Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Arcane Acre - (Still Recruiting)

Started by Moraline, May 25, 2015, 08:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

One of our female players had to take an unexpected Hiatus.
I am opening this back up for new female characters. (Original or Canon) (will accept males characters and always LGBT friendly)
PM me with characters or post them here.

<Ask me if you have questions>

Links:
Recruitment Thread
OOC
Character Sheets
GFTP: Arcane Acre - Prep School IC
GFTP: Arcane Acre Tales IC
GFTP: Arcane Acre - Dorm Rooms IC

Note:  <This is the character that went on Hiatus and is available for play if anyone would like to take over an existing character>

Hailey - Water Nymph - (a canon character but I can provide any info you might need if you want to play her)
Quote from: Miyaluca on June 02, 2015, 08:08:43 PM
Name: Hailey
Bloodline:  Falseblood of the ruler of the Water Nymphs
Physical Description:  18 years old, 5’5”, 120 lbs, bright blue eyes without pupils, and long blonde hair. Can turn into a water nymph.

Cliches:  A sometimes push-over, I’m friendly with everyone, but withdrawn since my mother died. You can find me studying alone often.

Tools: Normally carries a small bag which contains some notebooks, pens, a romance novel, an mp3 player, cell phone, cash, and a small blue gemstone from my mother.

Hooks:
* Hailey grew up surfing on the beaches of Cali and still can rock a surfboard.
* More often than not, she just wishes she were normal.
* Normally friendly and kind, since her mother died, she’d become quiet and withdrawn.
* Was dating Wulf, but then he got kicked out, and now she’s more lonely than before.
* Hailey is pretty smart though, and now that she actually studies, she’s doing really well in class.

What would the others(players) possibly know about you?
* Her mother died recently protecting Hailey and she’s been devastated ever since.
* Soon after her boyfriend Wulf was kicked out, just to add insult to injury.
* Normally a calm person, but if you gain her ire, she can be rash.
* She’s a natural when it comes to water; surfing, swimming, etc.
* Hailey has been hanging out with Ali a lot lately. He’s the only one that seems to make her feel better.

What weakness do you possess or what is your weakest skill?
* Has been depressed and withdrawn due to her mother, and will easily burst into tears if she is forced to remember her death. She seems unable to move on yet.

What is your biggest personality flaw?
* Can be easily influenced and is afraid to speak up sometimes.
What are you most afraid of?
Hailey is terrified of fire.

Tales:
* Her mother was well known at the academy, but she recently died protecting Hailey. Her father is a normal human, protective and kind. She misses him often.
*  She has a great green thumb and cares for multiple plants with great care.
* When her powers first began to manifest, she accidentally killed several of her friends at a birthday party. Because of this, she is reluctant to go to any parties, the memories too terrible to get past.

Arcane Abilities
Hailey can transform into a full water Nymph, which gives her limited invulnerability. She can also focus water into power blasts, similar to a fire hydrant.

Other Pictures of Hailey

London

Now would be the perfect time to join, so I hope we get a few more players.

TheHangedOne

Yesss, join us. I have even baked fresh cookies. They are totally awesome and full of edible gold, they are that fabulous (also, chocolate chips).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!