HIT Squad [Suicide Squad/Villain-Themed RP - LF 2 Females]

Started by TheBlackThrone, August 16, 2019, 04:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

The story of HIT Squad takes place in a modern fantasy setting with advanced-level modern technology. The universe is an original super hero universe where the technology is capable of exceeding the modern-advanced level, but only by extraterrestrial means. In this story, writers will be role playing anti-villains, and only anti-villains. Writers will also be tasked with creating their super hero adversary as a NPC. This game is inspired by Suicide Squad and Gotham City in the DC universe; however, it may contain archetypes from either the DC or Marvel universe, and of course, original ideas. This story is meant to contain dark, dark humor, sexual, and violent themes. Having introduced to you the basic idea, let’s get into the actual story.

Raven City is a fictional city on a fictional earth. The continent is similar to North America and its location is on the east coast between Philadelphia, PA and New York City, NY. Raven City has a Gotham-esque appearance at night, but in the day, it appears as sunny as California. Citizens are advised to never travel alone at night for crime is highest. The Raven City Police Department (RCPD) are one of the best departments in the country. Cops from all over the nation try to transfer to the RCPD just to get in on the action they compete with day-to-day. The RCPD are not alone in their efforts to keep the peace for there are heroes who are constantly on-call to assist them. Unfortunately, sometimes the villains need more justice dealt to them than a prison cell. Because the super heroes have adopted the code of “Thou Shalt Not Kill” many criminals and supervillains get put in prison only to escape days after to wreak havoc once again. This has been an issue across the entire country, and the United States government has had enough.

The U.S. government knows that there are supervillains who only the super-powered heroes can defeat, but they also know that they have locked up some supervillains who were just as formidable. In an experimental operation called DOUBLE CROSS, the Office of Covert Operations (Oh-Coh) (OCO) (basically an organization similar to what we know as SHIELD) travelled to every prison on the planet and recruited seven criminals. The objective of DOUBLE CROSS was to turn the supervillains against other supervillains under the noses of the hero league. OCO Psychologists believed that the best way to go after criminals was to use criminals. The seven were either forced to comply or had their own reasons for complying with the operation. They were placed on a special expendable squad and were tasked to carryout whatever mission the OCO demanded.

You will be creating a character on this squad. I will also have a character on the squad so I will be recruiting six players total. I want only dedicated, active, drama-free writers who can contribute to the story and the humor. I have had the pleasure of writing with many gifted writers on E, and it would be nice to have them all in the same place as is the case in one of the other games I GM. There will be a lot of lore-creation and character creation required of you. As previously mentioned, you will not only create in the main CS, your anti-villain, but you will also introduce as a NPC their heroic rival. If you create a city or even a prison where your character is going to hail from, then we will add that city and prison to the lore of the game. A lot of what you create will become apart of the game. This is why I ask for creative and dedicated writers. This game is meant to be fun, and it’ll only be as fun as we make it.

In the end, I am hoping for the anti-villains to (situational irony) start becoming the true heroes in the story, while the heroes well-known by the world start seeing themselves becoming the villains. But any who, if this whole idea interests you, then let me know. Drop your interest and feel free to pass your character concept by me in PM. I am on GMT+1, so if you notice a delay in my response that is why.

I am designating some rules for character creation:

1. No Anime. Try to use realistic art, comic art, or digital art. I do not want to see canon art from anime.

2. Avoid choosing the same concept as another writer. I am going to try and anonymously list concepts on the OP so that other prospective writers do not pick ideas that are already taken. Concepts—really what I mean is abilities. POWER THEME! If someone is going with Ice powers, then I do not want someone else choosing an Ice theme.

3. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Writers to this day do not know what a Mary Sue and Gary Stu is and still continue to make them. I am going to describe a character concept that I do not want to see: super tall, rich, and super handsome male or super beautiful female who can speak multiple languages, can fly, use super strength, do almost anything with their energy powers, and has no real exploitable weakness. If you create anything like this, I will reject it. I am telling you now so that you aren’t surprised.

4. Banned Powers: Time Manipulation; Space Manipulation; Matter Manipulation; Pocket Space Creation; Luck Manipulation (very thin exception); Dimension Creation; Realm Walking (not the same as astral projection); Nonexistence (does not exist to the six senses); Absolute Invulnerability (nothing harms them); Absolute Invincibility (again nothing harms them); Permanent Power Stealing/Copying/Mimicry; Instant Death; Cannot summon gods; Extreme Regeneration (where you can recover a missing arm, leg, or head in seconds/minutes—days, weeks, or months is more allowable); Resurrection; Advanced Healing (one who can heal anything even death without consequence); Reincarnation; Absolute Intangibility (every power, spell, or weapon can pass through them without inflicting harm because it has no weakness); and Premonition/Foresight (one can predict whatever attack, natural disaster, or consequence that can occur in the future in a split second). This list has the potential to get bigger. If I feel more needs to be added here, then I will add more.

CS Template Appearance

Legal Name: Your character's real name.
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: What is their villain name?
Criminal Record: List crimes they have committed, ex. Murder, Arson, Vandalism, etc.
Character O/Os:
Player O/Os: You can always link your O/Os.

Height:
Weight:
Build: Example: Slender, Athletic, Solid, etc.
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
General Appearance: Describe their overall appearance to include tattoos, scars, birthmarks, hair highlights, odd features etc. Try to avoid describing what is in the picture you chose for your character.
Costume: What does your character's costume looks like or is comprised of? This is not the section where you go into detail describing armor, weapons, or gadgets.
Face Claim: If you chose to use a real life photo, then write what model, actor/actrice, or celebrity you're using. If you do not know who it is, write "Unknown." If you're not using a real life face claim, then write N/A.

You can add pictures and imagery throughout this entire template.

POWERS: Try to list no more than five.

EQUIPMENT: List any weapons, armor, or gadgets they use. If they do not use any, then leave this section blank.

SKILLS: Do they know martial arts? How to hack? Can they perform acrobatic feats? You list their abilities here.

ADVANTAGES: What are their advantages? It could be power-related, personality-related, or skill-related. It could even be due to their financial status or job position.

DISADVANTAGES: These are weaknesses. These can be power weaknesses, physical or psychological weaknesses. Financial weaknesses. Liabilities such as someone they love or care for, etc.

Backstory: This is where you write how your character became the villain he or she became.

Current Story: Where were they before OCO picked them up and why did they choose to go along with the HIT Squad.

Personality: Describe your character's personality. Since they are a villain, I don't expect them to really get along with others but they shouldn't be so unhinged that all people want to do is kill them. Because a personality like that will not last long on the team.

Character Flaws: Does your character have some flaws about them whether they be behavioral or psychological (outside of their control)? Ex: OCD, night terrors, impulsive violence, insensitive, lack of sense of humor, overly-emotional, etc.

Heroic Rival: Since I'm expecting the hero to be a NPC, I'm not expecting an entire CS for this character. Just give a summary of the relationship between your character and this hero. Maybe this hero had a place in your character's back story which explains why they are enemies.

Character Theme: Optional. This is for posting songs that make you think about your character.

Battle Theme: Optional.

You can add anything extra you want in this section.

CS Template Code
[hr]
[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5Ra0ZUU1VNZ1NVNUdUdywsLjAAAAAA/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]
[b]Legal Name:[/b] Your character's real name.
[b]Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias:[/b] What is their villain name?
[b]Age:[/b]18+ younger than 50 y/o
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Criminal Record:[/b] List crimes they have committed, ex. Murder, Arson, Vandalism, etc.
[b]Character O/Os:[/b]
[b]Player O/Os:[/b] You can always link your O/Os.

[hr]
[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VR2g1YzJsallXd2dSR1Z6WTNKcGNIUnBiMjQsLjAAAAAA/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Example: Slender, Athletic, Solid, etc.
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b] Describe their overall appearance to include tattoos, scars, birthmarks, hair highlights, odd features etc. Try to avoid describing what is in the picture you chose for your character.
[b]Costume:[/b] What does your character's costume looks like or is comprised of? This is not the section where you go into detail describing armor, weapons, or gadgets.
[b]Face Claim:[/b] If you chose to use a real life photo, then write what model, actor/actrice, or celebrity you're using. If you do not know who it is, write "Unknown." If you're not using a real life face claim, then write N/A.

You can add pictures and imagery throughout this entire template.

[hr]

[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VRzkzWlhKeklHRnVaQ0JGY1hWcGNHMWxiblEsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]POWERS[/u]:[/b] Try to list no more than five.

[b][u]EQUIPMENT[/u]:[/b] List any weapons, armor, or gadgets they use. If they do not use any, then leave this section blank.

[b][u]SKILLS[/u]:[/b] Do they know martial arts? How to hack? Can they perform acrobatic feats? You list their abilities here.

[b][u]ADVANTAGES[/u]:[/b] What are their advantages? It could be power-related, personality-related, or skill-related. It could even be due to their financial status or job position.

[b][u]DISADVANTAGES[/u]:[/b] These are weaknesses. These can be power weaknesses, physical or psychological weaknesses. Financial weaknesses. Liabilities such as someone they love or care for, etc.

[hr]

[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VR1Z5YzI5dVlXdywuMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b]Backstory:[/b] This is where you write how your character became the villain he or she became.

[b]Current Story:[/b] Where were they before OCO picked them up and why did they choose to go along with the HIT Squad.

[b]Personality:[/b] Describe your character's personality. Since they are a villain, I don't expect them to really get along with others but they shouldn't be so unhinged that all people want to do is kill them. Because a personality like that will not last long on the team.

[b]Character Flaws:[/b] Does your character have some flaws about them whether they be behavioral or psychological (outside of their control)? Ex: OCD, night terrors, impulsive violence, insensitive, lack of sense of humor, overly-emotional, etc.

[b]Heroic Rival:[/b] Since I'm expecting the hero to be a NPC, I'm not expecting an entire CS for this character. Just give a summary of the relationship between your character and this hero. Maybe this hero had a place in your character's back story which explains why they are enemies.

[b]Character Theme:[/b] Optional. This is for posting songs that make you think about your character.

[b]Battle Theme:[/b] Optional.

You can add anything extra you want in this section.

1. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. I think the CS is detailed enough that I don't think this will be a problem. But again, don't make one.
2. No drama. This rule will always be here because people do not obey or even read this. Do not bring drama to this game. Not aggressive or passive aggressive. I will not let you into this game if you demonstrate to me that you cannot behave like a mature adult.
3. No is No. GM says no. Move on. I try to be fair but if I literally tell you No, then it’s no.
4. No weak, partial, and trim character sheets. If it looks like you barely put any effort into your CS, you will be denied. Do not send me a weak CS.
5. Interact. You are joining a group game. By joining a group game that means you want to interact with others. Do it! Do not join this game if you don’t plan to write with others. Do not be a creeper either. If I get a report that you are creeping on writers, then you will be dropped. If I feel you are not contributing to the game, then I will ask you to leave.
6. Activity. This game is going to be as fast as we make it. However, if the game slows down to the point everyone is posting once every 3-5 days, do not deem this game as dead. This game will only die if the GM says it is dead. If it dies and the GM didn't say it's dead, then the players killed this game. Do not kill this game. As a GM, there is only so much I can do. I can guide this game until conclusion, but I cannot force you to keep active and interested. You have to do this on your own. Interacting with other players and developing stories with them helps. Communicate with me if you plan to go AWOL. If you're coming down with a sickness and think you're going to be gone, let me know before it gets worse. If you plan to go on vacation for a time frame, let me know so we can accommodate your absence.
7. Respect each other.
8. Have fun.
Update! 9. Posting Level Requirement. Writers must be capable of posting 300 words and more. This is not a game for one-liners or short and choppy paragraphs. The writing in this game can reach advanced levels.
More rules will be added as they become necessary.

Anonymous concepts will be posted here. This section is to let writers know what powers/concepts are taken.

Succubus/Emotion Control/Moll
Vampire/Blood Manipulation/Mind Control
Minor Invulnerability/Valkyrie/Angela
Reptile Mutant

The goal is to have six approved CSes. If I receive more than six, then I will pick the best concept. Understand that this doesn't mean you weren't a good enough writer, it just means the GM is picking the concept that fits best in the story. However, if I do get more than six and the concepts are too good to pass up, then I will allow for more writers to join.

Conor McMordie - Mr. Vendetta - Nameless One
Angelica O'Neil - Scream Angel - Nowherewoman
Gray Smith - Vermin - Nervous Skull
Jensen Jonston - Spitfire - Wolfling72

Links

IC

Character Thread

OOC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

TheBlackThrone

This character is not included in the six-required characters cast. This is the GM's player character.

Dracula

NSFW
Legal Name: Vlad III Dracula, Vlad Tepes
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Vlad the Impaler; Dracula
Age: Rough estimate of birth year is 1397, making him approximately 622 years old. However, he was resurrected by the Nazis in 1943, making his living age from that date 76 years old.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Criminal Record: Serial murderer; vandalism; and arson.
Character O/Os: Clever and dirty foreplay, strong partners, dirty talk, manhandling/being manhandled, fighting for submission, hair-pulling/having hair-pulled, biting, scratching, light BDSM, single to multiple partners, anal, cock worship, tit sucking and play, blowjobs, groping, etc.
Player O/Os: O/O

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Black originally; he dyed it brown.
Eye Color: Green, but prone to change to colors like blue, blood-red and black.
General Appearance: When Vlad doesn’t drink, he appears old and gaunt. His body becomes frail and weak, but he is prone to uncontrollable blood-lust in this state. With a full-feeding, Vlad is a muscular, tan-skinned Wallachian male. His features are a cross between Middle Eastern and Eastern European. Crossing his body where his limbs and neck attach to his torso are thick, rope-like scars. The scars tell of how he died years ago, cut to pieces by the Ottomans. Vlad is prone to wear expensive jewelry:  chains about his neck, earstuds and earrings, and rings upon his fingers. His tongue is also pierced and split down the middle, giving it a forked appearance.
Costume: Vlad wears a black, leather long coat that conforms to the muscles of his arms and legs like a second skin. The tail layers of the coat are a sanguine-red. The sleeves reach his wrists but his flesh is bare and presented in a large V-cut from his shoulders to just above his navel.
Face Claim: Hakan Akbulut

POWERS:
  • True Vampire Physiology: A vampire who has always been a vampire whether born or created as the first of their kind. They are usually very powerful, elegant and beautiful. This causes most true vampires to look down on those who were turned, viewing them as lesser beings. In most cases, this haughty attitude is somewhat justified given that most true vampires will be more powerful than their turned counterparts.
    • Vampire Physiology: A being who subsists by feeding on the life essence of living creatures (often in the form of blood), regardless of whether the vampire is undead or a living person/being. While all vampires need some form of life-essence, the quality and quantity vary greatly: from daily to rarely, from needing lethal amounts to barely notable, from sentient blood freshly drained to rare steak. Physically, vampires are similar to their non-vampiric species, but exact changes to their state causes vary greatly: more common effects include pale/white skin, glowing eyes (possibly changing to golden or red), prominent canines or generally predatory appearance, but some have no visible changes at all, while others barely pass for humanoid. Mentally, vampires vary from perfectly normal persons with unusual dietary requirements to predatory, calculating beings, to hunger-driven blood junkies. Generally, vampires are physically imposing beings with excellent strength, speed, endurance and agility, excellent senses, extended living-span nearing ageless and high-level resistance to damage. Other abilities include ability to turn other beings into vampires (possibly involuntarily), mental abilities, transformation into animals or mist, etc. Note that vampires are able to learn magic, so the variety of powers some have isn’t so much result of them being vampires as their own studies.
  • Blood Manipulation: Vlad can create, shape and manipulate blood from either himself, others, or from his surroundings, whether it be from blood-banks, hospitals, or battlefields. Vlad will use blood manipulation as a weapon or to physically control other beings against their will (This will mainly be used on NPCs and deceased persons).
  • Hypnosis: Vlad can hypnotize his victims two ways: 1) they gaze into his eyes, which will turn an enticing sapphire-blue and become enraptured; or 2) they hear his voice, which takes on a resonating sound when he is using his power. Vlad will use both methods on a victim as soon as they become enraptured in his stare to increase the effects of the hypnosis.

EQUIPMENT: None.

SKILLS:
  • Stealth: While Vlad can’t just break and enter some places, he can quickly and silently execute enemies before he is even seen.
  • Invasion: Vlad can infect prey, making them into thralls who obey him and who trick and deceive others.
  • Occult Knowledge: Vlad knows some things about other supernatural creatures. He has to, sometimes they’re rivals. He learned more from the data the Nazis collected.
  • Master of Distraction: You need a distraction? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
  • Martial Arts: Vlad has been fighting well-before most of his modern enemies have been born.
  • Manipulation: More of the actual skill of manipulating others rather than a supernatural ability. This coupled with his good looks makes him very successful.
ADVANTAGES:
  • Attractive: Yes, he considers his unnatural beauty to be an advantage.
  • Vampire: This should be self-explanatory.
  • Tough: Vlad doesn’t die by average means. It takes a lot more planning and preparation to end this vampire.
  • Government Asset: Vlad is actually protected by the U.S. Government. The U.S. won’t allow anyone else to take possession of his casket. Unknown to the heroes who have to put Vlad back in prison every time he manages to break out, the government will ensure Vlad is kept alive in the case they need to use him as a weapon against other nations or threats to the U.S.’s existence.
  • Deceiver: Out of all of his abilities, Vlad’s cunning is perhaps his deadliest art. He can be a liar and when he is lying, it can be difficult to tell. This skill alone has allowed him to escape prison over and over again. People are just so gullible.
  • Electronically Undetected: Vlad doesn't have a reflection and similarly, cannot be photographed. His beauty would have to be immortalized in paintings. He doesn't appear on electronic surveillance, and therefore seems to be a phantom on video.
  • Self-Confident: His self-confidence is unyielding. No matter how much anyone tries to talk down to him, he will never see himself as such. He is below no one and he is good at what he does. Enough said.

DISADVANTAGES:

• High Maintenance: Vlad still sees himself as royalty and special and therefore, has a lot of demands that need to be fulfilled. If he doesn’t get his way or if those demands aren’t fulfilled, well, then shit happens. He takes no responsibility for it.
  • Narcissistic: He is probably the most arrogant man that has ever lived. Everyone is beneath him.
  • Selfish: In the end, he is always thinking about himself and no one else. His wants; his needs; and his problems.
  • Ego: The vampire can be swayed with flattery. The OCO do it all the time.
  • Sunlight: Vlad doesn’t work in the day. When the sunrises, he has to get his beauty sleep. The sun burns him and he doesn’t like having his divine visage marred by varying degrees of sunburn. Most of his enemies have caught him sleeping. Can you imagine going to bed, and then just waking up in prison? What the fuck?
  • Blood-Reliant: The more blood he loses, then the more gaunt and haggard he becomes. He needs a constant supply of blood and he’ll get it somehow. Using his own blood supply in his blood magic is draining, and therefore, he will try to steal it from others.
  • Needs Permission: Vlad cannot just break in and enter anyone’s place. He has to be allowed inside by someone who resides there. Now you see why he’s become such a talker.
  • Holy Objects/Symbols/Water/Rituals, etc.: Vlad can be repelled by holy objects. He will not enter sacred places such as churches even if allowed in. He doesn’t like prayer, and of course, he doesn’t like holy water splashed on him. These have been his enemies’ main weapons against him.
  • Destroy the Heart: If Vlad’s heart is destroyed, then he will die. He needs an organ to pump blood throughout his being and without the heart, this is not possible.
  • No Reflection: The most notable giveaway. Vlad doesn't have a reflection. He doesn't appear in photography and he cannot be detected by electronic surveillance. This has been the main reason why he couldn't start a modeling career; and he hates it. He always has to have painters paint him or people tell him how he looks.

Backstory: Reference the history of Vlad III Dracula for the first half of Vlad’s back story. This backstory begins in an unknown secret location in Nazi Germany, 1943. During this time, the Nazis were experimenting on humans and the occult. A scientist by the name of Fredrich Stronenburg pinpointed the missing pieces of Vlad The Impaler. The Nazis were planning to resurrect Vlad using black magic and use him as a general to help them conquer Russia. After assembling all of the missing pieces, the Nazis resurrected Vlad, and in doing so, unintentional resurrected a monster. Vlad’s blood-lust was so great that he drank from the bodies of every scientist and test subject in the lab. It was a massacre and the Nazis never exactly learned what had happened that day. Since his escape, Vlad toured the world, trying to learn about what has changed. He discovered his strange powers and dependence on blood. His feedings attracted what would be a family line of hunters who would forever come after him generation after generation: The Hellsings. No matter how may Hellsings he kills, one always seems to survive. Same way; somehow..

Current Story: The Hellsings have come to Raven City seeking to end Vlad’s life once and for all; however, the super hero league protect him. The super hero league keeps thwarting the Hellsing family’s attempts and keep putting Vlad in prison. The U.S. Government now protects Vlad from The Hellsings and anyone else who would try to obtain him. They keep tabs on him and will even send secret agents to sabotage The Hellsings' attempts to kill him. Vlad now resides at Dolfin Penitentiary in Jackson Harbor, Raven City.

Personality: When people imagine The Legendary Dracula, they imagine a dark and imposing figure and monster. While Vlad can be both, most are caught off-guard by his pompous behavior. He behaves like one would imagine a spoiled, royal brat. He has wants and needs and he will make demands, and if they’re not fulfilled, well, people disappear. He feels he deserves only the best and highest quality, and if he can’t get that, then you better make a desperate effort. The vampire is sadistic and a little masochistic. He feels little sympathy when it comes to the lives of animals and human beings. He compares them to a bug most people swat or stomp and thinks nothing of it. Therefore, feeding on humans he compares to how humans create farms to ensure steaks and fried chicken are served in every restaurant and on every table. He is eating, and he can even be very bougie about the quality of blood he samples.

Vlad is very materialistic. He has flooded a section of the city in thralls, wearing a big, puffy mink coat and dressed to the nines. Sadly, he lost all of those nice things when he was defeated and never got them back—bastards. Vlad gets his hair done, nails done, feet done, waxes and receives deep tissue massages (to get that blood flowing!). The OCO describe Vlad to be the girliest-manliest man anyone could ever meet. What does that mean? He can be as big of a girl as he wants and still steal your woman.

“The Impaler” has many meanings now. Over the years, it has changed into something erotic. Vlad attracts both men and women, and he is into both men and women equally. He can be sexually promiscuous, but as previously mentioned, he’s a demanding bitch. He likes it when his partners acknowledge his beauty and he likes it rough.

On missions, Vlad’s arrogance makes each one seem like a walk in the park and often times they’re not. But hey, nothing he can’t handle right? Unless the mission is during the day. If his team is conducting a day mission, then despite all the OCO’s special technology, he will leave them hanging and not show up. His beauty sleep is more important.

Character Flaws: Vlad’s major flaw is that he’s arrogant as hell and due to this doesn’t work well in a team. Most people can’t stand him, and he doesn’t really care. He has a temper when it comes to people trying to give him low-quality shit and doing the bare minimum to please him—what better things are there to do? He usually has a thick skin but there are some things that trigger him.

Heroic Rival:

The Hellsing Family: They have encountered a few deaths over the years. Isaac Van Hellsing (Grandfather); Lars Van Hellsing (Father); Isabella Van Hellsing (Natural Death/Grandmother); and the remaining members are Helga (Mother), Emilia (Daughter), and Walter (Son). Majority of the slayers employed by the Van Hellsings are not blood-related, but they are all called Hellsings. They specialize in exterminating supernatural monsters and Dracula is high on their hit list. He has made himself a permanent member on their list for murdering Isaac and Lars Van Hellsing. The super hero league considers them to be anti-heroes and monitors their activities when they can. Unlike other heroes, this family isn’t afraid to kill and ask questions later.

Character Theme:

Battle Theme: Optional.
The gates are open

Foxy DeVille

The Dame

Legal Name: Stephanie Sinclair (changed from Dolores Norman)
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Those that know about her true nature refer to her as  "The Dame." During her criminal career she was called a variety of pet names: Honey, Sugar, Sweet Thing, etc.
Criminal Record: Numerous counts of conspiracy, aiding and abetting a fugitive, accessory to murder, receiving stolen property, obstruction of justice, and tax evasion.
Character O/Os: Exhibitionism, gangbangs, slapping, choking, titty torture, anal, rough sex, fisting, deep throating
Player O/Os: F-List

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 134 lbs
Build: Curvy
Hair Color: Brunette (frequently dyed blonde or red)
Eye Color: Hazel
General Appearance: The Dame presents a vintage pin-up look, with killer curves that are the result of good genes and excellent plastic surgeons. Her hair color varies and is rarely her natural shade. One nod to modern times is her several body piercings, consisting of one nipple, her navel, and both labia.
Costume: While not having an official costume, the Dame prefers to wear latex when working with super-villains for aesthetic reasons, not to mention the way it hugs her body.
Face Claim: Bianca Beauchamp

POWERS:
  Dark Empathy: The Dame can sense and amplify emotions associated with vice such as anger and lust.
  Night Vision: As she mainly operates during nocturnal hours the Dame has become quite good at seeing in the shadows.
  Psionic Cloaking: An aura of psychic energy surrounds the Dame, dulling the instincts of those she encounters and making them trust her more. It also interferes with their long-term memory, causing them to be unable to remember any specific details about the Dame.
  Succubus: The Dame feeds on sin, being around immorality keeps her young and full of energy. If she is around enough sin she acts as though she is fueled by adrenaline and has no need for food or sleep.

EQUIPMENT: Her modus operandi is to avoid direct confrontation but things happen so the Dame frequently caries a small handgun such as a COP .357 Derringer.

SKILLS: During the Golden Age of Hollywood Stephanie Sinclair was a talented actress and she hasn't lost any of her skill. She also trained as a singer and dancer for musicals. At some point the Dame trained in judo for a year to give herself some self-defense ability. She also studied the Romance languages over the decades and is comfortable in several of them.

ADVANTAGES: The Dame is at ease in any social situation, be it a seedy bar or black tie dinner, and has a knack for seeming like she belongs. Her association with criminals has been quite profitable for her and she has invested to ill-gotten gains into real estate owned under fake names. Being around dangerous villains gives her a lot of street smarts as well as extensive knowledge about who's who in the underworld.

DISADVANTAGES: While sin keep the Dame ageless a lack of it leaves her weakened. It is possible her years might catch up to her, leading to her demise.

Backstory: Stephanie Sinclair was a Hollywood actress in the 1940s who had a lot of talent and sex appeal but she also had a bad attitude. Her fondness for late night partying and questionable company made her a liability and she found herself up for less and less roles. Stuck doing a low budget horror film, Stephanie blamed her decline on the fact she was almost thirty and openly declared she would give anything to stay young during a blow-up on set. Little did she know that a black skull brought in as a prop as an actual occult artifact. That night she was visited in her dreams by a devilishly handsome man who granted Stephanie's wish. It was not without cost however as she needed to be around sin to maintain her youth. Stephanie also discovered no one knew who she was anymore, putting an end to her Hollywood career.

Over the next several decades Stephanie learned to adapt to her new existence. She became a moll to gangsters and later super-villains, manipulating them to perform more and greater sins that she could feed off of. When her associates were hunted down and captured, she was only spoken of as a "hot-looking dame" by the police who never realized her significance or that is was the same woman cavorting with so many criminals over the years. As such she remained active for decades as the power behind a variety of thrones.

Current Story: The Dame had been captured by the Black Widower and placed into an automated cell on his property. This was to keep her away from people she could manipulate into freeing her. Over time the ethics of what he was doing weighed on the Widower's mind and he arranged for the Dame to be delivered directly to federal agents along with details on her crimes and countering her abilities. The agents turned out to be from OCO and offered the Dame a deal. Weakened from the lack of sin to feed on and deprived of human interaction, she quickly accepted.

Personality: Stephanie Sinclair had a desperate craving for the spotlight that led her to a career in Hollywood. Becoming the Dame hasn't changed that need, only how she gets it. She's got her sex kitten act down cold and looks at home clinging to the arm of some criminal or another. Decades as the Dame has made her pretty jaded and few crimes shock her. In fact she revels in them. Her talents make her more of a puppet master than a direct threat. Her flair of the dramatic has never left her and the Dame enjoys crafting scenarios that entertain her dark desires, such as pitting allies against each other. Much of her tastes remain in the 40s and she prefers clothes, movies, and music that harken back to that era.

Character Flaws: The Dame's need for attention is her driving force and the fact her powers make it almost impossible for anyone to remember much about her eats away at her. This makes her vindictive towards famous people and she'll scheme against them when sticking to manipulating crooks would be easier and more profitable. Also she's had a substance abuse problem dating back to her starlet days and her associations since then have done nothing to cure them. Her powers keep her habits from causing serious physical harm to herself but there have been times when being under the influence has been a liability. 

Heroic Rival: Over the decades many heroes have gone against the Dame, just none of them have realized it. The Black Widower was the first to piece together the many reports of a nameless moll who escaped arrest, one that he dubbed "the Dame" as various cops and crooks made passing reference to her by that word. A former government cryptologist turned mathematics professor, the Widower began trying to solve seemingly unsolvable puzzles to cope with the death of his wife in a car accident. Normally he would pass information to the authorities or manipulate events from the shadows but the Widower realized the Dame would require a direct approach. He was able to resist her charms by thinking about his wife and knocked the Dame out with a sucker punch.

Character Theme: "Born Bad" by Cissie Cobb

Battle Theme: "I Walk Like Jayne Mansfield" by the 5.6.7.8's

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Hi, I was thinking about a character whose skin is invulnerable to regular bullets, but can be pierced by enough force like Luke Cage. Is that okay? I' going for a wonder woman-esque character :)

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Malia Magnus Wolfe on August 20, 2019, 07:49:37 AM
Hi, I was thinking about a character whose skin is invulnerable to regular bullets, but can be pierced by enough force like Luke Cage. Is that okay? I' going for a wonder woman-esque character :)

Sure. Sounds fine.
The gates are open

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Legal Name: Alva Odindottir
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Fallen
Criminal Record: massive destruction of city property, 3rd degree murder
Character O/Os: closet masochist, rough sex, humiliation, dirty-talk, spanking.
Player O/Os: No limits apart from scat.

Height: 6'5
Weight: 75kg
Build: Amazonian, toned, athletic
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: blue
General Appearance:Long blonde hair that usually in two pig tails that fall in front of her body. She looks like someone of Scandinavian descent, as she is a Valkyrie. Her left arm is covered in a sleeve of tattoos that culminates to a dragon that touches her collar bone. She is tall and strong, a warrior.
Costume: Her battle garb is a leather and scaled steel skirt and tunic, with hard leather graves and bracers. A winged helmet that covers half her face.
Face Claim:Anna Nystrom
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

POWERS:
Enhanced Physical Attributes: The strength of Odin's arms is passed down to all his children. As Valkyries are warriors trained to survive to most gruesome battlefields, they posses strength, agility, resistance, and reflexes beyond that of mortals. She can easily dead-lift a car, catch a bullet in mid flight and those same bullets would not be able to pierce her skin.
Flight: Wings appear on her back, as is needed. As her previous job was fly the souls of the Fallen up to Valhalla, it was a requirement.
Spirit Speak: All Valkyrie can see and speak to the spirits of the dead who died in violent circumstances.

EQUIPMENT:
A leather bound shield and steel sword

SKILLS:
Skilled combatant: The Valkyrie are second only to the gods in single combat, and the older an Valkyrie becomes, the more skilled they become. Any weapons they take a hold of, becomes simple toys in minutes.
Angelic voice: Alva was famous among her sisters for having the sweetest voice. She would sing a haunting melody to attract the bravest warriors who fell in combat.
Intimidating: She is a two meter tall goddess who looks able to split a tree in half with her thighs.

ADVANTAGES:
Beautiful: Being easy on the eyes is always helpful
Immortal: Valkyrie will not die from natural causes, and their physical attributes make them somewhat difficult to kill.
Soldier: Follows orders without hesitation, and will not retreat in fear.
Ghosts: Can talk to certain ghosts. Always helpful.

DISADVANTAGES:

Naive: Only came to the mortal world a year ago, and spent much of that time in prison. She had little to no common sense in the modern age, which leads her to being quite gullible.
Berserk: Sometimes get overcome by an irrational rage. Very difficult to subdue when like this.

Backstory: Alva came to this world to follow her older sister, Astrid. Astrid was the superheroine known as Valkyrie. They were both two of many among Odin's children, but Astrid managed to convince er father to let her out of Valhalla and join the mortal world. With her great deeds, she was allowed free passage along the rainbow bridge. Alva longed for the same acknowledgement from her father.

When Alva first came to earth, she traveled all over Raven city to find her sister. Unfortunately, she found trouble first. An spirit appeared before her. It was the spirit of a young boy who had been murdered in an alleyway. Alva learned of how the boy was killed. In the back and in the dark. She grew red with rage, and found the perpetrator almost immediately with the spirit's help. As she was about to strike the killing blow, her sister, the super-heroine Valkyrie stopped her. Alva was desperate to show her father that she was just as good as Astrid. They fought, demolishing a city block.

Unfortunately, Alva was subdued. Valkyrie was applauded for letting a murderer go free, and Alva had Fallen from grace. She was not allowed to return to Asgard, as punishment for the trouble she caused. Until she was once again deemed worthy, she was not allowed to embark upon the Rainbow bridge

Current Story: Fallen was being kept in deep underground in a maximum security prison. As she was now without a home, she went without struggle. When OCO came to her, and told her that was chosen to bring justice to those who sin, she saw it as a chance to get back into her father's favour and return home one day.

Personality: She is strong, and direct in her manner, but she is also quite naive. She calm and mild-mannered. She will follow almost any orders given to her if she perceives them to be from authority. She is kind and thoughtful, and has great empathy for those who die tragically. She is single-minded in her quest to return home.

Character Flaws: Her major flaw is her habit of flying into a berserk state. This happens when she sees gross injustice.

Heroic Rival: Valkyrie: After defeating her, and putting her behind bars, Alva and Astrid were enemies. Alva knew her sister had only told Odin one side of the story regarding her attack on the mortal, so she is out for vengeance against her older sister. Even though she was angry at Valkyrie, she also feared her quite a bit. She remembered how easily she dealt with her. How Valkyrie pummeled her into the dirt effortlessly. How in the middle of the fight, Valkyrie easily dodged her blow and and the same move slapped her behind in front an audience. A slap so strong it had thrown her to her knees.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Malia Magnus Wolfe

awesome :)
So obviously the lore I'm bringing is Norse Pantheon.

Are we waiting for more players before we start world-building?

TheBlackThrone

No ma'am. You are welcome to world-build whenever you want. However, we are waiting for more players to start the game.
The gates are open

Nowherewoman

Planting a (small) interest flag here- a flageolette? ;D

Based mostly on whether I can come up with a reasonable character concept or not.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 22, 2019, 02:53:21 PM
Planting a (small) interest flag here- a flageolette? ;D

Based mostly on whether I can come up with a reasonable character concept or not.

You can do it! Take your time. The muse shall come!
The gates are open

Nowherewoman

So I have 3 possible rough ideas.  Should I PM you, Throne?

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 22, 2019, 04:33:35 PM
So I have 3 possible rough ideas.  Should I PM you, Throne?

Sure. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.
The gates are open

Nowherewoman

Nowherewoman

To my great surprise, I'm having a hellova time getting a concept to gel.  Going to keep plugging, and will keep an eye on this, but if you get a rush of applicants, don't waiting on me.

Nameless One

Hello there! If you take me, I have my good old character from the first try.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Nameless One on August 28, 2019, 02:35:21 AM
Hello there! If you take me, I have my good old character from the first try.

Of course. Sorry if I have a delayed reply. I am returning from deployment and I snag wifi whenever I can. I won't be around full net until 31 August.
The gates are open

Nameless One

Here we go, enjoy. Well, I guess that the attrition with Don Marconi isn't an issue anymore.

Legal Name: Conor McMordie
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Mr Vendetta, The Cripple
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Criminal Record: killing spree, serial murder, aggravated premeditated murder, malicious destruction of property, arson, torture
Character O/Os: honestly, when the story starts he's quite uninterested in sex...
Player O/Os: my ons and offs

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Build: slender, with a penchant to gaunt
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: blue
General Appearance: Conor's still a handsome man, even if with a somehow eerie and spirited look. He's tall and thin, maybe too thin, with piercing blue eyes that always seem to look too deep to feel comfortable. Where once stood his friendly, frank smile, now his lips are often curled in a bitter smirk.
Costume: he doesn't wear a costume and finds costumed heroes childish. Conor usually wear shabby everyday clothes or, when he needs to look sharp, a well tailored suit.
Face Claim: Cillian Murphy

POWERS:

Psychokinesis (or Telekinesis): his main power, that he handles with remarkable skill and effectiveness. He can easily slam objects and people around, smash doors and walls, and with some effort he can crush a car into a cube of twisted junk (force around 150 tons). Movements that require a lot of care and precision, like opening a lock, field stripping a gun or clipping someone's nails with a pair of scissors, require not only time and effort, but a lot of focus. To operate or take apart a mechanical object or machine, he must know how it works and which parts he needs to move and how.

Psionic Barrier: his psychokinesis power allows him to stop or deflects physical objects that could cause harm to him (or someone he wants to protect). The more kinetic energy a threat has, the harder is for him to render it harmless: for example, stopping a kick to the groin is far easier that stopping an assault rifle volley in full auto. Mr Vendetta protects himself almost on instinct so it's quite hard to hit him with a blow or projectile, but he requires much more focus, effort and careful planning to protect himself from, for example, energy attacks. Of course, to protect himself or someone else, he must be aware of an incoming harm. The barrier is effective at about 1 m around him.

Mental Barrier: his psionic powers are remarkably strong, so no wonder it requires a very powerful psychic to read or influence or control his mind.

Precognition: being quite aware of everything around him, he enjoys a very limited form of precognition, more akin to a danger sense. Let's say that Conor feels when something's going to go wrong or become harmful in the next few moments. This power isn't very reliable and reacts only here and there.

EQUIPMENT: nothing special, but as a technology geek he has a very powerful laptop and an expensive smartphone

SKILLS:

Science, lots of science!!! - Conor studied math and physics at a very advanced level at university, and was working as a researcher and assistant professor when his "accident" changed everything, so he still not only knows a lot in the scientific field, but he also likes to read math and physics related papers, articles and news, sometimes writing and commenting in some important web forums.

Computer programming - He's very skilled with computers, too. Even if his main task has been running quantum physics simulations and compiling data forms, he can do many useful things with a computer. He's not a genius level hacker, but he knows his way: given enough time and the right software, he can break into most of protected mainframes.

Gaeilge - He's a native English and Irish speaker.

Cooking - He's an excellent cook, having learned from his mom and granny since he was a little kid.

ADVANTAGES:

Path of Vengeance: he wants to exact bitter revenge, as bitter as possible, on those who destroyed his life. As a result, he's a focused and strong willed individual.

Death Wish: he doesn't give a rat's ass about getting killed. He's already lost his main reason for living, so he can take huge risks with complete indifference and threats to his life made by his enemies fall on deaf ears.

DISADVANTAGES:

Cripple: his cerebellum was badly damaged by a bullet and his ability to move around will never be the same again. He moves his right leg with difficulty and frequent spasms and cramps make him quite slow and clumsy. He needs a crutch to walk and gets easily tired. His muscles and joints hurt a lot and very often, especially his legs and his back.

Migraine: if he uses his mental powers for too long, or if the effort is too much, Conor experiences headaches (that go from strong to searing), nausea, eye watering, impaired vision and hearing, and in the most extreme cases he starts to actually lose blood from his eyes.

Addiction: in a desperate attempt to cope with the huge amount of pain inflicted on him in the last years, he started abusing painkillers, jumping to morphine, fentanyl and heroin. Serving his time in jail he started to recover a little bit, but the craving's still very, very strong.

Family: his retired parents (Eamon and Sarah), his two brothers (Liam and Patrick, they're twins) and two sisters (Mary and Aoife) are very much alive, carrying on with their lives and jobs and studies and families in Ireland and Great Britain, and Conor loves them all dearly. He can easily be blackmailed by threatening to damage his family (could be a dangerous game, tho...)

Backstory: Conor was born in Derry, Norther Ireland, son of Mr Eamon McMordie, a railway worker, and Mrs Sarah McMordie, a cook. He has two older sisters and two younger twin brothers. He was raised as a Catholic, but in a modern, tolerant and progressive way. He was a smart kid, always getting good grades and helping his classmates with math homework, and his parents worked their assess out to allow him to attend the famous Trinity College in Dublin. He graduated in the top five of his year, then moved to the Caltech for a doctorate, and after that he won a prestigious post doc in quantum physics at the University of Raven City. Life was looking great indeed for him, his family was terribly proud of their little genius boy who, in spite of his remarkable scientific accomplishments and academic career, remained a humble and kind fine young man. His sisters and mom sometimes pushed him to find himself a good girl and settle, but every time he laughed and answered that he hadn't met the right girl. Yet.

Then, along came Trinity.

Trinity Roberts was a friend's friend, an African American girl one year his junior, a biotechnology researcher at the URC who worked with new generation prosthesis. It was true love at first sight and they exploded like fireworks. They studied and worked and traveled together, went at concerts and parties and museums, cooked and sang, loved each other like angels and fucked each other like devils. He met her parents in Houston and he took her all over the Atlantic to meet his family in Derry. They were, being maybe too sugary, totally and deeply in love. After a while, realizing how much in love he was, Conor bought a beautiful diamond ring and invited Trinity to a very special dinner at Giovannino's, the absolute best Italian restaurant in Raven City. Unbeknownst to him, Mr. Philip Macaluso, the owner, was a good friend of the recently fallen Marconi family and wasn't willing to bend to a new protector, namely the Crossfade gang. That evening, The Blitzers decided to pay Giovannino's a quick visit, with a black van and three goons armed with AK-47. They had to scare the hell out of Mr Macaluso without hurting anyone in the drive by shooting. Just reduce the restaurant windows to shiny splinters and put some holes around. They didn't have to hurt anyone.

But something went wrong. Probably - at least, that's what the cops wrote - the van moved over an oil puddle, or hit a stray dog, or cat, and skidded a little. One of the goons lost his footing for a moments and a spray of his bullets hit some customers. There were 4 casualties that evening: one waiter and two customers were injured and one customer was killed. The poor waiter, a young boy who was still in his trial week, died two days later at the hospital. One of the injured customers, and old lady, risked to lose a leg, but finally got better and recovered. The last two casualties were Conor, lying in deep coma in his hospital bed at the Turner Memorial, and Trinity. Trinity died that evening. Two bullets pierced her chest and abdomen, she was gone before she touched the floor.

Conor got back from the coma a week later, surprising the doctors, and his powers awoke with him. He rested, underwent more surgery, rested again, then moved to rehabilitation. But he was a husk of a man, dead inside, broken, desperate. He played with the idea of killing himself. Life was unbearable without Trinity. But in the end he decided that he needed to live a little more to punish whoever was responsible for Trinity's death. Being a smart guy, he kept his powers well hidden, studying and training in secret for a few months. Then he attacked the Crossfade. He started with some money collectors, pimps and drug dealers, torturing and killing to squeeze names and pieces of information out of them. Death after death he managed to draw a very precise and detailed scheme of the organization, so he stepped up and attacked hideouts, drug and weapon storage places, corrupt cops and conniving lawyers, climbing up and up towards the top. He was a desperate, furious and unstoppable force of vengeance that was quickly wiping out the Crossfade form Raven City. Some people even cheered him, claiming that after his terrifying onslaughts of violence, their neighborhoods became safe and welcoming places again. When the cops tried to stop him, he spitefully killed some of them too, too bad they were probably honest. Some of the surviving Crossfade top guys fled to Europe or South America. After 15 months of slaughter, destruction and terror, the famed and beloved Doctor Frost managed to defeat him. He used his amazing ice powers to defend himself and to numb and sap Conor's strength, seriously hindering his psychokinesis. Mr Vendetta could deflect his icicles, smash his ice barriers, crack his ice weapons, but could do nothing with an environment that got quickly colder and colder. Finally a sniper shot a tranquilizer dart in his butt, and Conor McMordie got caught.
Conor was kept in the Raven City Asylum for the Criminally Insane, in a well insulated room, and every 6 hours he was administered narcotic drugs that completely inhibited his psychic powers.

Current Story: the OCO dealt quickly with the Cripple. They gave him a choice: join the HIT Squad project or one of his family members was going to have a car accident, or be injured in a botched robbery, or something like that. And after a month, something bad was going to happen to another McMordie. And then another. And so on. He accepted, deeply hating the OCO, but thanking them for the chance to get out and finish his job with the Crossfade.

Personality: Conor's a soft spoken, quiet guy. His point of view about life in general went from sincerely optimistic to cynical, jaded and disillusioned. He's very clever, with a strong rational and logic thought inclination, so he can be quite useful in planning an action. He doesn't like to get close to others, being quite obsessed with his revenge and lost love. He feels guilty for some of the people he killed and thinks about their families here and there, but he clearly expects to die soon so he tries to push remorse in the back of his mind and go on with his mission.

Character Flaws:

Animosity: he really, really dislikes gangsters and mobsters.

Heartbroken: he's quite prone to sad, sullen silences staring at the night sky or the squalid Raven City streets and mumbling depressing stuff to himself.

Heroic Rival: Doctor Frost is a superhero who can manipulate low temperatures, ice, snow, hail and frost to defeat villains and their cronies. Think of him as a sort of more mature, cunning and strategically inclined Iceman. He's a very proficient martial artist too and usually fights with an ice quarterstaff or a pair of ice tonfa. He usually doesn't use deadly force, preferring to stun and freeze his opponents to imprison them after a fair trial.

Character Theme: Revenga - System Of A Down

Battle Theme: Enter Sandman - Metallica
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Nameless One

Oh and by the way, lovely characters we have, great work mates! Can't wait to get the adventure started!

Ons and Offs

TheBlackThrone

This game has always been a slow crawl for recruitment. I expected more people to like playing villains but also not many pass the Mary Sue test. At least in the last iteration, Mary Sues were all I was rejecting.
The gates are open

Malia Magnus Wolfe

If I may offer a suggestion, maybe you could write a little bit more about the opening plot. Like what the first job would be. I think more people might be interested if they see where the RP might be heading.

Solistair

This looks very cool, I'll work on an app when I get home

Nowherewoman

OK. So I'm happy with ehr as a character. Not sure she fits well enough into the villainous mold, though.

Legal Name: Angelica O'Neill
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Scream Angel
Sexual Orientation: Is it legal?  Is it breathing? Or at least still warm?
Criminal Record: Aggravated assault, property damage, grand theft, vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy to commit bodily harm, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, assault on Law Enforcement officers.
Character O/Os: Pretty vanilla, but she doesn't mind watching or being watched. The group scene is fine,too, so long as she's not the only act on stage.
Player O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Height: 5'7”
Weight:  136#
Build: Fairly boyish, but a bit bigger on top than she presents- she straps.
Hair Color:Black, usually streaked with crimson or gold-blonde.
Eye Color: Heterochromatic. Left is blue-green, R. is violet.
General Appearance: Slightly on the butch side; her time on stage kept her wiry, and she worked out in jail.  L ear is multi-pierced, l eyebrow threaded, l nostril and nipple pierced.

A somewhat faded tat of a black rose sits directly between her breasts, with thorn vines curling under and around their curves.  Also has a small devil's head tramp stamp with the logo 'Hell Hath No Fury'.

Costume:  Varies according to day and mood, but there will always be a leather jacket and a truckload of jewelry. Usually punky/grungy, often showy: frayed denim minis, torn tights, mesh shirts, etc.

Face Claim: Unknown

POWERS: Sonic control:

-Fine tuning: given time to fiddle around, Angel can rattle open basic latches and locks, and disable sensitive machinery.
-Sonar: With concentration, she can produce a sonic map of the area for 50 yards or so around her. It's not very detailed, mostly showing her moving objects and levels of density.
-Siren song: much like flashing lights can trigger an epileptic episode, she can produce a warble of mixed frequencies that can disorient or stun unprotected people in range.  The effect doesn't last long once she stops, though very susceptible people may be knocked out for a bit.
-Tower of Power:  What got her in trouble in the first place, and her major threat.  O'Neill can let loose with a massive sound wave that can shatter glass, fracture or even powder brick and concrete, in some instances even crystallize metal and cause it to fail.

Humans caught in the blast will suffer from overpressure injuries and may be knocked down, plus whatever hurts they may receive from flying debris. If they're close enough to her, they may suffer from internal injuries or broken bones, as well.
Angel can only do this a handful of times per day before damaging her own throat and voice.

EQUIPMENT: N/A

SKILLS:
-multi-instrument skills (Kbs, guitar, bass, fiddle)
-limited hands-on experience with lighting, electrical, and sound systems, pyrotechnics, and automated computer controls.

ADVANTAGES:
-Still has contacts in both show business and among the petty underworld.

DISADVANTAGES:
-There are still some people who might hold a grudge against her due to the accident that started her criminal career (see Backstory)

Backstory:
Everybody knew Angel.  The kid with the voice like Beverly Sills', with an amazing range and control. The teenager 'wasting' her talent on bar bands, then later on Goth screampunk with Dante's Dolls and Inferno of the Vanities.

Everybody really knew Angel later: the three- day parties, the very public breakups and pickups; weekends in rehab, and right back to the grind on Monday.

Anyone who didn't know her by then certainly did the day that, in the middle of her iconic ballad Howl Down, her mutant genes expressed and she lost control of her voice. An entire section of stands collapsed under the overpressure. Two dead. Ninety wounded. Over a hundred grand in damage. Though she was finally held not criminally liable, the civil judgments cleaned her out and then some.

Registered as a 'dangerous' metahuman, banned from performing, but still nursing a 500-buck-a-week habit, what's a girl to do?  She wasn't going to pay her bills working at Starbuck's.  Her dealer's boss would have let her fuck for some of it, but that was out- even she had standards. Option B was to work for him.

At first, it was just deliveries and pickups, once in a while putting the fear of the Angels into street dealers who were shorting their count.  From there, she got into busting up rival labs, rousting other crews' people, and the occasional smash and grab on her own hook. When her gang got to be a bit too big, they caught the attention of the FBI. The resulting war was brief, ugly- and the ending was preordained. The druggies had Angel. The Bureau had unlimited resources and military hardware.

Current Story:
O'Neill was never really down with the whole Thug Life thing in the first place- it was just a gig for her, one that paid better than pulling lattes.  As long as she was only making trouble for other 'bad guys', questions of ethics didn't really bother her, but she never thought of herself as a 'villain'.

After five years in the can, she is not a fan of prison. Not the food, not the company, and certainly not the fashion or the decor. As a meta she's kept pretty much in isolation, so she doesn't even have the dubious pleasure of a cellmate or a jailhouse girlfriend.  If she can score a Get Out Of Jail card to go smack around losers like she was before she got busted, why the hell not?  It can't be any worse than fifteen-to-twenty-five in a stainless steel bug jar.

Personality: Flirty, a bit edgy, but generally live and let live. Unless something really triggers her, in which case she can become a literal screaming bitch.

Character Flaws:
-While she got clean in jail, she still is very much a party girl/addictive personality.  Her head can be easily turned by a pretty figure or the offer of a good time.  Focus is an issue.

-Has something of a temper. It takes a while to get rolling, but you don't want to get into a shouting match with her...

Heroic Rival: FBI Special Agent Daryl Carter. He was part of the specially-equipped anti-meta task force that took down the gang Angel was working for. During the scrap, his partner was killed (though not by Angel) and he was injured and rendered half-deaf. He would not be at all happy to learn she was getting an 'out', even under supervision.

While Carter isn't a 'Super', he still has access to Task Force gear designed specifically to counter metas- and possibly the ear of People In High Places.

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Ooh, nice. We're getting some cool villains with just the right amount of edge. Unlike the the OG Suicide Squad lol.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 02, 2019, 06:48:55 PM
OK. So I'm happy with ehr as a character. Not sure she fits well enough into the villainous mold, though.

Legal Name: Angelica O'Neill
Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias: Scream Angel
Sexual Orientation: Is it legal?  Is it breathing? Or at least still warm?
Criminal Record: Aggravated assault, property damage, grand theft, vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy to commit bodily harm, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, assault on Law Enforcement officers.
Character O/Os: Pretty vanilla, but she doesn't mind watching or being watched. The group scene is fine,too, so long as she's not the only act on stage.
Player O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Height: 5'7”
Weight:  136#
Build: Fairly boyish, but a bit bigger on top than she presents- she straps.
Hair Color:Black, usually streaked with crimson or gold-blonde.
Eye Color: Heterochromatic. Left is blue-green, R. is violet.
General Appearance: Slightly on the butch side; her time on stage kept her wiry, and she worked out in jail.  L ear is multi-pierced, l eyebrow threaded, l nostril and nipple pierced.

A somewhat faded tat of a black rose sits directly between her breasts, with thorn vines curling under and around their curves.  Also has a small devil's head tramp stamp with the logo 'Hell Hath No Fury'.

Costume:  Varies according to day and mood, but there will always be a leather jacket and a truckload of jewelry. Usually punky/grungy, often showy: frayed denim minis, torn tights, mesh shirts, etc.

Face Claim: Unknown

POWERS: Sonic control:

-Fine tuning: given time to fiddle around, Angel can rattle open basic latches and locks, and disable sensitive machinery.
-Sonar: With concentration, she can produce a sonic map of the area for 50 yards or so around her. It's not very detailed, mostly showing her moving objects and levels of density.
-Siren song: much like flashing lights can trigger an epileptic episode, she can produce a warble of mixed frequencies that can disorient or stun unprotected people in range.  The effect doesn't last long once she stops, though very susceptible people may be knocked out for a bit.
-Tower of Power:  What got her in trouble in the first place, and her major threat.  O'Neill can let loose with a massive sound wave that can shatter glass, fracture or even powder brick and concrete, in some instances even crystallize metal and cause it to fail.

Humans caught in the blast will suffer from overpressure injuries and may be knocked down, plus whatever hurts they may receive from flying debris. If they're close enough to her, they may suffer from internal injuries or broken bones, as well.
Angel can only do this a handful of times per day before damaging her own throat and voice.

EQUIPMENT: N/A

SKILLS:
-multi-instrument skills (Kbs, guitar, bass, fiddle)
-limited hands-on experience with lighting, electrical, and sound systems, pyrotechnics, and automated computer controls.

ADVANTAGES:
-Still has contacts in both show business and among the petty underworld.

DISADVANTAGES:
-There are still some people who might hold a grudge against her due to the accident that started her criminal career (see Backstory)

Backstory:
Everybody knew Angel.  The kid with the voice like Beverly Sills', with an amazing range and control. The teenager 'wasting' her talent on bar bands, then later on Goth screampunk with Dante's Dolls and Inferno of the Vanities.

Everybody really knew Angel later: the three- day parties, the very public breakups and pickups; weekends in rehab, and right back to the grind on Monday.

Anyone who didn't know her by then certainly did the day that, in the middle of her iconic ballad Howl Down, her mutant genes expressed and she lost control of her voice. An entire section of stands collapsed under the overpressure. Two dead. Ninety wounded. Over a hundred grand in damage. Though she was finally held not criminally liable, the civil judgments cleaned her out and then some.

Registered as a 'dangerous' metahuman, banned from performing, but still nursing a 500-buck-a-week habit, what's a girl to do?  She wasn't going to pay her bills working at Starbuck's.  Her dealer's boss would have let her fuck for some of it, but that was out- even she had standards. Option B was to work for him.

At first, it was just deliveries and pickups, once in a while putting the fear of the Angels into street dealers who were shorting their count.  From there, she got into busting up rival labs, rousting other crews' people, and the occasional smash and grab on her own hook. When her gang got to be a bit too big, they caught the attention of the FBI. The resulting war was brief, ugly- and the ending was preordained. The druggies had Angel. The Bureau had unlimited resources and military hardware.

Current Story:
O'Neill was never really down with the whole Thug Life thing in the first place- it was just a gig for her, one that paid better than pulling lattes.  As long as she was only making trouble for other 'bad guys', questions of ethics didn't really bother her, but she never thought of herself as a 'villain'.

After five years in the can, she is not a fan of prison. Not the food, not the company, and certainly not the fashion or the decor. As a meta she's kept pretty much in isolation, so she doesn't even have the dubious pleasure of a cellmate or a jailhouse girlfriend.  If she can score a Get Out Of Jail card to go smack around losers like she was before she got busted, why the hell not?  It can't be any worse than fifteen-to-twenty-five in a stainless steel bug jar.

Personality: Flirty, a bit edgy, but generally live and let live. Unless something really triggers her, in which case she can become a literal screaming bitch.

Character Flaws:
-While she got clean in jail, she still is very much a party girl/addictive personality.  Her head can be easily turned by a pretty figure or the offer of a good time.  Focus is an issue.

-Has something of a temper. It takes a while to get rolling, but you don't want to get into a shouting match with her...

Heroic Rival: FBI Special Agent Daryl Carter. He was part of the specially-equipped anti-meta task force that took down the gang Angel was working for. During the scrap, his partner was killed (though not by Angel) and he was injured and rendered half-deaf. He would not be at all happy to learn she was getting an 'out', even under supervision.

While Carter isn't a 'Super', he still has access to Task Force gear designed specifically to counter metas- and possibly the ear of People In High Places.

I think she could also specialize in maybe not only types of drugs but maybe even chemicals: toxicology, which is good to have. She's approved.  :-)
The gates are open