The Homeless Musician (F Seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 20, 2011, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Ok so I want to do an rp with a young woman who has never had a stable home. She lives on the streets playing music to earn money for food. She's very talented but no one pay much attention to her. When the story starts she's sitting in the rain just outside a small business in the bad part of town. She's wearing a hoodie and jeans, making her look more like a teenage boy than a woman. At first no one knows she's really a woman until someone (AKA you) does something whether it's taking her to get food or offering her a night somewhere. After a few hours in there time of her walking around with the hoodie on she finally takes it off revealing she's a woman instead of a teenage boy. After that let the hijinks begin.

PM me if you're interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204