General Supernatural RP anyone?

Started by Donoven, November 27, 2014, 04:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donoven

I don't have any particular worlds or universes in mind, but I thought it would be nice to RP while going through the process of being approved. Vampires, werewolves, witches, humans, etc. are all welcome. I'm mostly just looking for people to meet and to build a storyline with a few people for my character. Kris is rough around the edges and can be a bit of a jerk, but he has his charm.

I do want to say that Kris is gay, albeit reluctantly so. Eventually I would like to explore that but I am mainly looking for people to write with and people for Kris to interact with. 

=A little about Kris=
+ Human
+ Unaware of the supernatural world (I want to keep it that way for some time)
+ Student at NYU
+ His father is a Republican Senator for NY
+ Kris is a butt, so don’t take it personally. He’s rude but I’ll do what I can to make it a fun RP.

=Sample RP (I do prefer long RPs, at least a paragraph but more than that is appreciated)=

Why did he agree to this? At first it seemed like some kind of cruel joke, as if life was simply laughing at him and karma decided it was time to rear her ugly head.

He stared at the rat like creature who was currently perched on top of her small castle, and that was not an exaggeration. His friend, Isadore, was crazy. He knew that much, but when he agreed to dog sit he wasn't expecting a list 3 pages long with instructions that varied from 'Don't forget to put her booties on her when it's cold' to 'She likes partially cooked steak with her evening meals'.

Steak? Kris didn't cook for many people, let alone a rat that was pretending to be a dog. Kneeling down in front of the multi-tiered dog house he came eye-to-eye with the shaking creature. "You know your kind was bred to be food, right?" The chihuahua just licked her lips as she continued shaking atop her throne.

"You smell." Since the creature didn't actually understand English, Kris didn't bother hiding his annoyance with the fact that he was doing this. He didn't really have friends, he preferred keeping it that way, but Isadore was the daughter of a friend of the family, which meant she had the annoying term of 'friend' bestowed upon her whether he wanted to or not. Was there really no one else that could have done this? Kris didn't like animals of any kind, she knew that, so sicking the poor creature onto Kris seemed wrong somehow.

Getting up he started to walk over to the kitchen, wanting to get himself something to eat. He didn't hear her leap from her perch, nor did he hear the small marks of her feet on the floor as they were covered with some kind of mitten, but he did feel her press against his legs.

He leapt back, glancing down at her with surprise. He never expected the dog to be silent, but he was proven otherwise. "I won't pick you up," he grumbled as he went back to the fridge. Kris didn't like cuddling, nor touching, so the forced contact would bother him a great deal. He put together a quick sandwich for himself, a turkey and cheese sandwich with a few added pieces to dress it up. As he finished he went to sit at the table, the creature following him as he did. "Get away from me." He tried to shoo her away, but she wouldn't listen. Instead she sat on her hindquarters and stared up at him with a pathetic look in her eyes.

"Your cruelty knows no bounds, Isadore," he scoffed, before breaking off a piece of the turkey and feeding it to the dog. "You owe me for this." Maybe he could get her to do something horrifying in return, embarrass her at a party. He was attempting to see this as an opportunity, a blessing in disguise, but even he knew he was searching for some kind of benefit. Kris didn't do anything unless he benefited from it; he was determined to make this favor one she would regret while being fruitful for him.

"If you follow me everywhere I go I will cook you for dinner. That is a promise."

GhettoMagick

I wanna play! I'd like to play a witch or a vampire.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Donoven

Great! Sorry it took me so long to see this reply...

If you're still interested would you PM me and we can discuss details?

Thanks!

LuciferOs

----- OOC --- I cant post messages as I am not approved, getting into a role play of any kind while waiting is something I was hoping for ----

Name: Amanda Jenkins
Class: Good witch
Background:

Amanda had grown up in a family where witchery was common practice and as a result is highly familiar with most symbols and arcane practices other good witches employ. She also attended university but didn't finish her degree due to being more interested in following magic than mundane arts.

She has a laid back personality and is open to talk of her practices, and always wears black. Her family is very wealthy and didn't put up much of a fuss when she pulled out of her academic studies. Being the beneficiary of a trust fund that spans enough to cater for herself as well as guests, Amanda does spend considerable time socializing and looking for MR Right.

She has few friends however as many deem her dreamy and those who don't find jealousy when considering her lifestyle, something she unknowingly rubs in others noses.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Zeth

This is the non adult section so sex is out of the question. What is the goal for this game then? A sort of Slice of Life game in the supernatural world?

MadnessChi1d

I think I could get into this, maybe a genetics based shape shifter or a man who can manipulate the cold and dark.