Random Thoughts

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, August 01, 2011, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSorrow

Why do I love chewing on toothpicks and matches...
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

Will this headache ever end? Is it migraine o.O
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

stellastar

my dog seems to want to lay on my arm.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

DarkDragonboy

who came up with the phrase trick or treat smell my feet?

Sybl

Better yet, sticks and stones..

Cailyn

Iff Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, what the hell is a peck and what is the conversion ratio to metric?

Stone

A peck is a soft kiss on the cheeks. And the conversion ratio is roughly seventeen pieces of eight. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Cailyn

*makes a note and nods all sage like pondering her next bordom project* Totally dig the former, and the later well, now I must hunt down nursery rhymes and their math and modern notation or discrepancys if my attention span hangs in long enough. Wonder if there is a book on it. Ooo something shiny!

Mordred

It's been a few hundred years since I came across any.. but whoaaaa, those Druids, in thier heyday.. they certainly knew how to throw a party! And when they saw a few of my little tricks, yeah it was good times!
*See Pillory*

Rinzler

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 11, 2011, 05:10:28 AM
Why do I love chewing on toothpicks and matches...

That it's quite a coincidence that this should be the first post I read whilst chewing a toothpick...

Rinzler

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on October 12, 2011, 05:56:31 AM
Will this headache ever end? Is it migraine o.O

And that I have a headache too...

Kahlen

Why is my muse and the typo monster on a date?  :-X

skati

Alice in Chains is awesome and I don't care if these old guys think I'm weird for rocking out in public.  Also, I should really get back to work on this character and find someone to help field ideas >_>.
The arguments of motivation
Implore my distant muse to act

About Me!

Ephemera

I was promised teleportation by now...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled