Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

Well, pen and orochi are both mages. I think V's ballistician is now good to go. Um, maybe someone could do an archer. I know my three characters and Sessha's three are all close range. As well as Pen's lord and I have someone pming me about a character as well who if approved will be close range.

Silk

We also seem to be missing a healers and flyers.

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

OrihsVastusIra

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums, but I'd very much like to join this RP. I don't know much about Fire emblem per say, but I'm a quick learner. If someone could like, tell me about it a bit and what not..
As for the character I'd like to play, it'd probably be a human mage, though I'll need to know what skills and stuff I can use in battle seeing as I don't know much about the game.

Strifesblaze7

Alright Pen, thanks.

And hello Oris, glad to see your interest, the link I posted before will show you a bit of the story we are going with.

OrihsVastusIra

Aye aye, I've been reading some of it. I'm not sure how I'd fit in with it all, or where I should have my character situated. Wouldn't want to be RPing by myself.

Strifesblaze7

You could start with my group. I wouldn't mind.

Sessha

I will basicly have Alleria kinda start off with Strife's characters but Ky will be starting with Pend's character and I'm not sure about Kira yet.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Orochimaru

I am with Sessha about his character Kira. About my character that is. Considering he is traveling the world in pursuit of knowledge. So, I am waiting to see how things turn out.

Strifesblaze7

My three are open for you as well if you want.

Strifesblaze7

And someone could definitely start a healer with them.

Orochimaru

I'll just see were the wind takes me. *Waits to be shot by Pen*

pendarious

*pulls out rocket launcher and starts launching rockets at Orochimaru*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Strifesblaze7

I like your profiles Orihs, though I don't think we can allow such a young character into this part of the site. And mages can only use tomes.

OrihsVastusIra

Ahh, I see.. I was looking at some game play actually, and in Fire Emblem Awakening, there's this guy with a sword and magic.. And, that's a pity about the young character. I had no intentions of doing anything sexual with that character, more something like his younger sister.

OrihsVastusIra

So, what do you suggest I do? I'm happy to just go along with whatever you give me really, just looking to start RPing.

Strifesblaze7

Well that class is a tactician. Which could be allowed if nobody objects. As for her, just make her of legal age for safety's sake, eh? And I'm not sure when this will start up?

OrihsVastusIra

Alright alright. Sounds good. I'll do that.

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Strike, if you are fine with Prihs being a tactician class. I will trust your judgement.

Strifesblaze7

Well, since the eventual goal will be them banding together to fight back a strategist might be a handy idea, I'm just not sure who I should allow the role.

Silk

I would love the tactitian role if you would let me. xD But I am still torn as to what I should do regardless.

Orochimaru

Leave it to silk to jump on the 'unique' roles. =P Love you. =3