Interest check- Starcraft universe

Started by Sorchaa, September 16, 2012, 05:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorchaa

Hi everyone!  This is my first LFG post, so be nice if I mess something up :)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a game set in the Starcraft universe, around 5 players perhaps?

I'll post my character bio if there's any interest

Vaulera

Hi there, good to see that you're relatively new around here. Usually when you're looking for a roleplay you would say something about what you wanted to play the game like. Something like how characters would interact, what they would be doing or looking to do. For example, what would the five players even be doing?

Sorchaa

Hi!  Thanks for the advice, but I was hoping a seasoned GM would take the idea and run with it, and I'd only be participating as a character. 

Fun possibilities for scenarios are:

Ghost Academy
Diplomatic relations with the Protoss
Elite unit of soldiers
Discovery of the Zerg

Question Mark

Wow, I was just thinking about making a game like this.  I love the Starcraft 'Verse, and I've got a couple of ideas already....  I could be the "seasoned" GM if you want.  I've run a couple of games on E and other places. (My most recent, Peace Summit, you can find in my posts, if you want to check my credentials).  They were all free form, although I wouldn't be against using a simple system to help smooth out combat.

I want to make sure about something though: I focus more on story than sex in my games.  That's not to say there isn't any smut, but I'm a fan of "Let plot dictate sex, not sex dictate plot."  If you're okay with this, I can whip up a few ideas and a character sheet in a new thread tomorrow night (ugh, class all day tomorrow).  If not, I'll make it anyway, and you can ignore it if you want XD

Sound good?

Aiden

I would so be in for a starcraft game, anything really.

ShadowFox89

You had me at Starcraft.

I'd like to suggest a mercenary crew or something similar that will let people play what they like....

And what's been done in other games is a separate thread for all things sex.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

I do enjoy playing as a Ghost or a member of Raynor's Raiders. First contact with the Zerg would be fun, or some such.

Question Mark

PrincelyPup

i would be extremely interested....though im a submissive and...kinda a femboy with a thing for Futa...but yes ive dreamed of doing a starcraft rp maybe getting kidnapped taken, owned, raped, currupted..but the queen or...some other..mosterish Futa...or protoss is fine too.