Twisted • Naughty •Sexily Wicked Fairy Tale τɄpdateτ

Started by LadyDiscord, August 08, 2010, 02:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

oh... I just had a lightbulb thanks to some of my looking around.
how to link the stories...
Race for the crown:
maybe the Great King has finally passed on, this is the big king who's in the background of every fairy tale. The guy who must've had poor taste in women (to explain all the evil queens) and couldn't keep it in his pants, and this has a bunch of princesses and princes.
with his death, the crown is up for grabs, because he couldn't keep it in his pants there are a LOT of successors, and nearly everyone who wants a shot to the throne can whip up a claim.
Now the battle of succession begins... and with the lords fighting for the crown it's gonna be nasty.

I think that might be a workable idea.... i got more but I must go
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

lemme see... there's always the lord Faquad or whatever his name was. "round up fantasy creatures by order of Lord ______" idea too
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Kunoichi

I don't think copying Shrek is what we want to do. ^^;

Ironwolf85

Sabriel

I think the King idea sounds less fairy tale and more Disney to be honest, can't say that it really seams to conjure up intereast with me it just seams so typical of things and child friendly.

Quote from: Sabriel on August 12, 2010, 03:10:52 PM

Ӎy Puppetmaster is
Ewe aka Sabriel
Ϊ look like

Ϊ Am
Renate Rosaleen Kirsa
Ί act like A wolf in sheeps clothing the she wolf the hunter of men a creature of lust and passion the predator the unsuspected terror who hides behind a viel of the innocence, manners and morality long abandond. A creature of masks, she wears whatever facade will fool and tempt her prey, delighting in manipulating and traping others to achieve her own ends.
Ί hate and love Driven by both lust and wrath she has a strong intolerance of men yet loves to use and toy with them, the thrill of a hunt the play of the game as she fools or tricks her prey she revels in the fact others underestimate her and judge her by her looks and attire.  Hate's those that treat her as an object or child and usualy end up finding ways to torment these people. Loves corrupting innocence and breaking hearts ruining relationships, hates religion and strict parents and morality strong sense of rules.
ϔou know me Little Red Riding Hood/Little Red Cap
[They fairytale they are from] Little Red Riding Hood/Little Red Cap
Ҟnow Țhis.. I make the Big Bad Wolf look like a tiny fluffy kitten, I tore from his body to feed my lust and sate my unending hunger upon the world, to run free and wild in the wilds of the world adding just a little more lust, passion and red into the world.

Powers: Shapeshifter, can assume the form of a  wolf and human as well as various stages in-between, capable of mimicking any human in both body and voice, heightend senses and eerie ability to track ,far more deadly and robust than she looks. Weakness: Mark of Red, her only telling sign is that she always has a red mark about her in any form although never in an obvious place, Other than in her natural outfit and forms. Holy Ground: Dislikes and cannot change or maintain her forms within such a place. Holy men: Can't trick or fool them. Bloodlust: The sight of fresh human blood on others rises irresistible urges in her Wild Spirit: Cannot bare to be contained, Iron Shackles blessed by a priest can prevent her from using her shapeshifting powers.
  Ӎy Theme  Ӎusic is Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf, George Fenton - theme from The Company of Wolves (1984): Rosaleen's First Dream 

Ironwolf85

I suppose... I kinda got the idea from a card game from scary tales... basicaly it was a dark fantasy brawl...