Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

10 for the cowgirl
and extra 10 for finding out she can also cook

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kendra

despickable

10 tasty and Irish too yummy

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Kendra

10 view is even nice down under ;)

lenka

10...sexy as always..forever tempting

*huggles*

Anesa

10 - Now my day can begin.  I've had my daily dose of the sexay Lenka!  *hugs*

Lord Pendragon

8.25 – that too only because I'm a tough grader... but its the highest I go.

Autumn52

Very handsome and lickable
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

WyldRanger

Miss Lilly

10! 10! 10!

All the judges agree....it's a perfect 10!

:P
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

despickable

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Anesa

10 - Cute AND handy in the kitchen..... marvelous combination! ;)

Kendra

despickable

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Kendra

20 could say the same about your own  >:)

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Kendra

elone

10++

Incredibly hot, would like to have that between my fingers.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Davina

NEW AVI *jealous* 10 can I nibble on your belly button?

Rolo

10!  Can I be your prince charming?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

10 Depends, will you fight the witch and ride through hell to kiss me?

Rolo

10  Got my witch beatin' boots on and ready to ride!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

*sighs in her sleep, dreaming of you* 10 - waiting for my true love