YC - M

One x One - <3 Yes Please

Rich Diverse Stories with us leading multiple NPC's - <3 Yes Please

Romance <3

Drama <3

Conflict <3

Kink <3

Vanilla <3

Cheating / Adultery (Only willing to discuss for plot never between MC and YC WOULD NEED AN AMAZING PLOT TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS!)

Group - Maybe

Forum Based RP's  - Selectively Open as of 1/27/2024 - Note replies are slow but trying to keep it at once a week.
Discord Based RP's - Closed
PM RP's - Closed

Post Length:

Para to Multi Para Posts, Detailed but not overly so. Never one liners.

Music Prompts:

The Summoning

Infinity

Them

Roses

Current Story Cravings and Ideas:

Shadows of Success - Modern Day - Arranged Marriage  *Open*

MC and YC find themselves thrust into an arranged marriage, a union meticulously orchestrated by the powerful patriarchs of their respective families. The merger of their families' businesses hangs in the balance, with their fathers pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

On their wedding day, MC and YC meet for the first time, two strangers bound together by duty and obligation. YC, the illegitimate son of his family's dynasty, and MC, the black sheep of hers, navigate the unfamiliar terrain of their new relationship. Looking for this to be a slow burn romance between them. But underneath the facade of their arranged marriage lies a web of deception and ambition. YC harbors a secret agenda; he has spent years quietly amassing shares of the company, plotting a takeover to wrest control from MC's family and secure his own dominance within the corporate hierarchy. As YC maneuvers his pieces into place, he finds himself unexpectedly drawn to MC. He witnesses firsthand the cruelty and neglect she endures at the hands of her own kin, and discovers her hidden past—a truth she has long kept buried: she too is a bastard child, shunned and marginalized by her family's elite circle. Caught between loyalty to his own ambitions and the burgeoning feelings he harbors for MC, YC grapples with a moral dilemma that threatens to unravel his carefully laid plans. Can he reconcile his desire for power with his growing love for MC? And will MC find the strength to confront the demons of her past and forge her own path to redemption?

Shadows of the Abyss - Supernatural - Arranged Marriage  *Open*

Nearly the same plot as above - just a supernatural twist. Yes it is written as CHEESILY AS POSSIBLE.

MC, a half-human, half-elf with untapped potential, finds herself ensnared in a web of infernal politics. YC, a demon of formidable power and ambition, orchestrates a sinister plot to ascend the ranks of Hell's hierarchy, using the unsuspecting MC as a pawn in his game.

Bound by a centuries-old pact forged between their families, MC and YC are thrust into an arranged marriage, their union a strategic maneuver orchestrated by the malevolent forces that lurk in the depths of the abyss. As the merging of their families' infernal domains looms on the horizon, MC and YC must learn to live with one another while testing the boundaries of their new relationship, their fates intertwined by forces beyond their control.

But beneath the facade of their unholy union lies a dark secret: YC harbors ambitions of his own, fueled by a thirst for power that knows no bounds. With cunning and guile, he manipulates the infernal hierarchy, plotting to seize control of Hell itself and cast aside those who stand in his way.

As MC unwittingly becomes entangled in YC's machinations, she discovers hidden truths about her own lineage—a legacy of forbidden love between human and elf, a bloodline steeped in magic and mystery. With newfound abilities awakening within her, MC must confront the demons of her past and harness her latent powers to survive the infernal machinations that threaten to consume her.

But as the lines between ally and adversary blur and betrayal looms on the horizon, MC finds herself torn between her loyalty to her family and her growing attraction to YC. Can she trust the demon who holds her fate in his hands, or will she be consumed by the shadows that lurk within his heart?

BG3 - *Open*
I've been playing far too much Balders Gate 3 so... I'd love to romance a God - Demon Lord - Ascended Vampire in the world - DM me to discuss go easy on me I'm making my way through act three! no spoilers please!

Obsession Unleashed - HEAVY NC and Abuse - Planned as a One shot - Based on the book Misery *Open*

If you have read Misery or seen the movie this will sound familiar:

The story follows Rebecca Morgan, a talented and successful female novelist she is known for her acclaimed mystery novels that have undertones of romance, and is struggling with writer's block. Frustrated and seeking inspiration, she decides to take a solo trip to a secluded cabin in the picturesque mountains of Maine.

She leaves her publishers office after turning in her latest manuscript and discussing plans for her future novel as well as plans for a few upcoming conventions where she is making appearances to meet fans and sign autographs. Her manager tries to convince her to wait on the drive due to a storm coming up the coast but Becca insists she needs to get moving. "I want to be in my cabin, a glass of wine in hand and a fire roaring in the fireplace before the first flake even hits the ground...."

But the snow storm moves in faster and harder than anyone was expecting, a simple snow store has turned to a blizzard very quickly and Rebecca's car skids off the road, leaving her badly injured near death and trapped.

She is saved from certain death by YC - her number one fan.

Looking for physical and emotional abuse, Non Con sexual acts along with reluctant agreement to keep him from hurting her. Gaslighting and a little Stockholm syndrome.

After a week her publisher will know something is wrong and start looking for her, the story at this point will also follow the detective looking for her I do want this story to have a happy ending - I would like a romance to form between Rebecca and the detective who saves her.

Mars *taken*

Looking for something kind of like the plot of The Martian

YC and MC stranded together on a uninhabitable planet - they had some supplies but need to grow food and make water to survive.

Planet can be Mars OR can be another planet of our choosing or design - looking to make this a very futuristic scifi world and setting, the story will revolve around surviving as well as a budding romance, and eventually them being saved.

Alice in Wonderland *Open*
MC is transported to a whole new world though a freak lightning storm, plucked from the modern day and tossed into a brand new fantasy world where YC is a shapeshifting beastly king - feared by his staff, and the people he's sworn to protect think fantastical medieval romance for this one. 

Heavy Slow Burn Romance - can she tame the beast? 

An Offer She Can't Refuse *Open*
Think Pretty Woman for this one - MC is down on her luck - working a dead end waitressing job, behind on rent, drowning in credit card debt, struggling to keep herself above water. YC is a CEO or wealthy business man of some kind - maybe a regular at her diner she works at, they have the best coffee and pie to kill time on his flight layovers. In the middle of a merger the negotiations grind to a halt as the family owned and run business he's trying to acquire starts having reservations about the wayward single CEO's lifestyle not matching their branding and core beliefs.

Suddenly he's in need of a fiancée - he has three charity events coming up including a dinner with the other CEO and his wife if only he could sell himself as a family man he could land this deal.

This story lends itself to D/s and even slow burn seduction.

Let's build this world out. 

This is not a test.... *Open*
"We interrupt our programming at the request of the White House. This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency."

MC missed this announcement, on her way home from work, her audio book playing more concerned with the packed highway she slipped off on to the back road to go home, a 20 minute drive became 35 due to the side roads, but her husband was waiting for her at home.

YC - Military current or retired Ex Husband of MC - listening to the news the zombie outbreak, the walking undead, he thought it was bullshit at first, but the news reports kept coming.

Things had ended bad between them, what did they expect getting married at 19, but now even after all these years she was the first person he thought of when hell came to earth.

This story is a slow burn rekindling of an old romance mixed with the drama and horror of a end of the world setting.

Misery Loves Company - TW: Extreme - Non-Con and Domestic Violence *Open*

Story Based on the book Rose Madder from Stephen King.

This would require you dear reader to take on two very different roles - The abusive (Ex) husband - and the Savior

We would both control various NPC's along the way to make this tale rich and diverse.

MC is stuck married at the age of 19 just after high school to her sweetheart, but what starts out as a happy marriage soon delves deep into domestic abuse.

Her husband is a cop with an anger problem, and friends just like him on the force. He knows just where to hit and just what to say to avoid suspicion when he maybe gets a little too rough. She knew he was capable of bad things and she knew if she stayed one day he would kill her, or worse, he wouldn't and she'd spend the rest of her life drooling on herself paralyzed because he hit her a little too hard in the wrong place.

For the Savior character of the book he was a pawn shop clerk who she sold her (fake) wedding ring to (well exchanged it for a picture) but for this telling I saw him as a cop on the force in the city she moved to to escape her husband.

Willing to discuss and hash out the details for this one pretty flexible - looking to venture into madness with this one vaguely following the book but not really? looking to remove most of the fantastical elements of the story unless you know the book and really want to keep them then I'm totally down for it!

Drama, violence, and Romance
[/i]

I'm Only Sleeping  TW: Character Death *Open*

This story is a little different then the others this story is going to focus on MC after she's been murdered, her ghost following the (paranormal or otherwise) investigator YC on the case, communication between them growing stronger over time as they discover the secrets and lies that lead to her murder.

Lots of brainstorming needed for this one.

It Ends with Us *Taken*

MC and YC are married - things haven't exactly been going well for the last year or so in a marriage that was once happy. (Would love to discuss the reasons, I would like to avoid cheating/adultery as a reason - but would be fine if the idea had crossed one of their minds at least once before they realized they couldn't hurt the other like that. Have a few ideas for this including children being wanted and them failing to conceive.)

In an effort to rekindle the love they once had the couple opts for a road trip to MC's sisters wedding, being held in a ski resort, a nice drive on a mountain road, snow MC loves the snow, and a 6 hour drive maybe that would be enough time to talk? to really get down to the heart of things figure out where they were going wrong.

As they drive through the mountains, surrounded by snow covered forests, they feels like everything is finally going to plan. They are talking, laughing, joking, MC is finally smiling again something YC hasn't seen in a year. When the car hits something in the road, one one but three flat fires.

Stranded, with night closing in, they make their way on foot back to where they saw a sign for some cabins. When they finally reach them, they find the windows boarded up and the buildings in disrepair. They have the eerie feeling they shouldn’t be there. With snow falling more heavily, and their phones unable to connect to a proper service they have no choice but to break into one to spend the night.

Except the next morning when MC wakes up in the cabin to find YC gone.

YC was kidnapped in the night by the man who had been watching them, and now suddenly it's a race for their lives.

Kidnapper NPC to be discussed and handled by both of us to bring out the sheer terror of this story.

Accidental Alchemy *Open*

MC is a fledgling Mage working in one of the supernatural worlds largest libraries, it's her job to make sure that books are returned and sealed properly and that nothing inside the books gets out. Unfortunately, she's not the best at her job, or well the best at  much of anything. MC is the proverbial black sheep of her family as well as her local mages guild, something made even worse as her family is high among their ranks.

Well blame it on too much pumpkin spice, or not enough sleep, but one rainy afternoon, she somehow manages to conjure something from one of the books and not just one something dozens and hundreds of somethings, beings from all dimensions and portals to hell all over the world.

YC can be any number of things but my leaning would be towards a demon, vampire, maybe a dragon shifter, either way he's not meant to be in this plane of existence. He is summoned by the council bound by a yet to be paid debt that he owes the council and now he needs to help MC find and banish every demon she let out and close any portals she may have ooopsy opened.

This story lends itself to be semi comedy, romance, D/s, DD/lg, Dark Romance, NC or Con-NC.

Crave

She fears the dark. He rules it.

MC  Isabella Moretti, is the Daughter of a power mafia don in a city that is ruled by two very powerful families, YC is a young but powerful mafia don with a troubled past, stepping into his role after the tragic unexpected death of his father.

Isabella is brutally attacked and left for dead, her body dumped on YC's doorstep. The attack is a sinister message from an unknown adversary, determined to frame YC for a heinous crime he did not commit. YC, despite his ruthless reputation, cannot turn his back on the gravely wounded Isabella. He takes her in, nurses her back to health, as Isabella recovers under YC's roof, she discovers that the man she was raised to hate is not the monster she believed him to be.

Needs some fleshing out as to who and why - need your ideas to plan this one out.

The Madilyn Rodgers Show

Inspiration: The Truman Show

MC Madilyn Rodgers - unsuspecting star of the show - born into it unaware she's on it. All aspects of her life are controlled even though she think's they aren't.

YC her high school sweetheart who moved away just before her junior year cutting all contact - YC has watched from outside the show for years as MC's life has moved on, dating, marriage, but that marriage is falling apart MC's husband is far from in love with her he's paid by the show, he's cheated on her more then a few times with other cast members but all MC sees is an unfaithful husband.

With her marriage falling apart YC eventually is allowed a return spot on the show as a returning love interest - does he tell her or fall into the role?

Image Prompts

No Text Images Only - Would love to build something based on these images

Please check out my On's and Off's in my signature for full details and DM me with any questions or ideas!
Lizzy's Playlist

Looking for my On's and Off's?

Current Cravings

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

ElizabethRayne

Just a monthly bump - new ideas added.
Lizzy's Playlist

Current Cravings

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

ElizabethRayne

Added: Obsession Unleashed

Heavy NC story - looking for the right person to take this on.

Lizzy's Playlist

Current Cravings

ElizabethRayne

Updated the story Crave to properly edit the plot and idea but still needs fleshing out with the right person.
Lizzy's Playlist

Current Cravings

ElizabethRayne

New year - open for stories again.

Bump.
Lizzy's Playlist

Current Cravings

ElizabethRayne

Bump - Added plot for Shadows of Success

Open for one maybe two forum based RP's once a week or so replies.
Lizzy's Playlist

Current Cravings