News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make me your girl! (M for Any)

Started by Psyonicg, November 18, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyonicg

Hey everyone, first off thanks for coming to read my little thread post.

The concept is fairly simple.
I would play a male character, and your character would turn me into a sissy slave. It can be a long drawn out process through a relationship or a sudden transformation over one night of excitment.
If you would like to talk about this idea PM me. I'd love to flesh out some more details according to your wishes.

However that being said, bonus points for the following:
Shemale/Transgender characters.
Heavy BDSM elements (bondage, humiliation, sensory deprevation and so on, the more the better. However I don't want to discuss this in detail. I would prefer to experience your plans first hand and tell you after if didn't suit me)
Publicity, forcing my character to continue being your sissy outside of sex scenes.
Plot! Overall my idea is mostly just the sexual parts but I would like to have a progression from seducer and confused victim to happy Mistress/master and slave.

Negative points for:
Scat or gore. I'm ok with whipping and light torture but no serious injury.
Abandonment. (Personal thing, I don't want my character to be ever threatened with abandonment.

Other than that I haven't thought into it too deeply. If you like the premise PM your thoughts and we can give it a shot!
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!