The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Darrow Huck on December 16, 2012, 08:50:21 PM
I might be interested in playing a patient, although looking at the people coming on board that seems to be a crowded field at the moment.

You can still post a character if you'd like. You don't have to post constantly, but there will most likely always be someone to interact with. But it's up to you! :)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Darrow Huck

Name:  Dorian Hale

Orientation: Straight

Illness(s):
Antisocial personality disorder

Appearance:

How did you end up here?:  Dorian was suspected of committing several murders, but there was never enough evidence to bring a case against him. He was eventually committed involuntarily when there was enough evidence of dangerous behaviour on his part to get him off of the streets.

Personality:  Dorian is extremely egotistical and utterly unable to regard the feelings of others as meaningful. He is highly intelligent, but suffers from a borderline god complex, seeing himself as fundamentally more important than others. He is known to be sadistic as well.

Dorian is generally bored with interacting with other people unless he can either manipulate them or otherwise push their buttons. Before being committed he had no friends and few acquaintances. His family had long since cut contact with him.

Dorian has been resistant to any attempts at therapy and has proven difficult to affect with psychological manipulation. He has, however, been unable to hide his extreme dislike of being physically restrained or bound, or dominated in any way.

Anything Else?:  Straight only, no scat/vore/piss/animals.

persephone325

Quote from: Darrow Huck on December 16, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
Name:  Dorian Hale

Illness(s):
Antisocial personality disorder

Appearance:

How did you end up here?:  Dorian was suspected of committing several murders, but there was never enough evidence to bring a case against him. He was eventually committed involuntarily when there was enough evidence of dangerous behaviour on his part to get him off of the streets.

Personality:  Dorian is extremely egotistical and utterly unable to regard the feelings of others as meaningful. He is highly intelligent, but suffers from a borderline god complex, seeing himself as fundamentally more important than others. He is known to be sadistic as well.

Dorian is generally bored with interacting with other people unless he can either manipulate them or otherwise push their buttons. Before being committed he had no friends and few acquaintances. His family had long since cut contact with him.

Dorian has been resistant to any attempts at therapy and has proven difficult to affect with psychological manipulation. He has, however, been unable to hide his extreme dislike of being physically restrained or bound, or dominated in any way.

Anything Else?:  Straight only, no scat/vore/piss/animals.

Sorry I didn't see this until now! I've been a bit distracted. :-[

Would you be able to make him a year younger? Also, your picture isn't showing up.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Darrow Huck

Quote from: persephone325 on December 18, 2012, 02:20:05 PM
Sorry I didn't see this until now! I've been a bit distracted. :-[

Would you be able to make him a year younger? Also, your picture isn't showing up.

I guess so. Have a thing for perfect squares?

Clio

No, we just want the patients younger than the doctors, so we made 26+ the cutoff for staff, and 18-25 for patients. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

rpguy37

Haven't heard anything yet....is my character aproved? Can I join in one of the rooms?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

persephone325

Quote from: rpguy37 on December 26, 2012, 11:28:20 AM
Haven't heard anything yet....is my character aproved? Can I join in one of the rooms?

Oh! Sorry. lol Do you have a picture for your character?
I don't know.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

persephone325

Alrighty, you're good now. I'll edit the room assignments, and you're free to play where you want.
I don't know.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

sesshomaruartist

This game seems to be interesting, are you guys still looking for more players or full up?

persephone325

Still looking. Feel free to submit a character sheet! I think we're even on boy:girl ratio, so whichever you decide is fine. There's also open positions for staff as well.
I don't know.

sesshomaruartist

What staff positions are available, if you don't mind me asking?

persephone325

Doctors, nurses, or just a maintenance worker. We had a janitor at one point, but a lot of people were kicked due to inactivity.
I don't know.

sesshomaruartist

Quick question do you mind a psychologist or only doctors?

Prince Truhan

sesshomaruartist

Name:Viktor Mendez
Specialty: Psychologist
Years of experience: 14 years of experience in different hospitals and asylums.
Appearance:
History: Viktor was born in Spain, yet his mother was Russian, so his name indicated a mixture of the two. Although even in childhood, he was some one whom preferred to be left alone and did not talk much, unless he had to. He was sent to different clinics by his parents in order to find some kind of cure to his quietness, but instead of the psychiatrists figuring out his issues, he always managed to persuade them, that it was his parents abuse that was responsible for his unsociable ways.

This continued until he was 13 when, one of those whom he went to see filed a case with the police for abuse, then began the days of moving from one foster home to the next. Rather than missing the parents whom loved and cherished him, he found it fascinated by the idea of actually of control, even if it was a pretense to help that person mentally. Finally he managed to enroll into a public high school, his behaviour not changing around them one bit, yet he invested all his time to reach his goal of becoming a fully fledged psychologist.

5 years later his dreams were fulfilled, university had been especially hard on him, since he was approached by many girls. Though he would always tell them that he had no time for any kind of love interest, slowly these crushes, and their feelings changed to hate. Labelling Viktor as gay or as far as going to lecturers and reporting that he raped them. But luck was always on his side, as he was always at the library and there were several eye witnesses whom managed to divert the false accusations.

Once he finally landed a job after a few years receiving awards for his practical solutions in dealing with different disorders, although the part about most of his patients not making it through the day was always never discussed. Soon after, he found his atmosphere to be dull, dealing with the same people, and applied for a transfer, it fell through as always, managing to transfer to an asylum this time round.

Personality: A rather calm and collected man whom has always been fascinated by superstitions. He prefers to delve into things like voodoo, rather then common methods used by his peers. He is regarded as strange as well as weird at times. The only company he enjoys other then his patients is his laptop doing research.
Anything Else?: Nothing else to add.

sesshomaruartist

persephone325

Very interesting... :-) Would he tend to be more harsh towards patients, or indifferent?
I don't know.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: persephone325 on January 19, 2013, 07:09:45 AM
Very interesting... :-) Would he tend to be more harsh towards patients, or indifferent?

He is indifferent, while inadvertently it might seem as harsh in the view of a patient, emotion wise more of a robot, quite into his work is the best way to put it I guess, however if he does a break through he might show some ^_^

persephone325

I can't wait to see how he interacts with some of our more..."intense" patients. ;D Welcome!
I don't know.

sesshomaruartist

Thanks should I wait for some one to post or can I go ahead and put up a post?

persephone325

Go ahead and jump on in. Though I'm going to be heading to bed soon. I haven't slept all night. lol
I don't know.

sesshomaruartist

Hmm where to post first though *continues to skim through topics*

Roen

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on January 19, 2013, 07:35:24 AM
Hmm where to post first though *continues to skim through topics*

I was wondering the same myself... Which is why I haven't posted yet with my nutter :p

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.