U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

banned for keeping away from insanity ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azumi

Banned for wanting me insane.  ;)

Lucius Cornelius

banned for been more naughty than me.  >:)

Insanityenviesme

banned for thinking you're naughtier than me
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucius Cornelius

banned because he don't realize that i think that azumi is naughty than me and not him. :P

Insanityenviesme

bans myself for failing so bad :D
Moments of Sanity

Lucius Cornelius

unban you so you can correct it and ban yourself.  ;D

Insanityenviesme

sends his thanks to Lucius, corrects himself and now bans Lucius instead just to be unpredictable
Moments of Sanity

Lucius Cornelius

ban him because he dare to ban me again. *laughs*

Insanityenviesme

bans him because he's lauging at my banning him!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Banned for stealing my alarm clock! D=
Updates coming soon!

Lucius Cornelius

banned for ban insanity when i was going to do the same

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for taking up with that girl in the checker print dress and her little dog!  The little bitch is out to get me, and anyone who joins with her is my enemy!

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

You are banned for being witchy.
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

banned for still not coming out of that tree

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for putting on your Halloween costume before me!  That is a costume, isn't it?  Are you Magnum PI?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Scoot Morningside

I wish! Banned for thinking that looking like Magnum P.I. should be a Halloween costume. It should be a uniform for everyday life!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for your knowing smirk.  It is either a knowing smirk, or you are someone's drunken uncle at a party.

Oh, apparently some people agree with you.

Scoot Morningside

You are banned for knowing that i am in fact a drunken uncle. although, not as cool as andrew wilson, the fact remains.

Bubbles

UR bannned in the un-bubblyn way cause I want to..:>
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for not living up to your super happy screen name. :P

Kytn

You are banned for hiding the cat nip!
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

Banned for wanting cat nip. It's bad for you!

Kytn

Banned for denying me what I want. *sniffles*
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

Awww *hands over cat nip* I ban you for...making me feel bad.