Ultimate Surrender (FxF)

Started by RosalindRae, December 02, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosalindRae

I'll be opening up a broader request thread at some point, but I'm wrapping up a really tough stint of my Master's degree and thought I'd shoot straight for my favorite fantasy now that I have some extra time on my hands (or will after this weekend).

Chances are you clicked the link to this thread because you already know what Ultimate Surrender is. If you don't, well, the concept is simple enough: two women wrestle and the winner gets to have her way with the loser. Here's an example, (NSFW, obviously). And here's a similar concept (also NSFW) that puts more of an emphasis on the sex than the wrestling.

I'll simply start with the basics:

• For this story, I prefer a female writing partner playing a female main character. No offense, guys. I'm open to other story ideas with you, but I prefer the way women tend to write female characters.
  • I prefer to play this out in a thread, rather than through messages.
  • I prefer having faceclaims/image references for our characters to help me visualize the match. I'd love the chance to use Tessa Thompson or Kiernan Shipka for a faceclaim, but we share favorites and work something out.
  • This is where I lose most people, but rather than having the winner predetermined, I'd like to use a simple dice system for the match. I have one in mind that we can chat about.

Well, there you go. The basics are pretty basic, but those are the bare necessities for me. The tone can be light-hearted or we can go for something darker, even NC. We can incorporate BDSM and all manner of other kinks and we can have a lengthy discussion about what is on the table and what isn't if you are interested. We can keep it short-term and 1x1 or we can have multiple characters and build out a broader world for them.

Ah, and as for the setting? We can play this out as a modern, realistic game and stick to something very similar to the actual Ultimate Surrender, or this could be a medieval fantasy arena of some kind, or perhaps we play heroines who have been captured and pitted against one another. So long as there's a to-the-victor-goes-the-spoils struggle between two women and the bare necessities above are involved, I'm open to tossing some ideas around with you.