Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Quote from: Jag on August 25, 2019, 06:09:05 PM
Two of them are Ezra Miller and Tilda Swinton.

Same.  I love how fluid they both are when it comes to gender presentation.  And, well, they're both brilliant actors, too.

Zaphod

I've been catching up on The Expanse lately and Camina (Cara Gee) is such a badass.

mioyumyum

My celebrity crush is an actress in Canada on Heartlands. I always tell my wife and family I hate the show, but I really would DIE if I ever really met this celebrity.

PhoenixRising82

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on October 23, 2009, 02:27:12 PM
Anyways, Simone Simmons from the band Epica.

So, should I be careful when allowed to choose a face claim?  I tend, when given free reign, to chose not only redheads but Simone specifically, to use as my female face claims.  While I don’t have a hard core crush on her, I will say, she is freakin gorgeous!

Ok, on to my actual hardcore celebrity crush........

Robert Downey Jr gets me uhhh hot and bothered every single time.  Not just any Downey will do either.  Aged like a fine wine Downey is where it’s at for me.  That salt and peppered head and face of hair.....mmmmm! Baby Downey just doesn’t even come close.

I better stop at three or I’ll end up crashing the board and wetting my panties the bed. ;)

Adammair

Christina Ricci

No, you can't have any pictures! They're mine, all mine!

Autumn52

Quote from: PhoenixRising82 on October 22, 2019, 06:31:32 AM
So, should I be careful when allowed to choose a face claim?  I tend, when given free reign, to chose not only redheads but Simone specifically, to use as my female face claims.  While I don’t have a hard core crush on her, I will say, she is freakin gorgeous!

Robert Downey Jr gets me uhhh hot and bothered every single time.  Not just any Downey will do either.  Aged like a fine wine Downey is where it’s at for me.  That salt and peppered head and face of hair.....mmmmm! Baby Downey just doesn’t even come close.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I better stop at three or I’ll end up crashing the board and wetting my panties the bed. ;)

Yeeeessssss
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cheka Man

WillowPup

Natalie Dormer *dreams*

cincinnatus

I'll always have a soft spot for Renee O'Conner

RedRose

So why did I never see this.

Him before Disney messed him up

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Chi

Hugh Jackman, that man just....ROWR!!!!!!
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

TheBossMan

Quote from: PhoenixRising82 on October 22, 2019, 06:31:32 AM

I love RDJ too!

LunarScribe

I really really like Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland.

They're such dorks.
"Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else."

-Judy Garland 
My ons and offs.

MoonlitWolf

I can't say just how much I love Min Yoongi (SUGA)

craeric

like others I would crash the sight.  Biggest (Er, currently) Is likely gal Gadot..

RainyHigh

Park Hee Soon and Karrueche Tran

|

They are both too dreamy~

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

DealWithTheDevil

Don't we all?

Tom Hardy (lort)

Jason Momoa (He'd never be the same again lol)

JosephTheBat

It was, is and will be Reese Witherspoon.

Love blonde  :-)
*~*~*   Joseph's Dream wishes and Off-s    *~*~*

SummerDawn

Leah Dizon. She's a few years younger then me and I had a thing for her back in my late 20's.

WRITING STATUS: Open to discuss story ideas.

O/O & About Me Thread - https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:SummerDawn
A/A Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=346933.0
Story Ideas - https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:SummerDawn/Stories
On E! Discord @ SummerDawn232. Please DM me here if you want to friend me on Discord.

GaGa88

There's just something about Iggy Azalea that does something to me.

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Discreetlydeviant

I fell in love with Ana de Armas when I saw her in James Bond.

Kara Danvers

I know she is one of those polarizing celebs, where people tend to love or hate her, but I am smitten by Kristen Stewart. God..she owns me. Use her as a face claim and you will basically have your own pet Supergirl really quick!
~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

RainyHigh

Pedro Pascal, because he is just way too amazing.

And Doja Cat because she is just ... extra. XD

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

foxine

Omggg where do i start?

- Henry Caville, i mean come on now… The arm reload bathroom scene and his ‘stache in mission impossible is iconic
- Cillian Murphy. OMG HIM AS TOMMY SHELBY AND WHEN HE PLAYED IN INCEPTION OMG OMG stop it
- Margot Robbie. A dream.
- Tom Holland. Sucker for awkward boys.
- AARON JOHNSON TAYLOR IN BULLET TRAIN COME ON NOW
- Bella Ramsey in the Last of Us. Controversial, i will die on this hill idc argue with the wall
- Emily Ratajkwoski. If you watched Gone girl, you know.
- Lady gaga, yes.
- The whole cast of Call of Duty.
- Taron Egerton. Damn, do y’all hear something purrin? That’s me.
- Penn Badgely, as soon as he started playing Joe Goldberg.
- Anya Taylor Joy. I have this weird obsession with her. I’m deeply in love with her

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish