News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder: The Rise

Started by Bloody Rose, February 02, 2012, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

It could enhance the formed weapon? Something like the sword Kuwabara used in YuYuHakutsho early on.

Hmm... I might just bring in Zitka then.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

the shards are weapons not accessories. sorry bro, you can do it but you would not have the special weapon, up to you.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

ShadowFox89

Alright. I'll look at making a Weapon Master path character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

I was gonna go LN but then I saw you said no lawful. So I will just go N, I'm assuming it's ok if my clerics deity is still LN though? Figure it probably isn't going to affect game play all that much.
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

Marie Reynolds

Name: Entobe,Kaede       Age: 19                    Height: 5’1”                Weight: 100 lbs
Gender:  Female Race: Tian-Mins   Class: Monk (Martial Artist)/Bard (Lotus Geisha)/Shadow Dancer
Level: 3/2/1         Alignment: Neutral Evil
Str: 14
Dex: 15
Con: 15
Int: 16
Wis: 15
Cha: 17
HP: 45
BAB: 3
M: 5
R: 5
FOB: +1/+1
TWF: 3
Saves:
Fort: 5= 3+2
Ref: 9= 7+2
Will: 8=6+2
Acrobatics:9 =4+2+3
Appraise: 8=2+3+3
Bluff: 9=3+3+3
Climb: 8=3+2+3
Craft(Clothing): 8=1+3+3
Diplomacy:9 =3+3+3
Disguise:9 =3+3+3
Escape Artist:9 =4+2+3
Intimidate: =3+3+3
Knowledge (history): 8=2+3+3
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty):8 =2+3+3
Knowledge (Religion): 7=1+3+3
Linguistics:8 =2+3+3
Perception: 8=3+2+3
Perform (Dance): 8=2+3+3
Perform (oratory): 8=2+3+3
Profession (Courtesan): 7=2+2+3
Ride: 6=1+2+3
Sense Motive: 7=2+2+3
Sleight of Hand: 8=3+2+3
Spellcraft: 7=1+3+3
Stealth: 11=6+2+3
Swim: 7=2+2+3
Use Magic Device: 7=1+3+3
Traits:
Charming
Fast Talker

Feats:
Eclectic
Combat Reflexes (Monk bonus Feat)
Dodge (Monk bonus feat)
Mobility
Two Weapon Fighting
Spell Focus (Enchantment)(Bard Feat)
Quick Draw
Monk Class Features:
Bonus feat, flurry of blows, stunning fist, unarmed strike
Alignment: A martial artist may be of any alignment
Bonus feat, evasion
Fast movement, maneuver training,
Pain Points (Ex)

At 3rd level, a martial artist's advanced knowledge of humanoid anatomy grants a +1 bonus on critical hit confirmation rolls and increases the DC of his Stunning Fist and quivering palm by 1.

This ability replaces still mind.
Bard Class Features:
Weapon Proficiency

A lotus geisha is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the butterfly sword, fighting fan, iron brush, sai, shortbow, and shuriken. This replaces the normal bard weapon proficiencies.
bardic performance, cantrips, countersong, distraction, fascinate, inspire courage +1
Versatile performance
Enrapturing Performance (Su)
Shadow Dancer class features:
Hide in Plain Sight
0 level spells
Daze
Lullaby
Unwitting Ally
Light
Read Magic
1st level Spells
Charm Person
Hypnotism
Unnatural Lust
Unbreakable Heart
History:
I grew up a native Tian Min , to a struggling merchant family my mother and father did their best but in the end I was sold to a Geisha Stable the time there was harsh and unforgiving always expecting perfection and always viewed as a commodity your value equated to a price tag and not for how you were. I did what I did to survive hoping that things would change when finally purchased when I finally was I was bought by a gentry to someone higher up on the food chain my purchase was not out of any real care of how I was just how is status would improve with me at his side. In public I was either treated with some aloof difference or just ignored and sat in the corner as a pretty face. I won't deny that I took some pleasure in being good at what I did and did my job but suffering this whelp of a sycophant. I wanted to do better on my own sick of pretending to be his doting trophy. He was an insignificant man who in a power grab doomed to fail he went in secret to a party of a warlord to garner favor and betray his home just to be a higher standing lackey and not even stand on his own two feet. He disgusted me and now thanks to him I find myself wearing a collar alongside the fool that purchased me and when the day comes that I am free ill rid myself of that foolish man who got me in this situation and become the women I want to be.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, here is Krogan, a half-orc crossblooded sorcerer (took orc and efreet bloodlines). As note Krogan has half-elf mother so it's one reason why he has more elven features than orc ones but he does have tusk and bulky body of a half-orc and also mannerism what comes with it. He would be hard pinpoint is he bulky half-elf or comely half-orc (as much unusual as it is).

Anyways some background info in charsheet to explain some traits and such. He is not aware he has blood of long line of orc warlords and blood of efreet in his veins. They are meant to be in-game mystery what he is meant to discover.

What comes to weapon; well a one which he can be profient (falchion, greataxe + what sorcerers can use). Also hoping weapon is both useful in combat or helping channeling fire magic.

RubySlippers

THARA
Capable Hiresword

Human, Female, Fighter 6
Lawful Neutral

Armor Class [14]
Hit Points [53]
Patron Deity [tbd]

Strength 18 [+4]
Dexterity 18 [+4]
Constitution 12 [+2]
Intelligence 12 [+1]
Wisdom 12 [+1]
Charisma 16 [+3]

FEATS
[human racial] Toughness
[fighter 1st level]  Improved Initiative
[1st level]  Improved Unarmed Strike
[fighter 2nd level] Cleave
[3rd level] Weapon Focus (bastard sword, trained two-handed only)
[fighter 4th level]  Weapon Specialization (bastard sword)
[6th level] Mounted Combat

TRAITS
Iron Liver
Reactionary

FIGHTER CLASS FEATURES
Armor Training [+1]
Bravery [+1]
Weapon Training - Blades, Heavy [+1 attack and damage rolls]

SKILLS
cc Acrobatics (Dex)  1 rank  [+6]
Climb (Str)  1 rank  [+8]
Craft (weaponsmith) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
Handle Animal (Cha)  1 rank  [+7]
cc Healing (Wis)  1 rank  [+2]
Intimidate (Cha)  1 rank  [+7]
Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
Knowledge (engineering) (Int)  1 rank  [+5]
cc Perception (Wis) 1 rank  [+2]
cc Perform (wind instruments) (Cha) 1 rank  [+3]
Profession (hiresword) (Wis)  6 ranks  [+10]
Ride (Dex)  6 ranks  [+13]
cc Stealth (Dex) 1 rank  [+5]
Survival (Wis)  1 rank  [+6]
Swim (Str)  1 rank  [+8]

SAVES
Fort [+6]
Ref [+7]
Wil [+3]

INITIATIVE [+10]

BASE ATTACK BONUS [+6/+1]
Melee BAB [+10/+5]
Ranged BAB [+10/+5]

EQUIPMENT
Traveler's Clothes - Female
Wooden Holy Symbol
Leather Straps - arms, legs, torso - ornamentation but can be used for practical things (fist wrapping for punching, choking cords if improvised and as a short rope total lengths 20 feet total tied together)

WEALTH
1gp [hidden in a small leather pouch in vagina strings outside]

PERSONALITY
Is not a heroine or knight she is a simple hiresword and a good one making her way and coin by skill at arms for whoever pays her and comes to an arrangement with her, good or evil don't matter just the coin. She's not a monster though she won't do things that are clearly abusive like killing unarmed non-combatants, torture or killing people over a long time she fights some things are just not done. But she also is no saint she has no code of chivalry when a knight won't attack the horse of a rival she has NO issues doing so, ranged weapons are prefered under cover over close combat and if someone is armed and a threat she will kill them barring orders otherwise. But she has nice points she is loyal, honorable in her fashion as in if she makes a contract she will try hard to keep it and is decent to people. She is religious and not in a way that is unpleasant she just loves her faith, it doesn't hurt they have the finest pleasure houses and the afterlife should be fun.

HISTORY
tbd as in working on it

Gary Stargazer

I've got my guy mostly done but I have a question. My god's favored weapon is the unarmed strike, I would be ok using that if it can be brought into your game somehow like with a fist type weapon. If that's not going to fly though I would like to know so I can take a feat for a weapon prof.

Bloody Rose

Iwill just i give you gloves that will count as non weapon proficiency and unarmed strike :)

Gary Stargazer

works for me then. You sure I can't talk you into letting me be LN instead of just N? Xd

ShadowFox89

I'm thinking KN er, CN (KN being Kenpachi Neutral :P ) myself.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Tell me why do you think that it will be better for your char?

Gary Stargazer

My cleric is worshiping Irori.

http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Irori

I personally always prefer to be the align of a clerics chosen deity over a step from it. I mean I don't mind being N since my cleric can still worship him at that alignment. It just feels like the char has a stronger "connection" when their align is the same as the gods. Not to mention LN chars can be pretty interesting in a game since they will always strive for the most balanced route regardless of the good or evil inclinations behind it.

Personally I'm not gonna make a big fuss though if he can't be LN, just a passing statement tis all.

ShadowFox89

My PsyWar worships one thing- Coin
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Gary Stargazer

Awesome, well my guy is pretty much done save setting up his spells which i'm doing now. I've listed his elemental attack as a Suli but as stated previously he still doesn't *know* he is one and still assumes he is human, hence he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Figure it would be fun to let him figure it out during the game sometime via GM's intervention or through personal RP.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10157

ShadowFox89

Would also like to use this race: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/races/maenad

And if you ask... Yes, my character sparkles in the sunlight.

Can't decide on a gender though.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zarazel on February 04, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
you can be LN ^^

Then I want LN she is a merc, the contract is key in the end. It would fit a hiresword. In fact what is the big deal between a LE tyrant or LG paladin both have a sense of order and pay her on time most likely. ^_^

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Gary Stargazer on February 04, 2012, 06:50:59 PM
Awesome, well my guy is pretty much done save setting up his spells which i'm doing now. I've listed his elemental attack as a Suli but as stated previously he still doesn't *know* he is one and still assumes he is human, hence he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Figure it would be fun to let him figure it out during the game sometime via GM's intervention or through personal RP.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10157

Looks fine, if you wish we can make a little rp on yahoo so I can release your char from the bonds and give you the weapon.

@Shadowfox- I see no prob with it
@Ruby- X_X ok ok

ShadowFox89

LE will abuse to law to their own ends, LG wont. That's pretty much the only difference.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

ok ok everybody, I want you to post your character here complete or not. At the end I want you to post if the character is finished for the rp or need work. Those who are near finished I would need to give you a quick rp and give you the weapon.

ShadowFox89

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=368113

Very loose skeleton right now. I'll have it done soon, still need: feats, powers, and skills. Also need basic character fluff (name, gender, basic background, physical description).
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

The link I sent is up to date and has everything on it. As to an RP if it's ok I would prefer PM's or something like that, I don't use yahoo when i'm at work.