Demon Goth Club

Started by RedWolfet, August 04, 2011, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolfet

I am going to need about 7 to 10 people for this.  It's a goth club run by demons.  Only the people who come to party there do not know that.  On the full moon of every month the doors are closed and locked at a certain time.  When that happens, the people inside are trapped and unaware of their impending doom.  After the doors are locked tight, the demons start to chase and eat the humans until they are completely full.  Which, knowing demons, can be a while.  The humans that do survive get their memories wiped completely clean of the horror as soon as they step through the doors.  With the spell put on the building, nobody is aware that anyone has gone missing.  As for if you want your demon to be male or female, it does not matter.

SidheLady

Sounds like it could be fun.
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

RedWolfet

It was just a random idea that popped up into my head when I woke up this morning.  I guess that's what happens when I fall asleep after watching horror movies with a lot of blood.  *laughs softly*

Synecdoche17

Hmm. Kind of a survival horror game, minus the survivors. :p I could be interested.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

RedWolfet

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on August 05, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
Hmm. Kind of a survival horror game, minus the survivors. :p I could be interested.

Once I get enough players, which part would you be willing to play?  I'm the owner of course.  I know I'm going to be needing a DJ or somebody on stage and maybe some random dancers on lonely platforms.

Kaisude

This reminds me of American Werewolf in Paris the newer version. They locked the club and finally the full moon hit, and well like the demons the wolves began to eat people. Though I wouldn't mind playing the bartender/demon. DJ would be fun too.

RedWolfet

Quote from: Kaisude on August 05, 2011, 12:46:32 AM
This reminds me of American Werewolf in Paris the newer version. They locked the club and finally the full moon hit, and well like the demons the wolves began to eat people. Though I wouldn't mind playing the bartender/demon. DJ would be fun too.

I didn't know they made a newer one.  I saw the old one.  I think I was 7.  Anyway, you can pm me with your ideas.

EvilEye

Im willing to play as well, bartender or security
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

RedWolfet

Quote from: EvilEye on August 05, 2011, 01:04:32 AM
Im willing to play as well, bartender or security

Yay!  I have four people, I think, counting me.  Only a few more and we can get started.

Kiraboshi

I would absolutely love to play a female demon who likes to have a little fun with her men before she eats them. ;D Are there any male survivors/club-goers yet? If so, and if you're still looking for more people I can submit a CS.
Kiraboshi~Glittering Stars~
Watashi wa Kōhaku desu. =)
Watashi wa anata ni hikari o hyōji suru tame ni toshi o moyasudarou chikau.

RedWolfet

Quote from: Kiraboshi on August 05, 2011, 01:19:47 AM
I would absolutely love to play a female demon who likes to have a little fun with her men before she eats them. ;D Are there any male survivors/club-goers yet? If so, and if you're still looking for more people I can submit a CS.

I'm sure there will be male survivors because the demons will get full eventually.  *laughs softly*  Don't worry.  I like to play with my food before I eat it too.  *laughs again*

Kaisude

Haha my food gets no chances at all. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM   >:)

RedWolfet

Quote from: Kaisude on August 05, 2011, 01:43:08 AM
Haha my food gets no chances at all. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM   >:)

*laughs*  You're funny.  It's only sometimes I like my food to suffer.

SidheLady

Hey, take the example of the succubus. Fun and eating in one tastey package. Now that's what I call efficient
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

RedWolfet

Quote from: SidheLady on August 05, 2011, 02:57:45 PM
Hey, take the example of the succubus. Fun and eating in one tastey package. Now that's what I call efficient

Too true.  Seeing as a succubus is a type of demon, you can always play as one if you like.

Spell

If you need another male player then I'm soliciting for this one. :)
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

arikelillusion

=) this sound really fun!! are you still looking for people?? i would like to play... a succubus its a great idea!!
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Kaisude

Idea: Female demons male customers an orgy of death. Anyone anyone?

arikelillusion

maybe its a good idea... if all femeles would like to be a demon succubus its what ll turn to anyway... kkkk  :P
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Kaisude

I had planned on playing a demon, but the thought of being fucked to death means I could die happy.  O:)

RedWolfet

Quote from: Kaisude on August 05, 2011, 09:06:11 PM
I had planned on playing a demon, but the thought of being fucked to death means I could die happy.  O:)

But then that would mean your character wouldn't last long.  *pouts*

Kaisude

Quote from: RedWolfet on August 06, 2011, 05:00:01 AM
But then that would mean your character wouldn't last long.  *pouts*

Well this is a survival type rp yes? I never said he would have to die on the first go around.

ChaosLacky

If you make it a succubus one I will give it a try.

arikelillusion

i liked the idea of succubus demon... o/ i would like to try too...
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

RedWolfet

Quote from: Kaisude on August 06, 2011, 07:26:59 AM
Well this is a survival type rp yes? I never said he would have to die on the first go around.

Good point.  *looks at the posts*  Looks like I have enough people for the rp.  Now, to decide which genre to put it under.  *thinks*