alrighty. This Soma thing is very interesting. I'll have to take a look at the show.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

Hope you find an uncensored version lol

Once I get my character's profile up, I can begin working on the threads to get us started and anyone who wants to join later can do so. As for now, I'm going back to bed for a nap.

Revenent

Apparently, you can find the uncensored version streamed on the website of a company called BIGLOBE. Not very helpful unless you can read and type Japanese, though...

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Altair1983

Hello, Id like to throw in a level 1 Rogue Knight that uses the element Calcium if that is acceptable.Also if it would be alright Dark To Pm you about some particulars of my character to see if they fly cause i would like it not to be revealed until discovered  in RP by the PC'S.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Hey guys,

If some of you haven't already, please be sure to make the changes I told you guys to make to your profiles. Some of you have and some of you haven't. When I make the character thread, I won't be allowing you guys to post your profiles there until they're made.

Name: Dean Bishop
Alias: N/A
Race: Potential Knight
Nationality: United States
Ethnicity: Well, when you’re American, your Ethnicity is a lot of things.
Element: Oxygen
Weapon: N/A, but if he needed to defend himself, he’d do so the old-fashioned way.
Level: 0
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 172 lbs.
Basic Description: Dean looks like the typical male college student. He is an attractive male with an athletic build, and can be seen wearing loose-fitted denim jeans, basketball shorts, or whatever else he has in his wardrobe. He prefers to keep his hair cut short with a bit of a spiky texture at his crown. He carries natural scars upon his caramel skin and has a tattoo on his right pectoral of a strange symbol. He couldn’t tell you where he got the idea, it just looked “cool.”
Visual:
Personality: Dean is lazy, a procrastinator, can be a clown at times, and knows how to enjoy a good party. He is easy to get along with and is the kind of guy others like to include in everything they do, or if one needed a friend to go with them some place they weren’t sure about, they’d call Dean. He is popular with the young ladies around campus, but he doesn’t care much for the attention, knowing all they want is to get drunk and suck his dick. The junior doesn’t know what reality has in store for him once he graduates. He is undecided about his future plans, planning to just wait it out until graduation.
Likes: Video games, girls, trying and learning new things.
Dislikes: Bimbos, those who harm others, and people who think they know him.
Talents:
Running – he did track a few times in high school. He was a good long-distance runner and sprinter.
Kickboxing – he’s been in the club for three years now. He doesn’t really care much for it. It just keeps him in shape.
Cooking – When you live in an off-campus apartment, you learn to survive.
Gaming – He’s certain he could not only kick your butt in reality but also online.
Dancing – Let’s just say, he’s above the level of white-boy dancing.
Swimming - He likes to swim, but it didn't make it to his likes because it's not something he does habitually. Just when he feels like it.
Languages – His major requires that he become close to fluent in at least one. He is on the conversational level of French and Japanese.
Major: International Relations
Grade Year: Junior
Background: Dean grew up a military brat. While his parents serve in the United States Army, he’s been switching schools and travelling all over the place. He was born on a base in Germany, and when he reached 18 and graduated from high school, he applied to Jericho University. His life hasn’t been unusual or abnormal, well, except for a few strange experiences he’s had, but those are kept secret.

Dark Deception

All right. If I don't go out today, I'll be working on making threads to start this game all day. However, if you haven't made the edits I told you to make to your profile, you may not be allowed to post so soon until they're made. I like uniformity and it's helpful for you and others. But, I'm sleeping now. I hope we get more interested people in the future.

Dark Deception

All right guys I'm awake. I'm beginning work.  ;D

Starlequin

Haha, I think you and I are on similar schedules, Dark.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Dark Deception

I'm US EST  ;) and I just wake up very late (5:10pm right now)

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

I'm putting this RP in NC just in case.  ::) lol nice JD. What a coincidence.

Dark Deception

Here's the link to the Character Thread. If you have made the changes, go ahead and move your profile over. I know who those are who have successfully made the changes. If not, then, don't move your profile over until you do. If you do any way, you might find me PMing you with a message saying something like: change, change, change, change lol.

I'm working on the OOC now. Be sure to bookmark these threads so you can keep track of them. There's going to be quite a few.

Dark Deception

Ah! I put it in the wrong place. Hold on. o_o

Dark Deception

Okay it's corrected. I had it in NC Freeform Solos and I meant it to be in Small Groups.

JDrew Spider

You know, I'm really thinking about changing my character. It seems like we have enough knights in any case. I'm debating still.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

Well, feel free to take your time on your decision.

I also want to check if people are actually "feeling" this game. o_o Or if you guys are just going along with it to see how it is?

OOC