News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swedish Steel

Maybe I will, to someone who knows how to appreciate works of art. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Bliss

I ADORE art! Send me some of that instead! ^_^
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

*deletes the mail he was writing, including the attachments*
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Bliss

...*facepalms and curses her own foolish, teasing mouth*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

no! you KNOW i appreciate you, Mr S!  *big hug* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Prize: baconcake, clearly
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cherri Tart

lol - ok, i think Kong's settled the prize part :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

I still have one slice in my fridge!

Which, as I think about it, is over a week old now, and I think could quite possibly become the worst prize ever by the end of October.

New prize suggestion, please!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - um... one ton of imported swiss chocolate?

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

yep :)   and hand deliverd by a tall dark and handsome delivery man ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*nods*  and he'd be armed with some nice silk rope and a box full of toys :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*swoon* You're singing my song...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I think the only issue will be getting her to WAIT until Halloween to post her 10k...

Bliss

Well, I have to post and post and post between now and Halloween in order to reach my 10K!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*offers his services to Bliss*

Amberghylles

*laughs*  You're ahead of me now...

Kalen

I've got a lot of catching up to do, so I have to work twice as hard, Amberg  ;D

Bliss

And suddenly into my mind pops the idea of gladiatorial combat...

...winner takes Bliss.

*eyes sparkling*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*cracks his knuckles*

I'm in  ;D

Lirliel

I need 190+ posts.. then I'll be 12.000!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Get posty, Lir, you can DO it!!!

*cheers her on*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'm WAY on the lower end of this totem pole.. but I'd be shocked if I'm not at 500 by Friday.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on September 24, 2007, 12:47:01 PM
And suddenly into my mind pops the idea of gladiatorial combat...

...winner takes Bliss.

*eyes sparkling*

*grins as i strap on my leather skirt and my short sword*  i'm in ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored