Women’s Academy of Pokémon Training [F/F, NC] RECRUITING STUDENTS!

Started by Karma, September 18, 2013, 01:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Though there are hundreds of elite-level Pokémon trainers in the world, none have created an international sensation like Sinnoh’s former champion, Cynthia. The legendary Red disappeared for years after his crowning, Blue resigned himself to gym leadership, Steven and Lance were always too caught up in their side projects, but Cynthia was a star. It was her research into Arceus that shook the world’s foundations, her protégés Dawn, Touko, and Mei that stormed the World Tournament, and her style that consumed the fashion industry.

Being dead center in the public eye for a decade is exhausting, of course. After Mei successfully defended her PWT crown and finally relieved the public pressure on Cynthia, the former champion decided to settle down, so to speak. She returned to her home region of Brilan, which was on the other side of the world from Sinnoh, where her fame had grown, but was across a narrow sea from Kalos. She found her nation joyful to have her back, and she was offered to take over an ancient academy that had recently been renovated.

Cynthia’s Women’s Academy of Pokémon Training was founded within a year, and though the complex was quite old, Cynthia’s ideas were fresh. Nowhere else in the world was there such a concentrated focus on training theory and application; for its students, gone were the days of leaving your home at age ten and floundering until you succeeded, a method that decidedly favored the prodigy. Together with the World Tournament, Cynthia was helping forge a new world of Pokémon: one where it was a true profession, and not merely an intense hobby.

It was not long before elite trainers flocked to the school to share their philosophies on Pokémon with anyone that would pay to listen. The WAPT’s prestige was immense from the get-go, and its first graduating class flattened their opponents when they were reintroduced to the world. Word spread quickly. If a young woman wanted to dominate in the Pokémon world, Cynthia was the woman to see.

Cynthia’s intentions were far from pure; her fling with Dawn had awakened a hunger in the champion who had previously been focused completely on success. Now that her position was assured, and the girls were coming to her, she went on the prowl…

So, a short take of this is “Lesbian Pokémon Hogwarts,” except in this case, Dumbledore is a hot cougar. I’m looking for 2-4 players in the role of professors who will more or less lead the game via lessons and extracurriculars, with the rest of the players as students. Feel free to double-dip. I’ll be in and out as Cynthia, not necessarily a major direct player, but I’ll handle general GMing and scheming. You guys tell me: do you want this game pushed to NC? I can certainly see it, with sorority hazing, revenge sex, and the like. I’m totally okay with it, but y’all let me know. I want it to focus on slice-of-life stuff for a while, but a major plot can and will be in the works if the game looks stable enough for it.

Before you ask: yes, I made up the Brilan region. It’s meant to be a plain emulation of Britain, just as Sinnoh is Hokkaido and Kalos is France. It lets me freeform with the setting while still grounding it in the familiar.

Professors will have a full team of six fully trained non-legendary Pokémon if they so wish. Students will have one of any non-legendary (evolved if you want) that they brought from home and up to two other first-evolution Pokémon that the school assigned them plus one for each completed year: freshmen will have three total, sophomores four, juniors five, and seniors six. Try also to stay away from the pseudo-legendaries (Dragonite, Metagross, etc), but if you must have them as a student, keep them at the first or second evolution, and only as your “home” Pokémon. Otherwise, have a field day. Let’s also ignore X and Y, at least until they’ve been released and I’ve had a chance to play them thoroughly at least once.

Playstyle will be freeform. Battles between players will be decided either by agreement between the participants (by discussing it in OOC if need be and figuring how the battle will go, and keep your e-peen to yourself, we’re here for fun, not actual competition) or GM fiat. No need to deal with move lists. If your Pokémon is physically capable of it, and it’s not an esoteric move, it’s available.

Obviously everyone is 16 or older. If at all possible, keep your character images pretty close to Pokémon styling. This isn’t a super in-depth game so you don’t need to go overboard with your character unless you really want to.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Position: (if you're a student, include the year)
House:
Biography:
Pokémon:

OOC in which much helpful information is contained!

MzHyde

Yukina

SSJ4Gojeta

Latooni Subota

Hahaha, I just put up an advert looking for a solo pokemon rp, and I check in here and BAM, MORE POKEMON! I'll take that for sure, just a few questions/statements first. I'm fine with stuff going NC. I can totally imagine a hazing situation with an unfair battle leading to "Okay, you lost, strip!" and so on. Is this going to be HUMANS ONLY for the naughtiness, or will pokemon be involved? I don't care either way, but some people might have that sort of stuff as a major dealbreaker, so it's probably good to get it out of the way.

Also, totally making a student. >.>
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

I'm not sure about poke-bestiality... I'm leaning towards no.

Yukina

Latooni Subota

Quick question: What's the year system this school is using? Straight up hogwarts? High school? High school with attached college? 1st grade through Masters? @.@

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Let's go with standard, freshman, sophomore, junior, senior.

Latooni Subota

How's this? She's basically a breeder born and raised, but wanted to become a trainer instead.

Name: Daisy Weber
Home Region: Brilan
Position: Student, Freshman

Picture

Biography: Sally Rhodes is a young woman from a small town on the outskirts of the Brilan region, a small farming combine known for it's Miltank milk and Mareep and Flaaffy wool production. She was never a particularly bright girl, nor strong, nor fast, nor beautiful . . . in fact she really was average at best in most everything where she grew up. Her only real advantage in life was that her family was the people that actually owned and administrated the farm, giving her a bit more money to spend than the other kids her age.

Like several others she decided to go on a grand pokemon adventure once she graduated from the childrens' training school . . . though she didn't pull that off until she was thirteen. Unfortunately for her though, before she could even make it to her first gym the mountain pass she was traveling through was hit by an earthquake, and she was seriously injured by a rock slide. This forced her to spend quite a good deal of time recuperating in a hospital and getting physical therapy. By the time she recovered she decided that she wanted to try again, and was promptly shutdown by her parents. After much arguing she was allowed to apply to enter Cynthia's pokemon academy as a Freshman in order to better prepare herself for the future, and hopefully not get hurt again.

Pokemon: Whimsicott, Miltank, Emolga

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

MzHyde

Name: Lilith Faire

Position: Student (Senior)

Biography: Lilith has always been a gifted child. She excelled in normal studies from an early age and the allure and mystery of Pokemon drew her in almost as soon as she knew how to read. Likewise, a love of the occult and things of an otherworldly nature have always amazed her. She's always been one to seek out the things that humanity could not or should not know. Nothing is taboo and nothing is off limits - if life presents a mystery, it must be solved. Since enrolling at the academy she has been making a name for herself with excellent grades in both written and field testing. Her team of Pokemon are both powerful and intimidating. Lilith is the current Resident Advisor of Charnel House, the dormitory where Dark, Ghost and Poison type favoring students reside. Her dorm room is filled with gothic decor, creepy dolls, and a clockwork bunny built by Lilith herself. Despite being quiet, aloof, and slightly hateful, she seems to have developed a small fanclub. She hates this.

Pokémon: Dusknoir, Murkrow, Koffing

"Out of my way, whelp!"
Even Relaxed, She Looks Angry
Theme Song ~ 'Overdose Delusion'
Lilith's Dusknoir, Charon

Latooni Subota

Haha, right off the bat, two people who are complete and utter opposites. :D

Chaosfox

Silk

Just keep in mind that professors will have a bit of GMing to do themselves, and should probably coordinate with each other and myself. I do actually need at least two to move ahead with this though. Ideally they'd be people with a very strong grasp on the setting.

MzHyde

Lilith's a senior and an RA, maybe she can help a bit. She seems like the kind of person that would always be busy at school and join every club she can get her hands on.

Chaosfox

So right now what are you really looking for XD Your title did say Professors were needed earlier but now it does not XD

Chaosfox

Silk

Name: Mikiru
Position (if student, say which year): Freshmen year
Biography: Mikiru is a chipper down to earth girl who hides her insecurities behind a smile, back in her hometown of lilium, Mikiru was often picked on by the other girls due to her Zangoose being a boys pokemon, this resulted in Mikiru becoming even more feminine in her day to day life in a attempt to appease the other girls of the town, eventually her parents decided that it would be much better for her to enroll in the new all girls Academy to become a better trainer and a more rounded individual. In response to her parents explaination of Mikiru's situation it was decided that she would be given a Plusle and Minun as a positive reinforcement to which Mikiru responds well too.
Pokémon: Zangoose, Plusle, Minun
Prefrence: Up for anything including NC and poke-beastality

SSJ4Gojeta

Name: Kimberly Law

Position: Junior

Biography: Kimberly, who generally goes by Kim, is quiet but friendly girl who likes to let others speak before herself. She is generally quite relaxed and fun-loving, though can become completely serious in an instant when it comes to her passion - PokéMon and PokéMon battles. Despite her likeable nature once you get to know her, Kim's quietness around people often makes those who don't know her view her as stuck-up and arrogant - though in these instances she has always been able to rely upon her PokéMon for support and company. This has developed a deep bond between Kim and her PokéMon, and particularly between Kim and Eva, the Espeon given to her as an Eeve by her father on her 10th birthday, as was traditional in their family.

PokéMon: Espeon, Magnemite, Lapras

Appearance

Latooni Subota

Hrm, if we're having trouble getting professors, I can come up with one. I'm not the type of person to play multiple characters though, so I'd only be playing the professor. Do we even have ANY professors at all so far?

Chaosfox

I was actually planing on making a professor I just cant decide what Pokemon I want to use or if I want to make go with a certian type >.<

Latooni Subota

Alright, leave it up to me! Making a Professor now! :O

LET'S GO! INEPT PROFESSOR! WOO!

Goofy or clumsy is fine, but Cynthia wouldn't hire any morons. :P They'll still obviously need to have some serious talent in some area. Speaking of which! Any professor players (you unicorns you) should choose an area of expertise! :D

Latooni Subota

Chaosfox

Quote from: Karma on September 19, 2013, 09:26:44 PM
Goofy or clumsy is fine, but Cynthia wouldn't hire any morons. :P They'll still obviously need to have some serious talent in some area. Speaking of which! Any professor players (you unicorns you) should choose an area of expertise! :D

Ok

Latooni Subota

How's this then? I aged Daisy up, tweaked a few things, and made her a minor empath. No big time N-level pokemon mind reading, just empathy and being a nice person. X3

Name: Daisy Weber
Position: Professor, Pokemon Care/Breeding?

Daisy
Daisy is a positively TEENSY and adorable young woman, standing at barely 5'0" no matter how much Miltank Milk she drank (much to her chagrin). She keeps her bright blue hair close cropped, and has wide expressive pink eyes and an infectious smile. Rather than wearing the traditional labcoats or pencil skirts other professors tend to wear, she wears clothing like she did back in her trainer days. A breeder's style bandana, an oversized hoodie, comfortable spats, and walking sneakers. All in all, she's a very laid-back girl.

Biography: Daisy Weber is a young woman from the Brilan region, who grew up on the far west coast in farming combine known for it's Miltank milk, and the production of good wool and cotton goods from Mareep and Cottonee. She was never a particularly bright girl, nor strong, nor fast, nor beautiful . . . in fact she really was average at best in most everything where she grew up. Her only real advantage in life was that her family was the people that actually owned and administrated the farm, giving her a bit more money to spend than the other kids her age.

It really wasn't until she went on her pokemon adventure that she truly began to shine. While she was naive, weak, and inexperienced, she had an unusual gift for connecting with pokemon of all species. She just seemed able to guess what pokemon were thinking or wanting, and thus was able to forge powerful bonds with those she caught, a clear psychic gift even if only a minor one. Her pokemon fought harder and longer for her, so even if they were weaker, they still earned her victory after victory in league-sanctioned matches. Successfully complete-ing the league challenge at 16 she took place in the annual world tournaments, managing to score herself a surprising two top-32 finishes, and one phenominal year a 5th place score!

In the end though, despite her trying, she was never able to quite reach the level of her idol Cynthia, no matter how hard she studied or tried in her off time. She ended up taking a lab assistant's position in-between tournaments and league events, focusing on the field of Pokemon Breeding. When word spread that Cynthia was returning to Brilan to establish the Women's Academy of Pokemon Training, Daisy was one of the first people to rush over and beg for a position, promising to do her utmost to guide the young ladies of the world in all their pokemon-related endeavors. What she lacked in formal education, she more than made up for in experience, allowing her to just barely snag herself a position.

Pokemon: Whimsicott, Miltank, Arcanine, Vespiquen, Reuniclus, Vaporeon

Chaosfox

Ok for some reseon I can thinking of any other areas of expertise could be that im tired but any advice would help >.<

Latooni Subota

Battling, Tag Battling, Pokemon Watching/Photography, Survival Training (Pretty damn important for a trainer!), so on and so forth.

It should be something you do actually know something about (as far as the pokemon world goes) since you'll be running classes and the like.

Latooni Subota

Does growing up on a pokemon farm + EMPATHY + completing the league challenge up to the tournament a few times + lab assistant qualify Daisy? >.>

But of course! Sorry, that was directed to helping chaosfox choose, or decide if he wanted to go ahead with a professor role. :)

Chaosfox

Quote from: Karma on September 19, 2013, 10:59:56 PM
But of course! Sorry, that was directed to helping chaosfox choose, or decide if he wanted to go ahead with a professor role. :)

Yes and it has somewhat dashed my hopes >.< 

Latooni Subota

I just want to make sure you'd be comfortable in it, since if you aren't you might want to leave the game. I want to keep everyone happy if I can. That said, I still need another professor! XD

Chaosfox

I said almost dashed not completely dashed But I guess I might as well bow out. Though I was really hoping to do this one when I saw it. Mostly because the one I had joined seems to have died before starting >.>

Chaosfox

Chaosfox

Angaroo

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Name: Angie
Home Region: Johto, well traveled
Position: Professor, Adv. Combat Tactics
Biography: Angie mixes tactical type-based combat with sheer, unfiltered power. Her combination of several Water Type Pokemon, status inflicting backup Pokemon, and full frontal assualt Pokemon made her a well respected Trainer. Her greatest achievement was a flawless victory against Claire of Blackthorne Town. However, the Elite Four had always proven a bit much for her. Cynthia, however, noticed her skill in battle and offered her a position at the Academy.
Pokémon: Blastoise, Feraligator, Swampert, Dustox, Pidegot, Militank

E1Alpha

Interest has been perked.
I think I'd like getting a professor in here.
Just a quick question: A class on how to deal with more exotic types of pokémon (psychic, dark, steel, ghost, the general less common ones) and how to catch, train and fight with/against them. Would that be sufficient for a specialisation?

Angaroo

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Sybella "Bella" Lacey

Position: Professor, Pokémon Habitat and Location

Personality: Sybella, or Bella for short, always seems full of energy and ready for action. She is rarely seen without a smile on her face and considers herself to be a very approachable, caring and nice individual. However, she does have a very competitive side which sometimes gets her into trouble. Rarely will she ever turn down a challenge and, more often than not, her competitiveness can be confused with cockiness. She is very passionate about the work she does, which is why she is such a great teacher.

Biography: Sybella lost her mother when she was born so, suffice to say, she didn't know who her mother was. When she was old enough to go to school on her own, Bella's dad was to old to do any of the outdoor work, so that responsibility fell on her. She didn't mind it at all because she spent most of her time outside, making little trips just to observe all the different kinds of Pokémon in the area. It was a hobby of hers that she developed and, while she didn't know it at the time, she would be making this hobby of hers into a career.

It was only until the end of her schooling that she knew that this was her calling in life, so she set out to become a professor. The next few years of her life were uneventful. She spent four years studying all that she could to become an expert in Pokémon habitat and location. As of now, Sybella teaches at the Woman's Academy of Pokémon, where she has been for a while now. As always, she is excited to see what kind of people this year will bring in.

Pokémon: Absol and Steelix

Marie Reynolds

I would like to jump on board as a professor if you don't mind?

Right on. Okay, I think we have enough professors! Still accepting students, though. I'd like everyone to start moving to the OOC for chatter and get their characters into the character thread so I can gauge the state of the game! :)

Marie Reynolds

Is that a green light to play as a professor or not?

Oops, sorry that was a bit unclear. You are clear to profess!

Chaosfox

Gina Lindwell
Name: Gina  Lindwell   

Home Region: Kanto

Position: Student Freshman

Biography: Rather shy and reserved as a child Gina had always been the odd man out so to speak when it came to games and playing with other kids. While most of the girls she knew would clamor on and on about their cute little Pokémon they always turned their noses up at her because instead of something cute Gina had picked a weedle. Even as a little girl barley able to walk she had always be fascinated with the bug a grass Pokemon her parents  used and when the girl was 10 year old they  gave her the Weedle as a present so she would have  a friend an maybe not feel so lonely. Though most the other girls would laugh at her about her choice of Pokemon Gina worked hard in training her companion and battling against other students in her class to improve her skills as a trainer By the time the girl was 15 her weedle was fully evolved and she was considered to be one of the best in her class at battling. Of course when the news of Cynthia's all girl school reached her young lady jumped at the chance to go and as a gift for her 16th birthday her parents had her enrolled.
Though Gina is still somewhat shy and reserved she knows she has what it takes to be one of the best and along with her  longtime companion and the new sewaddle and bellsprout provided to her upon arriving  at the school the young lady is ready to give all that she has.

Pokémon: Beedrill(Named Beedra), Sewaddle,  bellsprout

Figured I would put her here first to see what you thought >.<

Chaosfox

Marie Reynolds

Name: Alicia Dawnstar
Home Region: Unova Region ,Castellia
Position: Coordinator Professor
Biography: Alicia is Charismatic and intelligent young women who has been a coordinator as well as a successful Stage Magician/ Escape Artist. She applied to be a teacher after one of her escapes failed because of being over ambitious and she almost lost her life so she decided to teach coordinating at Cynthia's School and hopefully rebuild her confidence in herself while on hiatus from her previous career. So she hopes she can practice performances again while at the school and rebuild her career while teaching the young girls at this school. She has performed along side her Pokemon using them as assistants.
Pokémon:  Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure,Joltik Galvantula,Heracross

Chaosfox

Angie

You're good! Ideally everyone will have an image, and immersion is a lot easier that way, but it's not a dealbreaker if you can't find one.

E1Alpha

Gonna toss this here to be checked, before I throw it in the character thread ^^

Lissara
Name: Lissara Filson
Home Region: Kanto
Position: Professor, exotic pokémon types
Biography: Lissara has always been fascinated with studying pokémon, but mostly with the ones that have been less likely to interract with trainers. Psychic, ghost, dark, ... They all intrigue her, and as such, she made her life's work around training and studying these pokémon. While she never participated in any tournaments, she was known to be a fairly skilled trainer, who thus got herself invited amongst the staff of the women's academy.
Pokémon: Kadabra, Beldum, Haunter, Magneton, Lairon, Sneasel

Angie

Ah, now to google image search. Speaking of, this okay?

Chaosfox

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 20, 2013, 02:32:29 PM
Ah, now to google image search. Speaking of, this okay?

Just a suggestion as it has helped me if you have a Photobucket account Upload the picture to it from your computer and then share it from there. As far as I can tell it has worked for me since I started doing it. haven't had anymore broken images.
I actually have MzHyde to thank for that piece of advice >.<  I think.

Photobucket never wants to load embedded images on my phone for some reason. Every time someone uses PB, and I'm browsing mobile, I have to open the image in another tab to see it. O_o I stick with imgur so it loads everywhere.

Angie

I was about to say, imgur works really well. Fun fact, imgur was made by a guy on Reddit who was so fed up with other image hosting sites, he made his own that worked beautifully. "I'mma make my own image hosting service! With Blackjack! And Hookers!"

Chaosfox

Its been working for me then again I don't use a phone......I don't even have a phone that is  cape-able  of  decently running the internet anyway >.<  Ahhh the joys of living in a crappy town with pretty much no job openings >.>

MzHyde

The image doesn't work. You have to actually upload it somewhere like ImageShack or Photobucket.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

MasterOfMyFate

Name: Samantha Lawson
Home Region: Sinnoh
Year: Freshman Year
Biography: Samantha grown up in Jubilife City with Industrialization leaving little room for boredom. Idolizing Cynthia as a trainer, Samantha managed to convince her father to help her travel through the various routes of Sinnoh to find her own first Pokemon. Her first gift from her father is her Ponyta who awkwardly enough has blue flames. When word got out that Cynthia has made a school for female trainers, Samantha took a part-time job for a family friend to come up with the funds to enroll all the while having some left over expenses paid by her father. Samantha beams with confidence and pride that she is close to the literal definition of charismatic. At rare times is she a ditz, but she does her best to remind everyone that she is in no way a preppy city girl. When traveling, Samantha carefully picked out her Pokémon as to create her strategy of being able to combat with almost every type of Pokémon in existence all the while making sure not to forgo strength.
Pokémon:
Ponyta (Shiny), Ralts, Shinx

Master ON/OFF

That was quick! It's good, but we're gonna need some alterations on the Pokemon list.

QuoteStudents will have one of any non-legendary (evolved if you want) that they brought from home and up to two other first-evolution Pokémon that the school assigned them. Try also to stay away from the pseudo-legendaries (Dragonite, Metagross, etc), but if you must have them as a student, keep them at the first or second evolution, and only as your “home” Pokémon.

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Question:  I see the Pokemon types are divided into houses.  Do you have to stick to those Pokemon if in those houses or is it more of a guideline?

Nope, no requirement. Those types will be the primary area of focus for each respective house, but the best trainers are well-rounded. There will be a lot of intermixing and rivalry between them but they all have something to offer each and every student. You don't necessarily need to be in a house, either, but obviously there's a lot of peer pressure to do so.

Eobelle

Yeah.

Accounting for everyone that's posted in this thread so far, we've got 5 professors and 10 students. I'd say that's a pretty damn good sized game, wouldn't you all? *laughs* I'm gonna close recruitment for now.

It would help me a lot if everyone could get their characters into the character thread by tomorrow if at all possible!

Please move all further discussion over to the OOC.

And we're back! I'm looking for 2-4 new students, preferrably not freshmen!

apygoos

so even juniors and seniors can only have one evolved pokemon?
I'm intersted but..trying to work out a good team in my head.

E1Alpha

You don't need a perfect team ^^ There's no fun in that anyways

apygoos

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on September 28, 2013, 08:04:35 AM
so even juniors and seniors can only have one evolved pokemon?
I'm intersted but..trying to work out a good team in my head.
We meet again on another Pokémon-based RP  :P

I agree that a "perfect team" consists of personal favorites.....or themed.  Take a look at Rachel and you may sense some kind of pattern with her team  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

apygoos

Quote from: King Serperior on September 28, 2013, 12:56:22 PM
We meet again on another Pokémon-based RP  :P

I agree that a "perfect team" consists of personal favorites.....or themed.  Take a look at Rachel and you may sense some kind of pattern with her team  ;)
ive seen enough hentai to know where thats going
hmm skylar or janelle...

apygoos

why do all the cool dragons need to be pseudo legendaries >.<
was trying to cook up a fire/dragon team for a junior/senior..Salamence would be awesome arcanine, typhlosion..etc..

Haxorus, Druddigon, Flygon, Hydreigon lines are all not pseudo. :)

apygoos

None for now except for the home Pokemon. Your freshman Pokemon will probably be near to it, though. Evolutions will happen during major events.

apygoos

why does Victini need to be a legendary >.<
I was thinking something like:
Typhlosion [home, johto. because win], shiny fraxure [freshman pokemon, i would assume if shes been with the pokemon for 2 years it would be at least in its second stage], Growlithe [need a fire stone to evolve], Druddigon, and Larvesta [best bug ever..well it becomes the best bug ever]

Kimera

Dunno if it is allowed as a character.

I think it looks epic :p

Going to make a mostly steel based trainer, using steelix and mawile.

E1Alpha

I hope you're refering to Jasmine down there and not the Steelix xD
In my eyes, as long as you're not actually Jasmine, I'd think nobody would mind that.
I mean, even as just a Freshman, having a Steelix and one or two Magnemites seems to befit the pokémon limits.

apygoos

are mega evolutions allowed in this?
Mega Charizard X becomes a fire/dragon type lol

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on October 03, 2013, 01:13:00 PM
are mega evolutions allowed in this?
Mega Charizard X becomes a fire/dragon type lol
From what Karma has said, nothing from Gen 6 will be implemented until he has played through the games and has an understanding of them.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Quote from: King Serperior on October 03, 2013, 01:19:11 PM
From what Karma has said, nothing from Gen 6 will be implemented until he has played through the games and has an understanding of them.

Exactly. That said, megas are unlikely to be available for students for a while if/when I implement them. If the game stays alive long enough though, everybody's Cool Factor will definitely be off the charts, don't worry!

apygoos

i don't think that's a problem Karma :P they need to evolve to their final forms anyway to begin with. Cynthia no doubt has Garchompite to mega evolve hers..scary shit >.> anyway i shouldg et that sheet in soon~
also fun fact: according to "the origin" anime, Red's champion team was Charizard, Scyther, Jolteon, Persain, Lapras and Dotrio.

Silk

Right, I've lost my muse for long enough, time to get it rekindled and post something.

apygoos

apygoos

alright so Nathan White has already gone and done his thing. *is contemplating if she should be american, or Japanese*

Who is Nathan White? Nevermind, I figured it out. Also, an "American" would be from Unova, and a "Japanese" would be from any of the first four generation regions. Real world nations don't exist.

apygoos

apygoos

Name:Janelle Tsunar

Home Region: Unova, Opelucid City
Position: Student, Senior
House: Infernus
Biography: A passionate person and trainer, Janelle was one of many witnesses of the horrific attack by Team Plasma on Opelucid City when it was plunged into ice. She was afraid for the people and pokemon, snuggling with her pet Cyndaquill as they paid witness to the acts of their gymleader Drayden and the would be Champion: Nathan White. After the heroic actions of Drayden and Nathan White, she became a member of the gym to learn what she could. Soon after she was witness to the champions tournament at the World Tournament stage. while she had gone there to cheer on her champion Nate, there was another champion that caught her eye a woman with firey passion and power. Cynthia seemed like she was on a whole other level. A time later when she announced a school for aspiring female trainers, she scooped up the opportunity. Now a Senior, Janelle's firey passion lead her to the Infernus House, where her fire and Dragon team feel right at home. She loves her pokemon, and her pokemon love her. This is an exciting year for ehr and she cant wait to see what happens next.
Pokémon: Typhlosion, Charmander, Growlithe, Larvesta, shiny Axew, Dino

apygoos

so where do I start? toss her up on the character page and then what?

apygoos

welp ill just see if anyone wants to play with her to begin with.

To anyone lurking: we're definitely still recruiting, so don't hesitate!

Kimera