Aether Chronical's

Started by dangerduck, June 28, 2010, 07:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerduck

You have all seen your captor a few times.  His name is Muldnor He is a large slimy being with tan skin spotted with darker brown blotches.  He has four large arms with four fingers on each hand.  Muldnor's mouth is so large that his head seems like it might fall off when he opens it wide and shows the three rows of needle like teeth.  He has not told you much of where you are going, just that you will be put on display. 

Muldnor's ship is called Aether.  None of you space faring creatures recognize the technology, and those who never left your planet before feel odd on it.   Rossa and Gerad have been confined to a large, heavily insulated cell so that Gerad can't use his powers through the walls.  Zanshik is in a room of what appears to be complete light.  He is unable to form a shadow large enough for him to pass through.  You can talk to each other between cells if you speak loud enough, but you don't know if Muldnor is listening or not.

Muldnor hums in his deep voice as you hear his hoofed feet clomping on the metal floor of the hall.  You can hear the muffled cry of someone.  The door to Zanshik's cell opens up and a bright light shines from the hallway.  A human is roughly tossed up against Zanshik and the cell closes before he can react.

Aviva

*Rossa rose quickly from her position on the floor. Her wings instinctively starting to flutter as she flies up high into the cell just in case their cell door should open. Trying to keep out of their captures reach as much as possible. A very short, light sigh of relief sounding from her mouth as silence falls once more.*

*Rossa starts to explore her cell carefully trying to find a tiny hole in the meal to try and find a way out of ar least able to hide if need be properly. Her red eyes seeming to darken slightly perhaps with fear or anger though likely both.*

*Her gaze moving to her current fellow "guest" relatively nervous of any creature with fur as they had a rather unpleasant habit fo trying to eat her from previous experience.*
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*Zanshik looks a little startled but shakes himself off. He looks at the human who is nearly in tears. Zanshik picks him up by the scruff of his neck and somehow makes a shadow.*

"Very good, now I can escape" he mutters.

*In a quick motion he breaks out of the cage. He walks out blending in and sees a beautiful Fairy. He busts the door and Rossa and Gerad come out. Zanshik's face appears.*

"Hello, I'm Zanshik, it looks like were going to have to work together to get out of this hell hole."

Dunnuck

((Is this open for people like myself?))

Aviva

*Rossa hearing the crashing sound jumped further into the air. Her wings taking her further upwards as she touched the ceiling of the cell. Her red gaze finally falling on Zanshik as he speaks. Her nose appears to twitch slightly from side to side at his words before she moves lower down. She smiles as she nods her thanks both appearing to be genuine though ehr red eyes seem to detract from her face. Perhaps she was genuine or playing along. It is only with some trepidation does she move towards the hall way.*

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Gallant Writer

*Zanshik smiled and greeted his new allies.*

"Well, I really am wondering why were here, this is quite unorthodox*

*Suddenly a behemoth ran out from an adjacent corridor and grabbed Rossa. Moving quickly Zanshik dissappeared and sliced the beasts head off.*

"Are you all right" asked Zanshik catching Rossa.

dangerduck

The room is lighted by bioiluminescent fungi on the ceiling.  It seems odd to have something like this on a ship, but with the number of strange creatures here you don't know what it might be.  Mungus comes in looking angry.  In two of his arms he carries an elf.  In the other a gun.  He fires it and a dart sinks into Zanshik's neck and he collapses to the ground.  Mungus drops the elf and picks up Zanshik's weapons.  "You can thank this one for losing your meals for the day." He says before he heads back out the way he came in, sealing it behind him.

Aviva

*Rossa herself was hardly able to react as she is captured by the huge creature then the strange skinned Elf. Her little hands striking faintly against his skin though barely feeling like more than spider touches.*

*As he stumbled from the dart she herself darted upwards towards the ceiling, taking a peek at the odd fungus though not too close should it try and eat her.*

*Her attention drifts to those below her now as she looks about the open cells trying to find a small hole once more to escape through.* 

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Dunnuck

Whoever had captured him knew him well; they left no tool nor scrap for him to make something out of. He sat, twiddling his thumbs, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, there was a crashing sound. He looked out of the cell, seeing the decapitation of a creature. "You there! Care to assist me? I can be of great service!" Nestor shouted, just before the decapitator was fallen with a dart. A fairy fled towards the ceiling, which held an odd mushroom. Nestor sat back and sighed. No one was escaping today.

Aviva

*The fairy darted about the now (9assumingly any wya) open cells and the corridor that lead to the door out of here. Her eyes scanning over the surfaces, looking for a lever or switch that may prove to be useful She also looked for any other kept races or those that would attempt to prevent their escape.*

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Dracoat

*Down the hallway sat another human. Wearing a contraption to cover his eyes and chain his hands. His interest had been piqued by the commotion, although he did not recognize from whence it came. He himself had been nabbed long ago from another world for his "magical" properties. He didn't understand what was special about being able to move objects with his mind, but oh well. He would rely on the other captives to maybe help him. He could not cry out as his ability had robbed him of his speech. So he sat in silence.*

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!