Love for Money

Started by PhoenixBlaze, July 26, 2007, 11:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixBlaze

A young woman who has recently started college, and finds herself low on cash, is forced to sell herself to someone for money. A new  organization that specializes in training young women to please the clients that this organization is payed by, partnering them up and training them in what they like, to eventually meet and be with them. Young men are selected as the trainers, and they teach the girls what to do and what the clients like, and are also payed and hired by the organization. What she doesn't expect is to fall in love with her trainer, and perhaps even go further than that.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Draconus Umaki

I would like to play the guy that she is sold to if that is alright. I have a good amount of knowledge in these kinds of things. I just need to know how far you are willing to go on this and how deep you want it to be. Weather you want it Non-Con or what.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE