Bump in the Night [Interest Check | Recruitment] -- Always Recruiting!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, May 29, 2016, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Ooh, a dragon? That's a brilliant idea. A dragon shifter?
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

bubby

Quote from: wolventears on August 02, 2016, 09:24:30 PM
Ooh, a dragon? That's a brilliant idea. A dragon shifter?

Full dragon, but lives in her human form.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

bubby

Captain Whitebread

Ah, so you have a plan.....

The plot, as well as the soup, thickens.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

TheHangedOne

Quote from: bubby on August 03, 2016, 07:49:21 PM
*Snatches up the Hanged and squishes with lluuuvvv*
*Enjoys the love happily, and returns it with vigor.*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Captain Whitebread

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Captain Whitebread

I have never met nothing in my life, so I, John Snow, do not know nothing....

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

LamentingQuill

Newly approved, the prince of light: Helios the Unicorn!! :D

Name: Helios Starborn
Age: He doesn't remember, so many eons have passed, civilizations rose and fallen, he just can't remember really anymore... but he does recall feeling in the earth below his hooves... the explosion of a great magnitude and devastation... he will soon discover this was the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character Type:  Lux

Skills:

• Blessings of the Unicorn: - When a unicorn willingly allows another to touch their horn, the individual is blessed with temporary good fortune for a full 24 hours.
  • Celestial gift: Helios has always adored the stars and they rewarded the Unicorn for his devotion, Helios was granted to ability to interpret messages from the heavens amid the arrangement of the stars. In addition, Helios has the power to heal just about any wound, potentially fatal wounds are trickier and sap a lot more of Helios's energy to complete.
  • Arcane affinity: Helios is capable using magic without needing an incantation or spell..
Appearance:
Flawless pale skin and long snowy white hair falling in gentle subtle waves down to his hips, though normally braided. Eyes of the clearest and vibrant sapphire blue.

Helios stands at five feet and seven inches and weighs approximately one hundred forty five lbs.

Personality:

Calm and serene... not to mention highly inquisitive, Helios is eager to learn everything possible about the human world he has always been too afraid to touch until now, he has so many questions and wants all of them answered.
Helios has zero tolerance for evil, evil and darkness are the polar opposite of everything that is a Unicorn, it is Helio's nature as a Unicorn to do whatever necessary to strike down whatever evil is set before him.
To females, especially virgins, Helios is everything warm and considerate, like many unicorns, Helios views the purity of a woman's heart to be a treasure worth reverence and protection. Helios is alright around men, he just doesn't come alive as much as he does around women.

He doesn't quite yet grasp the concept of human humor, but he's trying. There are some human things he just hasn't gotten yet.

Backstory:

Long ago when the world was still new, the heavens sent forth a shower of stars to the Earth and when those stars landed, the stars took form in the shape of beautiful pure white horses, atop their heads spiraling a pointed horn of glistening silver, these ethereal majestic beings born of the heavens were charged with protecting all things good and pure in the world.
For centuries, the unicorns followed this edict and safeguarded everything pure and innocent that the world had to offer... and then something happened... the heavens created man... the most strange and fascinating species the Unicorns had ever seen...
The men seemed aggressive and arrogant, the Unicorns did not have much of a liking for the men... the women however... the women were soft and sweet, their hearts were light and compassionate, the Unicorns took an instant liking to women, especially the young virgins whom were untouched by the sullied hands of the menfolk, their bodies as pure and innocent as their hearts.

The men however because extremely jealous of the way the Unicorns spurned them while turning all of their attention and affection upon the females, the men decided they had had enough of the Unicorns selective nature and that they would strike them down, take the source of the Unicorns powers and rule as kings... so they launched an ambush on the ethereal creatures one by one, slaying the beautiful beast and sawing off the horn...
By the time the Unicorns were realizing what was happening and why a good number of their herd was missing, the human men had become too powerful with the horns they had collected, the human man selected as their king had issues a warning “If we find you, we will kill you and take your horn to add to my already fearsome power!”
With heavy hearts, the Unicorns had no choice but to abandon the human females they had come to love so much and flee for their lives, making their homes deep in forest too unforgiving for the human men to venture into.

Years became decades, decades became centuries and soon, the Unicorns had become little more than a beautiful legend to the race of humankind... the truth faded and forgotten in obscurity of the many, many legends and retellings of legends surrounding theses majestic and ethereal creatures.

One day in the modern age, one young unicorn (young by Unicorn standards) decided to venture out into the human world to see how it had changed, this young unicorn was called... Helios...

Almost obsessively drawn to the thick concentration of magical power, Helios soon found himself in a place the humans were calling... New Orleans?

Character Ons/Offs:

On's~

Personal- Flowers, Nature, knowledge, females (especially virgins) and tropical fruit.

Sexual- Very vanilla and romantic, Helios would enjoy taking the lead and making his partner feel extra good and loved.

Off's~

Personal- Rude people, people with no respect for nature, men and dark magic

Sexual- Bathroom play, SM, vore, humiliation, name calling, hair pulling, scratching, chocking and hitting. Ask if uncertain about anything else.

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

bubby

bubby

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 04, 2016, 01:41:28 AM
Newly approved, the prince of light: Helios the Unicorn!! :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Helios Starborn
Age: He doesn't remember, so many eons have passed, civilizations rose and fallen, he just can't remember really anymore... but he does recall feeling in the earth below his hooves... the explosion of a great magnitude and devastation... he will soon discover this was the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character Type:  Lux

Skills:

• Blessings of the Unicorn: - When a unicorn willingly allows another to touch their horn, the individual is blessed with temporary good fortune for a full 24 hours.
  • Celestial gift: Helios has always adored the stars and they rewarded the Unicorn for his devotion, Helios was granted to ability to interpret messages from the heavens amid the arrangement of the stars. In addition, Helios has the power to heal just about any wound, potentially fatal wounds are trickier and sap a lot more of Helios's energy to complete.
  • Arcane affinity: Helios is capable using magic without needing an incantation or spell..
Appearance:
Flawless pale skin and long snowy white hair falling in gentle subtle waves down to his hips, though normally braided. Eyes of the clearest and vibrant sapphire blue.

Helios stands at five feet and seven inches and weighs approximately one hundred forty five lbs.

Personality:

Calm and serene... not to mention highly inquisitive, Helios is eager to learn everything possible about the human world he has always been too afraid to touch until now, he has so many questions and wants all of them answered.
Helios has zero tolerance for evil, evil and darkness are the polar opposite of everything that is a Unicorn, it is Helio's nature as a Unicorn to do whatever necessary to strike down whatever evil is set before him.
To females, especially virgins, Helios is everything warm and considerate, like many unicorns, Helios views the purity of a woman's heart to be a treasure worth reverence and protection. Helios is alright around men, he just doesn't come alive as much as he does around women.

He doesn't quite yet grasp the concept of human humor, but he's trying. There are some human things he just hasn't gotten yet.

Backstory:

Long ago when the world was still new, the heavens sent forth a shower of stars to the Earth and when those stars landed, the stars took form in the shape of beautiful pure white horses, atop their heads spiraling a pointed horn of glistening silver, these ethereal majestic beings born of the heavens were charged with protecting all things good and pure in the world.
For centuries, the unicorns followed this edict and safeguarded everything pure and innocent that the world had to offer... and then something happened... the heavens created man... the most strange and fascinating species the Unicorns had ever seen...
The men seemed aggressive and arrogant, the Unicorns did not have much of a liking for the men... the women however... the women were soft and sweet, their hearts were light and compassionate, the Unicorns took an instant liking to women, especially the young virgins whom were untouched by the sullied hands of the menfolk, their bodies as pure and innocent as their hearts.

The men however because extremely jealous of the way the Unicorns spurned them while turning all of their attention and affection upon the females, the men decided they had had enough of the Unicorns selective nature and that they would strike them down, take the source of the Unicorns powers and rule as kings... so they launched an ambush on the ethereal creatures one by one, slaying the beautiful beast and sawing off the horn...
By the time the Unicorns were realizing what was happening and why a good number of their herd was missing, the human men had become too powerful with the horns they had collected, the human man selected as their king had issues a warning “If we find you, we will kill you and take your horn to add to my already fearsome power!”
With heavy hearts, the Unicorns had no choice but to abandon the human females they had come to love so much and flee for their lives, making their homes deep in forest too unforgiving for the human men to venture into.

Years became decades, decades became centuries and soon, the Unicorns had become little more than a beautiful legend to the race of humankind... the truth faded and forgotten in obscurity of the many, many legends and retellings of legends surrounding theses majestic and ethereal creatures.

One day in the modern age, one young unicorn (young by Unicorn standards) decided to venture out into the human world to see how it had changed, this young unicorn was called... Helios...

Almost obsessively drawn to the thick concentration of magical power, Helios soon found himself in a place the humans were calling... New Orleans?

Character Ons/Offs:

On's~

Personal- Flowers, Nature, knowledge, females (especially virgins) and tropical fruit.

Sexual- Very vanilla and romantic, Helios would enjoy taking the lead and making his partner feel extra good and loved.

Off's~

Personal- Rude people, people with no respect for nature, men and dark magic

Sexual- Bathroom play, SM, vore, humiliation, name calling, hair pulling, scratching, chocking and hitting. Ask if uncertain about anything else.

oooOOoOooo... methinks this unicorn should meet up with a certain dragon... I can see an interesting/hilarious friendship forming there... PM me if interested?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: bubby on August 05, 2016, 08:51:26 PM

oooOOoOooo... methinks this unicorn should meet up with a certain dragon... I can see an interesting/hilarious friendship forming there... PM me if interested?

They certainly could, they are both steeped in legend and share a history of isolation from humans, your dragon might even be able to help him adjust a little bit more, he has absolutely no idea what he's doing right now. He's like a five year old that just broke loose out of the fenced in yard, just totally curious and clueless

bubby

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 05, 2016, 10:33:03 PM
They certainly could, they are both steeped in legend and share a history of isolation from humans, your dragon might even be able to help him adjust a little bit more, he has absolutely no idea what he's doing right now. He's like a five year old that just broke loose out of the fenced in yard, just totally curious and clueless

ermergerd this could be fun... she'd be  like the WORST babysitter/mentor. I love it.

I'm off to work for the night, I'll PM you tomorrow and we can discuss?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: bubby on August 05, 2016, 10:34:53 PM
ermergerd this could be fun... she'd be  like the WORST babysitter/mentor. I love it.

I'm off to work for the night, I'll PM you tomorrow and we can discuss?

Sure, sounds great.

bubby

bubby

DRRRAAAAGOOOONNNN! She be accepted!

Name: Anishal Silveris
Age:Unknown – she remembers a time when her ilk filled the skies, but that time seems many millennia ago.
Sexuality: Hetero
Character Type: Tenebris

Skills: (List three maximum)
  • Embedded Enchantment: As a Dragon, she is literally a creature of magic. Therefor, she is capable of any sort of magical ability. However, since her existence is now narrowed down to being in human form all the time, her strongest and most used skill is illusion/camouflage.
  • Ninja Thief: Shinies are good. Precious metals and stones definitely. Beauty is mesmerizing. Statuary, paintings, that sort of thing. So what does one do when one sees something so lovely and must just have it? Why one simply takes it of course.
  • Dragon Strength: She is intensely strong, and has immeasurable fighting skills.

Appearance: Svelte. Quite tall, standing at 6' without heels. Strong build. Silver hair, eyes much the same, but with a swirl of amethyst within the orbs that can be quite hypnotic.

Personality: Anishal is a bit... crazy. Odd. Different. But is it all an act? A facade she puts on to keep all the people away? Quite possibly. She is a bit bi-polar, at least that seems to be the word bandied around for the way she is in this day and age. She can be super happy and care-free one moment, and the next seemingly quite willing to eat your face. VERY.. willing. She has resting bitch face down to a tee, but her laugh and smile are contagious.

Backstory: Anishal is ancient. She remembers the beginning of the Egyptian empire, and she was old even then. She saw the rise and fall of the Romans. The Vikings were her favorite, oh how they worshiped her! There was a time when she and her kind ruled the land and skies, even though they were hunted relentlessly. There was a time when she was bowed to as a Goddess. There was a time when battle was the be all and end all of her existence, and she oh, how she reveled in that.

So long ago there was rarely a time when she would be seen in the guise of a human. Blasphemy! Unclean! The puny humans were nothing but gnats, meant to be exterminated, or eaten. But eventually, the humans started fighting back, started hunting, and slowly, very slowly to be sure, but still... slowly her ilk were being exterminated, cut up and parts used for many magical means. She fought, she killed, she screamed her rage to the skies as the blood of dragons flowed from their mountainous caves. She killed, and killed, and killed... for thousands of years..

In between times of battle, of survival she slept. She would fly to other parts of the world, find a hidden cave, and sleep for hundreds of years. She would wake, lumbering forth to send out her dragon cry to the winds, seeking others of her kind. More and more often, those calls were not answered, so longer and longer she would sleep. More and more she would find she had no choice but to move forth among humans as one of them. As time passed, as she became more reclusive, her mind did not take it well. Though she still tended to move as time went on, she would be known eventually in any place she settled in as a crazy recluse. Though she was quite wealthy, she could live in any type of luxury, she generally always chose some sort abandoned building. Just crazy, or crazy smart? She does have one hell of a hoard...

She came to New Orleans around 150 years ago, but once again, she slept. She would wake on occasion, wander the environs, take in the growth of this one of a kind place; being seen enough that she became known, again as an odd, crazy recluse. She has found an abandoned church that perfectly suits her needs. Though it looks debilitated on the outside, inside has been redone to suit her. She now calls New Orleans her home, and has been coming out more and more, in search. Maybe enough time has passed, and she can find what she been searching for.

Character Ons/Offs:
Ons: A true Switch male would be lovely. Fighting/battle is always a joy.
Offs: Any bathroom play, humiliation/degradation, heavy torture

wolventears

bubby

Phaia

I may have an idea for a character based off a created scion character that never got used!

Phaia