Alth's Realism and Fantasy Ideas! {M/M mostly}[BDSM/Romance/NC]30+ plots!

Started by Altheras, September 23, 2011, 09:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altheras

First a little about me and what I like!

I am looking for dominant partners primarily! Submitting really tickles my fancy!

I will sometimes switch for the right partner or play equals, and lately I have been in the mood to try being on top a little.
Though my tops tend to be more sensitive and gentle. I'm not really good at playing a brutal dom, and I don't intend to try.
At this time I am only willing to top in M/M plots that are primarily romantic since I can't get past my gentle nature it seems.
I would still prefer the bottom and would love to try some switch and equal pairs.

Pretty much all of my plots will include some form of BDSM, just because that is my biggest kink.
Do keep in mind that BDSM and romance are not mutually exclusive, you can have both!
I absolutely love subjugation even in a non sexual sense.
I also enjoy non consensual sex and power plays when I am playing the bottom.
If NC isn't your thing, please don't be dissuaded as in most of my plots it's not at all required!

I prefer M/M, and RARELY play M/F or M/Herm. Lately I'm feeling less interested in anything that isn't M/M.
For the rare M/F pairings that I do, I can play either gender. I prefer M/F RP to be heavy BDSM and/or plot centric.   
The only gender pairing I do not do is f/f or Herm/Herm where both Herms are mostly female.
For my plots if it says M/M only, then it's only open to M/M, if it says (others possible) then it's open to M/F, M/Herm also. 

Feel free to look at my Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters for a full list of my characters, pairings I'd like to try, and my offs and ons.
Aside from the characters on this list, I'm also willing to come up with completely new OCs for stories.
Note: All characters will be played as 16+ in age to keep with site rules.

I prefer at least a paragraph in replies and I tend to match my partner's style.
I'm most comfortable with 2 to 4 paragraph replies, sometimes a little more or a little less depending on the interaction.

The gender of the role player does not matter to me, only the gender of the character.

I prefer forum RP over IM or PM RP but can sometimes be persuaded to do PM or IM RP though this is rare.

I post an average of once or twice a day, occasionally more. I miss some days regularly when my Squish is off from work. I can post many times in a day with a partner who does the same if we are both on and available. I post the most on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you are not interested in one of my plots, but think we'd be a good match, feel free to PM me with your own ideas.

Love Anime and want to do an anime based game with me? Click here for my anime plot ideas!

THE PLOTS

Just Realism
These plots are set in the real world under non fantasy conditions, with humans for the main characters.
If you want to use fantasy races or a fantasy world for these, I would be perfectly fine with that.

Plot#R-1 Just The Boy Next DoorM/M only N/C and BDSM
You will play the author.

An eccentric author is writing a forced sex scene for his newest upcoming book, but can't seem to get the details down in his head. He just can't make it feel real enough to satisfy himself, so he decides to experiment with playing it out in real life. To do this, he decides to kidnap his neighbor from down the hall, a 19 year old boy who lives alone and rarely has visitors. They've never really spoke before and so he figures the boy will never realize who it is. He will keep him blindfolded, bound, and gagged at first to play out his fantasies and inspire his muse while not risking being caught. He's not a bad person though and will eventually start to feel sorry for what he's doing, and may reveal his identity to his neighbor and explain to him why he's doing what he is and that he has no intention of killing him. I suspect this to happen at some point when the gag is off and his neighbor begs for his life making the author realize that he's really scaring and hurting someone here. I think the neighbor will also have been a virgin before this all happens, making him become more attached to his kidnapper. I believe a twisted kind of romance could blossom from this situation where the writer begins to think of the boy as his muse. This one is full of possibilities and I would love to share ideas with someone.

Plot#R-2: Disfigured M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play The disfigured man

#3 Lavender Lane has always inspired horror stories and urban legends in the surrounding town. Kids and teenagers dare each other to set foot on the lawn. The grass is never cut and whoever lives there never comes outside. There are all kinds of rumors surrounding this person calling them a monster or a ghost. The truth is that he is just a lonely man who keeps to himself due to being disfigured in someway. The disfigurement would be generally in his face, perhaps a deformity or some scarring that makes him appear hideous. He'll have had this problem since he was a small child, making him have a very hard time relating to people and a strong hatred for them in general. My character will be a teenage boy of about 17 who is dared by his friends to try and sell fundraiser candy to 'the monster' in #3. Being a new kid to the neighborhood, he'll figure they're just a bunch of idiots and go right up and knock on the door only to be answered with 'come in'. He will go inside to find the disfigured man, who will grab him or knock him out and tie him up. His motivations for this are not evil, he is simply terribly lonely and wants someone to touch and talk to, someone who will spend time with him despite his problems. Due to his difficulty in relating to people, things will initially be very awkward and forced. The teen will be terrified, because he's essentially been kidnapped and is being held against his will. I think the disfigured man may also enjoy the idea of being able to control and essentially own one of the 'pretty' people. I expect there to be a lot of unpleasantness and BDSM themes with very likely N/C near the beginning. This one has the potential to become a romance of sorts with the teen taking pity on him, though it's also likely that it will remain very dark.

Plot#R-3: The Wig Maker M/M only N/C BDSM
You will play The wig maker

A man who makes wigs travels the globe in search of the most fantastic heads of hair for his custom designed hair pieces. In his travels he encounters a young man whose hair is so unusual and magnificent that he decides he has to have him so that he can use his hair every time it grows out. He will take him whether he wants it or not either by kidnapping or by purchasing him depending on the setting. Over time he will develop deeper feelings for him and take pleasure in roughly holding him down or tying him up to cut off his hair as it becomes a perverse obsession with very sexual feelings involved. If you don't mind some mild fantasy elements, he could give him a tonic, herbs, a potion, or hormones to make his hair grow faster than normal, or the young man could possibly be of some fantasy race that has very fast growing hair. Alternately he could just be a human who is a medical anomaly with very fast growing hair. These are all options to make the cutting off of the young man's hair be a more common occurrence in their relationship. If you would rather do this as strict realism, we could have the wig maker only cut off his hair one lock at a time.

Plot#R-4: In Dreams M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play the injured man.

A man is badly injured and goes into a coma where he has long and vivid dreams about another man he does not know. In the dreams this man is his willing lover and offers himself to him whenever he likes. After a month of these very realistic dreams, he wakes up only to find that the man from his dreams is his doctor. The man knew he was gay before he had his accident, but he'd never been with anyone before and the loss of his very sexual dreams is painful for him. The doctor has no idea about his dreams, and may initially refuse his advances. The patient will eventually get the doctor somewhere alone, determined to make those beautiful dreams come true. If the doctor refuses, he may use force to achieve his goals.

Plot#R-5: Serve Me! M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the rich man

This plot would be about a rich man and their butler/groundskeeper/servant. Basically the rich man acts like he owns this person, even though they were only meant to be hired help. As things progress, he goes so far as to take the man's freedom away from him entirely, relocating him from the guest house/his own home to the manor itself. He may even go so far as to put him in chains. The servant may attempt to escape and regain his freedom a few times, never successfully though. Each time he tries to escape the rich man will only become more controlling, and punishments for defying him are extreme. Another alternative for this one, is for the servant to actually be a purchased or kidnapped slave.

Plot #R-6: Boot Camp M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play an officer or another teen

In this plot, my character would be a troubled older teenager who gets sent to boot camp or gets sent off to the military by his parents. He would meet someone there who takes advantage of him physically and mentally. Ideally I would like for it to be an officer directly over him, but the possibility of it being another teen is also very appealing.

Plot #R-7: Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful M/Herm Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the guy

For a long time now I've been having the craving to do a story that is almost m/f but not quite. My character would be a herm to some degree, the degree can be altered to suit your tastes. She will dress like a female, and act a lot like a female, with a thin frame and feminine voice. Your character will meet this girl, and decide they want to take her, for whatever reason, only to find out once she's naked that she isn't entirely female. My ideal vision of her is that she will have small perky breasts, a feminine build, a normal vagina and anus, but an enlarged clitoris or penis. May or may not have testicles, that's up to you. I want to see what happens when your character finds that she's not what he thought she was, and whether he'll be turned on by it, or disgusted by it. Either way, I would prefer that the character be desperate enough or open minded enough to go ahead with the rape despite the unusual nature of her. I would most likely be using Ghale for this, who you can find a detailed outline for in my Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters thread.

Plot #R-8: Welcome to Prison M/M only N/C BDSM
You will play the dominant partner who is a guard or an inmate

This one would be about the relationship between two inmates or perhaps an inmate and a guard. This one would be heavy on violence and most likely N/C at least to start with. The character personalities are not yet set in stone. My character would be just coming into the prison, and I would like to start with his 'initiation' into prison life, either by a guard or his new cell mate.

Plot #R-9: The Bully M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play The bully

This plot would be about a high school or college bully and another boy he abuses. It might start out with no sex at all, just beating him up, wedgies, sticking his head in the toilet, whatever you like. I would like for this one to start out with your character just generally being a bully who picks on a lot of people, but over time becomes more and more obsessed with my character, choosing to direct the majority of his bullying at him. Later on it turns sexual, either because the bully realizes his obsession is because he's sexually attracted to the other boy, or because it's a further step of the bullying involving rape. Rape is about power. I could see this either eventually turning into an actual relationship between the two boys, or an abusive situation where the bully forces the weaker boy to live with him and basically be treated like a slave. They would be in their late teens to early twenties.

Plot #R-10: Pirates M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play the dominant partner who is the captain or a crewmember

I've lately had a strong urge to play a story about two pirates and their life at sea together. They can both be crewmen, or perhaps your character can be the captain of the ship and mine the first mate. I would also be interested in playing a cabin boy who must offer his services to the whole crew. I want the sub/dom in the pairing to be strong, and non con is definitely an option here.

Plot #R-11: Disowned M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play the nobleman

The youngest son of a Noble family with far too many heirs, finds himself given away to a wealthy nobleman to be his bedslave and servant because his father suspects him of being gay, and thus not a worthy heir as he would never have children to pass the wealth onto. The wealthy father, having too many sons and not enough daughters, sees this as an opportunity to gain favor with the other Noble house by giving them his youngest very attractive son since he will know that the head of the House in question is gay and single. My character can vary based on your tastes, I would like to do this plot with Tilinar, Altheras, or any others of my currently existing characters. I am also willing to create an entirely new OC for this if you have something in mind. The Nobleman I will leave up to you.

Plot #R-12: ImperfectionsM/Herm Possible M/M  BDSM Potential N/C
You will play the nobleman

A noble lady, my character, has remained unmarried for longer than is usual for a female of her stature. The reason for this is that she has a slight deformity or abnormality, namely an enlarged clitoris. The degree of the enlargement is entirely up to you, other than this one thing, she is otherwise a completely normal female. Her body will be small and trim with feminine curves and perky breasts. Her father has not even tried to marry her off because of this, choosing instead to keep her locked away and try to pretend he doesn't even have a daughter. Her father unexpectedly dies, either from an illness or an accident, leaving her older brother in charge of the house. Her older brother sees a potential to use her for his own gain, and decides to find a Nobleman who is willing to take her for his wife despite her abnormality, or perhaps because of it. He is uncaring what kind of life she has, so will simply pass her off to the highest bidder with no concern for the type of man he's sending her to. I picture her as going to a decadent master who is a sexual man with unusual tastes, willing to take her and mold her into what he wants her to be. BDSM is likely to be part of the plot, and their first one or two times together may be Non consensual until she accepts her new position. I would probably use Ghale for this plot, though I could come up with another OC for it easily. Alternately I could play this plot as m/m with my character being an extremely feminine boy.

Plot #R-13: Transfer Student M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the guy who previously had the dorm to himself

My character is a transfer student to an all boys college for the gifted. He is an art student who has just recently won a national award and so ends up admitted in the middle of the school year. The school has dorms on campus and a cafeteria all of which is covered when you are lucky enough to be accepted. The campus will be filled with all kinds of gifted students, athletes, computer geeks, other artists, and the like. Each dorm is usually occupied by 2 guys, but your character has had one all to himself up until now despite being two years in. The transfer student ends up being assigned to your dorm. How will you react? I'll leave this one very open, your character could be happy to have some company or angry and sullen about the sudden intrusion on his privacy. I would prefer if your character be the dominant type being the older of the two. The older boy will eventually seduce or simply take his roommate forcing their relationship to become something more.

Plot #R-14: I've Always Loved You M/M only BDSM likely, potential for very light N/C
You will play the popular guy.

Two boys go to high school together for years. Your character would be an athlete and all around gifted student who has always been the head of his class and mister popular. He's never really paid much attention to my character, a boy who always sits in the back and never seems to talk to anyone. Truthfully, this boy has always admired his fellow student, but never been able to approach him with his fondness for fear that the popular guy would turn him down or worse. Graduation day finally comes, and my character still feels like your character is the only one for him. After the graduation ceremony, he finally approaches the popular boy and tells him how much he loves him, how he's always watched him and wanted to be with him. Your character freaks out and throws a punch, his anger causing him to get carried away, shouting at the other boy and even beating him for coming onto him like that when he's not gay. In truth your character knows he has a strong fondness for other men, and he has been fighting it for a long time, trying to deny it because he can't accept it. After this, how it continues is up to you. I could see him losing all self control and taking the other boy by force, or possibly feeling bad about hitting him and trying to be nice to him and help take care of his wounds after, or both. ;) I would love to hear more input on this plot.

Plot #R-15: You Can't Fool Death M/M only N/C and BDSM likely
You will play the mortician/undertaker.

For this plot, my character would be a celebrity/politician/witness or someone else who may need to fake their own death. Due to a scandal or the paparrazzi becoming unbearable, or the fact that they witnessed a crime, or possibly they are a former member of the mob or some other crime ring and need to get out in a way where their former associates will not come looking for them. They arrange with some friends to fake their own death, their friends being hospital workers/coroners and the like, and it all goes off without a hitch, until they get sent to the wrong place along the way, ending up at the wrong mortician/undertaker. This person realizes that they are not dead, but rather than immediately calling the police, he decides to find out why this person has decided to fake their own death, and he decides to take everything he can out of them as payment for his silence, maybe even going so far to kidnap them and make them his slave. It's better than being dead right? ;)

Plot #R-16: Drag Queen M/M only BDSM likely  NC or Romance possible
You will play a horny young man.

My character for this one will be a full fledged drag queen who makes his living performing a routine on a stage in an upscale gay bar. His outfit is so convincing, that people often mistake him for a woman when he is out in public. Your character will be a horny young guy who has had his eye on the drag queen for a long time, thinking that he is female. One day, when my character is walking home from work, yours will approach him and attempt to get in his pants, only to discover he's not the girl you thought he was. This could lead to a violent reaction, or possibly your character could already be bi or maybe even gay, thinking of the drag queen as the only woman he was attracted to, only to find out otherwise. It could lead to a funny love story or could lead to NC and violence. Which way it goes it up to you, but I would very much like to include some BDSM play in the bedroom.

Plot #R-17: An Army Marches on Its Stomach M/M  Potential for BDSM, NC, and Romance
You will play the high ranking officer, and other characters if you like.

This one would take place in a time of war, in a country that still allows slavery. This could be a historical war or a made up war. The country can be whatever you choose, real or not. My character would be a possession of a high ranking officer in the military, like a General. It would be his job to prepare meals for the entire army, be it a small squad or a large division. He will have to make do with the food they get and turn it into something suitable for the army men. Any failures on his part will be met with punishment, and some of the men may demand more from him than just food. I would be interested in doing this with more than one character involved in sex scenes, if you wish to play more than one. You can also just play the one who owns him, and we can act out what happens in their tent at night, and during the day. ;)

Incest based plots
These plots involve incest.

Plot #I-1: Father! Incest M/M only Potential N/C BDSM
You will play the father.

A single father gets tired of being alone and takes out his frustrations on his teenage son. (16+) This could start with him being without for a long period due to raising his son alone to start with, and he starts to become obsessed with the boy as he is his whole world. He could also suddenly lose the mother to death or even divorce and take out his anger and despair on his son. Would like to do this plot with Altheras, but would be glad to do it with other characters.

Plot #I-2: Daddy dearest. Incest M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play the son.

Basically the inverse of the plot above. A teenage boy or college kid still living with his single father gets frustrated by his inability to find a girlfriend/boyfriend(if he's already realized he's gay), goes to his father for comfort and more, ending up raping his father who is older and weaker than him. We'll say the boy is physically bigger and an athlete, while the father is an accountant type/office worker and not as physically fit as he used to be, finds himself overpowered by his son.

Theological Fiction These plots involve angels, demons, and other fantastical theological themes as well as realistic tales based on the more extreme ideas of religion.

Plot #T-1: Fallen Angel M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play a demon in hell or some powerful being that dwells on earth.

This plot would center around an angel, my character, who would fall from heaven for any number of reasons. He could displease god in some way and be cast out, or perhaps fall on his own by his own decision. There are two ways this plot could go. Either he could fall to Earth and be left to wander among the humans, to try and find his place in the world either as an angel, demon, or human. This would have him end up most likely with a human partner, or some other powerful being that dwells on earth. The other possibility is that he is cast into hell to become a demon. This angle would have him end up with a demon master as he goes through the torment of being changed from beautiful and pure to corrupt and monstrous.

Plot #T-2: The Cult M/M only NC, BDSM, potential for eventual Romance
You will play the member who takes a special interest in my character.

My character will be a young male of about 17 who has dropped out of high school and been kicked out by his parents. His efforts to find a job as a high school drop out are not going well at all. In an effort to bring in some money, he answers an add in the paper for some 'temporary work' that supposedly pays very well. After he calls them up, they tell him that he sounds like just the guy they're looking for. He goes in for the interview, discovering that the address they gave him appears to be just a deserted warehouse. He pokes around a little, trying to see if there is something he is missing. As he turns to leave, he is tackled and subdued, forced into unconsciousness perhaps with force or with chemicals. He awakes later to find himself strapped to a giant cross in the middle of some massive gathering. The people surrounding him are wearing hoods and chanting, brandishing daggers and other scary implements of torture. He is tormented relentlessly, cut, burned, and marked, but strangely, not killed. He is then removed from the cross by one of the members and dragged off into a back room, where he is tightly bound and kept chained to a wall or bed. The member who has taken a special interest in him has agreed to take him under his wing as his 'pet' within the cult, adopting him and taking responsibility for his actions. Being the cult member's pet will involve a great deal of servitude, both sexual and non sexual. It will be a tough breaking process, where the boy is forced to accept whatever faith these people have adapted, and he will have to accept his new master as his 'lord' and learn never to question his orders or defy him, to do so will be met with swift punishment.

Light FantasyThese plots have some elements of fantasy, or fantasy races but are still set in a fairly normal world.
These ideas can be adapted to be made more or less realistic depending on your tastes.

Plot #LF-1: A Pet's Training M/M only {Potential N/C and strong BDSM}
You will play the master.

For this one I would be playing my OC Altheras: You can find his picture and description here.
You would be playing his master, whose name I will leave up to you. He is not a kind man, but he is not insane or overly cruel. He knows how to bend people to his will, and he enjoys the feeling of power that comes with complete dominance and control over another. He is usually dark skinned with black hair, and tall for his race, typically an elf, his race and appearance are unimportant however, so that can be changed to suit you. He can be harsh and heavy handed when displeased, and almost gentle and loving when his servant pleases him. 'No' is absolutely not an option, he has his way and refusal to comply will be met with swift punishment. He is also most often a Nobleman or wealthy man used to getting his way, though he usually lives alone until taking Altheras in. These things can be modified to your liking.
The story would start at either their first meeting, or the first night Altheras finds himself learning to serve his master in more interesting ways. It would continue on from there.
Two options are, either he saved Alth when he was a young boy, and has raised him since then. In this case the RP would start the night after Alth's 16th birthday, when his master decides he is ready to be taken and possessed fully.
The other option, is Alth is 16-17 and has just been kicked out of his home by his father. His master finds him on the street, and offers him a place to stay, with a price. In this case, the RP would start when he finds him in the street.
His master is also quite often a mage or a warlock, or in some way powerful with magic and completely capable of binding Altheras to him in an unbreakable blood bond. He could also perform a ritual to truly own the younger man's soul. Magic doesn't have to be a part of their relationship, but it can add another level of interest for both of us if you like the idea.

Plot #LF-2: Obey Me! M/M only N/C BDSM
You will play an owner.

My character would be an elf or human by the name of Yuya, kidnapped from a merchant vessel out at sea shortly after setting sail from his homeland at the young age of 16 to seek out his own identity. Your character would be one of his owners. You could choose to play one of the pirates that actually kidnaps him off the ship, or possibly someone who buys him from the pirates. I want this one to be a fairly brutal story of imprisonment and non consensual sex, abuse, and neglect as Yuya struggles to deal with the loss of his freshly found freedom. [Tip]: Look in my Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters thread to find Yuya.

Plot #LF-3: Squire M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM
You will play the knight.

For this one I want your character to be a knight and mine to be his squire. I would prefer it if my character was purchased for the task or just roped into it at least semi-against his will. The squire would be younger than the knight, possibly by a lot. I envision the knight as being in his 30s, while the squire will be 17 or 18. I would like for the plot to be set around their adventures as a knight and squire in a world that is at least slightly fantasy themed. The sex would be very sub/dom and possibly non-con as the squire is forced to please the knight while they are out on their travels.

Plot #LF-4: Inheritance? M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the one who inherits the slave.

A slave of an immortal race is inherited by a young man or woman from their relative who died finally of old age. The slave being immortal is forever-young and cannot die of old age. He could die from injuries though. The slave, my character, will be reluctant to become the property of a new master, but they were left to this family member in the will. The family member could be inheriting the slave from a distant relative or a close relative. It could come as a total shock or could be something they were expecting, even looking forward to. I would prefer the slave to be an elf, or possibly a vampire, or even a type of furry that could for whatever reason be immortal. In the case of an elf they may not be immortal, but live several thousand years instead of the relatively short lifespans of humans. Their previous master was a human, or a member of some other mortal race, but could also have been an immortal who died prematurely. The death of the master can also be an accident or otherwise. I can see this one going either towards abuse and rape of the newly acquired slave, or maybe even romance and freeing of the slave. I would love to do MANY versions of this one to see how different people handle it.

Plot #LF-5: Prequel to Forgotten EX NC and BDSM M/M only
You will play Durri's master.

I would really like to find someone to do a prequel to a current RP I am working on called Forgotten https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85164.0
I really want to find someone to play Durri's previous master. You could adapt him a bit to your own preferences, but he has a good bit of info about him in post 2 of that thread. The basic idea is a young man finds himself lusting after the elvish servant that has helped his family for years and ends up turning him into a slave. This would be brutal, and would involve extreme physical abuse, imprisonment, and regular rape of the elf. I would like for this RP to start soon after the deaths of the young man's parents, when he decides to take the elf for himself. It would require a very brutal dom to pull it off.

Plot #LF-6: An Elven Slave M/M only. Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the master.

This one is an old favorite of mine that I had many stories with once upon a time, but it seems as though I've lost most of those and I would very much like to rekindle this idea with some new stories. The basic idea is that my character would be an elf, taken against his will and enslaved by your character. I would prefer your character be a human, centaur, orc, another race of elf, or virtually anything you can come up with. A dragon could be a very interesting option here as well. The primary reason for enslavement would be a racial difference/prejudice. It could be during a time of war, or even a kidnapping during a time of peace, or perhaps my elf's race is somehow ruled over by your race and they are taken away from their families at whim of the ruling race. This plot would involve kidnapping at the start, non con, and some definite violence. I would prefer a forceful dom that knows what he wants and takes it. As with all of my plots though, the idea is very flexible, and I'm open to different takes on the plot.

Vampires These plots involve vampires. There is only one at the moment, but more will be added.

Plot#V-1: Bonded M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play The vampire

In this world vampires will be creatures who bond with one mate for eternity, choosing to spend all of their time with this one person feeding from them and forming an unbreakable blood bond. This bond will make the human immortal, but not make them a vampire, bound to them to be their personal snack and sex toy forever. Their immortality is fragile however, and they can be killed by many normal means, they simply will not grow older or die of old age and are capable of surviving more blood loss than a normal human. Their blood will replenish more quickly and injuries heal more quickly as well. Unfortunately, many humans cannot handle their situation and eventually kill themselves, while still others end up being killed by their vampire masters out of anger or being drained completely dry. Your character will be a vampire that has recently lost their toy and is on the hunt for a new one. It is likely that in this world vampires will be an accepted part of society, though that isn't necessary if you prefer the classic lurk in the shadows feel.

Heavy Fantasy These stories are set in a fantasy world with magic and fantasy races for the characters.
They can be made more realistic if you would like to adapt the plots a bit with me.

Plot #HF-1: I Will Carry You M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the owner.

A man, elf or some other race is trapped in the form of a horse. He ends up with a cruel man for an owner, who does not know that he is anything more than just a horse. The man is cruel to the horse, beats him, starves him, forces him to work well beyond what he is capable of, leaving him exhausted and hungry at the end of each day. The cruel owner however, has a reason that he is as cruel as he is, possibly something really bad happened to him in the past, and he even breaks down and cries in front of the horse a few times. The horse, sees his weaknesses along with his cruelty, and ends up falling in love with him. One day the spell breaks, and he turns back into his normal form while his owner his beating him. It is up to you how the owner would react. He could decide to continue the abuse, or he could soften when he realizes the horse was sentient all along and not just an animal. There is a possibility that this curse will come and go, leaving my character trapped as a horse sometimes, and other times not. It is likely that the scenes in horse form will all be non sexual abuse and neglect. While the sexual parts would be more likely to take place when my character is in his normal form.

Plot #HF-2: Dragons M/M only. Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the dominant partner.

I would really love to do a story with dragons being the primary characters, or a dominant dragon with some other race forced to be beneath him repeatedly. I'm open to possible romance on this one, but would prefer some dom/sub and possible non-con as well. The idea is very general in my head at the moment, but I would love to talk it out with someone and come up with more ideas. I also find the possibility of the dragons being able to shift into some humanoid form to be very appealing as well.

Plot #HF-3: The Centaur's Pet M/M only Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play the centaur.

I've lately had a fascination with centaur doms and would like to do a story involving one. I was thinking my character would be an elf or perhaps a tauren/minotaur, or even a human. It would take place in a fantasy world ideally, and I would like for there to be a strong non con feel. My character would either be kidnapped or given to the centaur as a gift/sacrifice. It would be an interesting angle for my character to be given to them for the sake of saving their village or family from being destroyed by the centaur.

Warcraft These plots are set in Warcraft lore with Warcraft races.

Plot #W-1: Make Love Not Warcraft M/M only. Potential N/C and BDSM.
You will play whatever you want.

I love WoW and enjoy playing gay blood elves, though I'm willing to play and play with any race in Warcraft. It can be NC or willing. It doesn't have to be a size-difference RP, but some size-play could be fun. I would really be interested in doing a plot where each character is of a different faction. For Cross-faction I would like either a NC situation with the sub being taken forcefully or a romance where the characters fall in love with each other despite their faction differences.

Plot #W-2 Death Knights {Warcraft} M/M only BDSM Possible N/C
You will play Thassarian or an OC.

For this one I would like to play Koltira Deathweaver who is a character in World of Warcraft. I would very much like someone to play Thassarian or an OC alongside him. He is a high elf, and Thassarian a human. The Death Knights are very much like vampires, they do not feed on blood, but they are undead in the same sense. I would love to play out the painful process of his falling in battle to Thassarian and becoming a death knight in further detail, or even pick up a story after he has been turned either with Thassarian or with another character which could be a complete OC. The paragraphs below are a quick summary of what led to him becoming a Death Knight. They are taken from WoWwiki.

"Koltira's first encounter with Thassarian was during the defense of Quel'thalas against the impending Scourge invasion with his brother Faltora, and Merriel at An'owyn. Merriel was quickly slain and Faltora charged Thassarian directly, only to quickly beaten. Koltira noticed however, that Thassarian hesitated in killing him. While attempting to flee, Faltora was killed by an Abomination, but Koltira managed to escape.

Several hours later, Koltira followed and ambushed Thassarian. Feeling the conflict inside Thassarian, he offered Thassarian the choice to turn away from the Scourge and join him. Thassarian refused but spared his life until the next time they meet. The next day, the Elfgates failed and the Scourge entered Silvermoon where Koltira and Thassarian continued their duel. Thassarian emerged victorious and took Koltira's life. Koltira was then raised as another death knight of the Scourge. Despite being his murderer, Thassarian and Koltira see each other as brothers."

Plot #W-3: Blood Elves {Warcraft} M/M only Potential N/C definite BDSM
You will play the Nobleman.

The decadence of blood elf society has always been one of my favorite points for role play both in and out of the game. For this plot I'm looking for a partner willing to play a blood elf nobleman, born into wealth and used to getting everything he wants when he wants it. He would be drunk with his own power and a sadist who enjoys humiliating and violating those who serve him. My character would be of a family born to serve his, blood bound for generations to serve the same wealthy family due to a debt their ancestors incurred.

FFXI These plots are set within the universe created for the MMO Final Fantasy XI. I have not added many plots yet, but I am currently playing this MMO and would be deeply interested in more ideas. If you'd like to do something set in FFXI, give me a poke.

Plot #FF-1: The Half-Blood M/M only Potential BDSM, NC, and Romance.
You will play The Elvaan Nobleman or the father.

For this plot, my character will be half Hume, half Elvaan. His mother, the hume, died when he was very young, leaving him to be raised by his elvaan father. The Elvaan are a proud people, steeped in tradition. His father, being of a Noble house, would be disgusted by his son, maybe even claiming that he's not the father, when he really is. I would like to explore two different possibilities with this one.
1. His father throws him out as soon as he is of age, and he is taken in by another wealthy Elvaan, who wishes to turn him into a servant and bedslave. This Elvaan would think of him as inferior since he is a halfbreed. Being half hume, he would be much smaller than a typical Elvaan, and have shorter ears and just generally be seen as a lesser creature in society. A hybrid is something they would rather did not exist.
2. I would also be interested in exploring the relationship between this character and his father once he becomes an adult, if anyone is open to an incest plot based on brutality and disapproval.

Dragon Age Plot ideas set in the world of the Dragon Age games. I'm open to any ideas you may have set in this world as long as the story is m/m, and your character would be the more dominant/aggressive.

Plot #DA-1: As you wish, Master. M/M only BDSM, Potential NC and/or Romance

A Dalish elf is captured and forced into servitude to a reach noble human. He despises humans and all they stand for. He is a fiery creature who is not used to the idea of bowing to another's will. The struggle to break his will and his spirit will be hard fought and require a tough man indeed.

Plot #DA-2: Anything Goes M/M only BDSM, Possible NC and/or Romance

Altheras is a city elf who grew up in the slums, his father, the only family he had left, has recently passed away. All he sees around him is sorrow, the broken people of his race, and the reminders of a family lost to poverty. He makes his living doing odd jobs and selling himself to the humans of the city. Eventually one of his customers becomes something much more, an owner. Though slavery is illegal, Alth submits to the man's demands, thinking that anything is better than staying in the slum.

Elder Scrolls So far all I have played is Morrowind, but I am already hooked on the series. When I have a computer capable of playing newer games, I plan to explore this world more fully. I can do anything you want set in these games, if you can provide me with a description of the time and area you want it set in.

Plot #ES-1: It's My Legal Right!  M/M only BDSM N/C slight chance for Romance

For this plot, your character would be a dunmer who owns slaves, or a member of another race who has moved to Morrowind just so that he can own slaves, unless you'd like to set it in an earlier era when slavery was legal in the Empire. I would love a Nord dom for this plot. My character will be a slave you have purchased or captured. The nature of the slave is up to you, though I have a leaning towards Bosmer(Wood Elves). Further details can be worked out as you see fit.
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.

Altheras

New plot added to the realism section!

Plot #R-15: You Can't Fool Death M/M (others possible) N/C and BDSM likely
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 

Altheras

New plot added!

Plot #R-16: Drag Queen M/M only BDSM likely  NC or Romance possible

Dani13

I would like to play Inheritance?. It seems like a very good plot line; although I will probably take the whole 'romantic fall-in-love' side of the story. I'm just odd like that. *shrug*

But if you feel up to Dominant, I don't mind playing the slave (so long's it's still romantic) It's a very interesting idea!

Altheras

Altheras

New plot added! You can find it in the Theological Fiction section of my plots, right below Realism ^^

Plot #T-2: The Cult M/M only NC, BDSM, potential for eventual Romance
You will play the member who takes a special interest in my character.

My character will be a young male of about 17 who has dropped out of high school and been kicked out by his parents. His efforts to find a job as a high school drop out are not going well at all. In an effort to bring in some money, he answers an add in the paper for some 'temporary work' that supposedly pays very well. After he calls them up, they tell him that he sounds like just the guy they're looking for. He goes in for the interview, discovering that the address they gave him appears to be just a deserted warehouse. He pokes around a little, trying to see if there is something he is missing. As he turns to leave, he is tackled and subdued, forced into unconsciousness perhaps with force or with chemicals. He awakes later to find himself strapped to a giant cross in the middle of some massive gathering. The people surrounding him are wearing hoods and chanting, brandishing daggers and other scary implements of torture. He is tormented relentlessly, cut, burned, and marked, but strangely, not killed. He is then removed from the cross by one of the members and dragged off into a back room, where he is tightly bound and kept chained to a wall or bed. The member who has taken a special interest in him has agreed to take him under his wing as his 'pet' within the cult, adopting him and taking responsibility for his actions. Being the cult member's pet will involve a great deal of servitude, both sexual and non sexual. It will be a tough breaking process, where the boy is forced to accept whatever faith these people have adapted, and he will have to accept his new master as his 'lord' and learn never to question his orders or defy him, to do so will be met with swift punishment.

Altheras

New plot added and new section added with it for Final Fantasy XI, at the bottom of the post. ^^

Altheras

Another new plot added today.

Plot #R-17: An Army Marches on Its Stomach M/M  Potential for BDSM, NC, and Romance
You will play the high ranking officer, and other characters if you like.

This one would take place in a time of war, in a country that still allows slavery. This could be a historical war or a made up war. The country can be whatever you choose, real or not. My character would be a possession of a high ranking officer in the military, like a General. It would be his job to prepare meals for the entire army, be it a small squad or a large division. He will have to make do with the food they get and turn it into something suitable for the army men. Any failures on his part will be met with punishment, and some of the men may demand more from him than just food. I would be interested in doing this with more than one character involved in sex scenes, if you wish to play more than one. You can also just play the one who owns him, and we can act out what happens in their tent at night, and during the day. ;)

Altheras

Back after many months with no internet and looking for partners for RP. Will be updating ideas.

Altheras