News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

And while we're on colors, let's talk about that red. I prefer cherries, but you're all about the sled.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Autumn52

I can't ever understand anything you say. I guess it is good bye until you learn to speak proper southern English. I mean how am I suppose to know if you are being mean or not if I can't understand you? Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Xandi.. Ohh you luscious thing.. you do make it so very hard to stay focused on that lovely blood you got swirling around inside when you taunt this creature with the skin you got caressing these lecherous old eyes. Jeez.. and here I thought 1701 years put me beyond such carnal needs. Look at me.. I'm wasting away cause you are such a wild distraction. Ok.. No more! I'm outta here and we'll bith be thankful in the long run. You'll see. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I know, I know here I am yet again to deliver the news of our differences, which are a great many indeed. The colors just don't mix well, the seasons so opposite....you know the whole summer sun and dark night thing, who ever said opposites attract may very well have been right, but the differences make it impossible to stay, I crave the sunny carefree beach walks and not always at night, so it is for the best I am off to find a beach bum, with a wine cooler that has my name on it.

Coreli

I'm sorry, but I can no longer to this. I've tried to get over the cuteness, and beauty, but I can't. I mean, seriously? Those eyes... so deep and mysterious... who could ever resist you... enough! I will not be drawn into your spell for one second longer. So, please, walk away, and spare me from any further heart ache... that I am sure will eventually come with one as beautiful as you.

SummerWhispers

Now you don't know that, may not be any heartache at all, or at least so small  an amount you will barely even notice, but if you are so hell bent on not even taking a chance...then fine, I will look else where, for one not so easily worried about a little heartache, who is willing to take a chance on something wonderful....wait are you sure, because I will have to start looking on the dark side of life, for one who is brave enough to take the summer season heat that is surely soon to be upon us in the near future.

Mordred

I thought by now.. you'd come around to my side of seeing things. Summer.. still not liking the idea of being Autumn, eh? No love for the silvery Moon? Always going on about that dreaded Sun. Have you even given the Moon a proper chance? Moonlit skin.. the way it makes that sweet blood within taste.. mmmm.. Ok.. I see the perplexed look in those gorgeous eyes.. I might as well be speaking Greek. I knew how, back a thousand years ago. Funny how thinks leave the mind in time. Ok baby.. it's been one wild, erotic trip.. and I may still have to come tapping on that window late at night.. but for now, time for this ghoul to vamoose! Later, my sexy one.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

The night that is all I hear from you , why limit your self like this, and as for the tapping on my window, well that will do you no good, I sleep with a fan on high and that tapping sound will never be heard. You will not bend on this sun, thing even a small amount, you could watch the sunset on the beach with me but no always wanting to stay in the dark and bite me, so I am outta here, and may regret this decision but done is done.

Veluux

Damn you and your deliciously tempting wavy blonde hair. I've never had a thing for blondes, I just don't like them. So as gorgeous and lovely as you are I just can't do it anymore. I've got to be practice some consistency in my life. And it has NOTHING to do with these people around me are saying - despite what rumors you may or may not be hearing.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Autumn52

Veluux why do you fight with someone every time we go out? I just can't take it anymore. Maybe I wanted that waiter to slap my ass, ever think of that? Now poor Pedro will be in the hospital for weeks and for what, cause you have a bad temper. Well I can't let you beat up my next victim, I mean admirer. I bid you good day and I left my new number on the table if you ever just want a booty call. Bye Handsome.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Xandi, I'm just sick of dodging all the bottles of red hair dye in the shower and bathroom! Can't you just admit you're blonde and live with it? And as for changing your avi every five minutes, can you not just stay still for a moment, and let us get used to how you look now! lol hugs n snogs
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

SummerWhispers

Ok well to start with, all the clothes....tell me that you apparently like the winter weather, and it is well known I am a summer season...hence the name... Summer. There is no way this will work any longer, I mean seriously how are you ever going to lay on the beach with me, never that is how. So its over and I am shopping for a new mate, to share the warm summer sun, and wine coolers on the nearest beach.

lenka

god damn it woman! You kill me every time you walk around in only your sexy underwear! The neighbours can see everything when you parade with the window open!..I'm not jealous, just not the sharing type...it's either wear some decent to cover that sexy body of yours or find another lover baby!

SummerWhispers

Sorry, I am too hot to wear more clothes, its Summertime. So I guess, its over for us.....Hey do you by chance know the name of the new neighbors, if not its ok, I will drop by later and make their introductions. I seem to see them often from the picture window in our living room.

Jassara Sunn

Ugh, it seems everytime I ask you something, you give me that same look! To be honest, you always look like that, even during the sex. I loved it at first, but now, I wish to see more..... I'm sorry, we must part!

Grainne

I am sorry, Jessara because you are a very lovely looking woman and we've had fun but....well, spiders..in general freak me out, let alone...*makes a confused face*..I'm sorry it just won't work.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Belle33

I can't deal with you having your ex's name tattoo'd on your skin.  How am I supposed to feel about that?  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

Quote from: Belle33 on May 05, 2012, 04:15:02 PM
I can't deal with you having your ex's name tattoo'd on your skin.  How am I supposed to feel about that?  Goodbye!

*giggles* Ha! And, I can't deal with someone who won't look at me so...agreed.  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Aaron Divine

It's been a long and fun ride, Eithne. We had our ups and downs throughout the time. But I have to break this mixture of love and lust that bonds us. You're tattoo's are a delight for my eyes, but when you wanted to force me have your name tattooed on my member. I was shocked and weirded out, beyond belief. I love that you want to mark me as yours, but that is way too excessive for me to not care.

Belle33

I didn't want to tell you this before, but, I prefer volleyball.  But, it was fun while it lasted.

Nitro

I'm sorry but this wont work we can barely even look each other in the eye now a days so I wish you the best but it is time to move on Sorry.

Belle33

But... but... Sy!!  After all we've been through together!  You know what - FINE!  Goodbye!

Moraline

It's come to my attention that you cared more for Sy then you did for me.  I thought we had something special but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.  I've taken my things from our apartment and most of yours as well. Don't bother trying to get them back because I've already sold them. 

I'll be gone on vacation for awhile. 

Thanks for the good times and thanks for the spending cash. 

Belle33

Fine!  It's worth it to be rid of you.  I wanted to break up a long time ago, but the sex was just too hot to turn away. 

Moraline

Damn it, Belle. I want you back. Your an addiction I just can't shake.  I'm sitting here on my beach chair in the Caribbean and all I can think of is you.  I kept your laptop and I'm using it right now.. It has so many pictures of us and some of them are so naughty.  Gawd, you are beautiful. 

Flipping through these pictures it's more then I can take.. please Belle. Let's make up.

Belle.. who is this Aaron Divine and why is there so many pictures of him in this folder... oh my gawd? Is that you and him. .and are you?   Belle!!  I can't believe you'd do this to me.  You broke my heart again.

We haven't even got back together and I'm breaking up with you already.